Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members (1095 Views)

IPOB Accuses Ihedioha Of Grabbing Communal Land For Herders In Imo / IPOB Accuses DSS Of Starving, Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu / RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members by Ndibunna: 5:40am On Sep 30, 2022
truthhurtsnaira:

Kaduna.... have you used your energy to condemn terror on the trains there that killed an Igbo female doctor? No one has been brought to book.

What about the killings in the Middle Belt last week by Fulani Hersdmen?

Do you know Ortom-the governor of Benue. He said what IPOB says, that no one is doing anything about Fulani terrorist.

That's the problem, alongside no seaports or infrastructure in the East and Coast East.

There is a thread on Nairaland that 70% of goods in Lagos seaport go to East. Imagine if there were ports in Sapele, Warri, Yenegoa, Onicha- but no.

Then you take a yellow Pau Pau who finished 4th according to INEC, not IPOB, and magically install him as governor of a state, next to a state where the sitting governor rigged elections and then burned INEC office in Umuahia back in 2019....

Enough is enough.

But of course, you are black, and you folks always choose the easy road that is safer, yet end up at the same sythole destination....

Mpama, I am not from Kaduna state. The governor is doing well let him continue. Well you can go and burn your state down to arrive at your enough is enough.

For here AVG, security and soludo are doing nice jobs. If you are involved in any don't near the state. Period.
Re: IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members by okeysoninv: 6:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Arda1000:
unlawful?
ESN is the reason why we have not been experiencing Fulani attacks, leave ESN for us ok don’t cry more than the bereaved
which legislation or government that created ESN. your sounding like an illiterate
Re: IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members by Arda1000(m): 6:29am On Sep 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
which legislation or government that created ESN. your sounding like an illiterate
the people is the government, that’s what an illiterate like u don’t know.
Right to survive is a fundamental human right, and because of Fulani attacks it’s legal for us to have ESN….
Re: IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members by Arda1000(m): 6:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Ndibunna:

Says an Abakiliki miscreants. Again Otoro gba gbue yi. Shameffullll lotts.

Learn to mind your business and what concerns you. Soludo no be your state governor. Eghu..
have already told u, u no be Igbo and will never be
Re: IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members by okeysoninv: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2022
Arda1000:
the people is the government, that’s what an illiterate like u don’t know.
Right to survive is a fundamental human right, and because of Fulani attacks it’s legal for us to have ESN….
illiterate which legislation is backing ipob terrorist. who elected them. you wake up and establish government without law and order. onye iberibe di ka gi. army should round up all the troublemakers like you in ipob and shot all of you there ndi ara
Re: IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members by Arda1000(m): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
illiterate which legislation is backing ipob terrorist. who elected them. you wake up and establish government without law and order. onye iberibe di ka gi. army should round up all the troublemakers like you in ipob and shot all of you there ndi ara
ezi ofia, I don’t have to be an Ipob member to say the truth, the people are the government and they are in support of ESN, my hometown was overwhelmed by this Fulani terrorizing our farmlands,rapping and killing young girls but it’s now a thing of past, if u don’t like ESN go in the bush and tell them to leave, that’s assuming ure an Igbo man and knows ur village.
Re: IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members by okeysoninv: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Arda1000:
ezi ofia, I don’t have to be an Ipob member to say the truth, the people are the government and they are in support of ESN, my hometown was overwhelmed by this Fulani terrorizing our farmlands,rapping and killing young girls but it’s now a thing of past, if u don’t like ESN go in the bush and tell them to leave, that’s assuming ure an Igbo man and knows ur village.
if you're village is overwhelmed by fulani , what stopped you from forming vigilantee. there is no excuse for lawlessness. igbos has a way of dealing issue . Igbo nation didn't start with kanu or his ipob . get sense , I know ur toddler.
Re: IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members by Arda1000(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
if you're village is overwhelmed by fulani , what stopped you from forming vigilantee. there is no excuse for lawlessness. igbos has a way of dealing issue . Igbo nation didn't start with kanu or his ipob . get sense , I know ur toddler.
different measures for different things, it’s is giving a external threat job to police when you well know that they can’t do it.
Forming vigilantes for Ak wielding herdsmen omo u go be one hell of quack adviser.
If u want to know how lawlessness began start from Ipob protesters being massacred and end SARS killing…. Maybe u think people will just accept those killings and live nothing happened….
Should I call u a fool?
Cus u are so oblivious to what is happening, go back read blogs,watch the pictures of videos of what the Army and police has done in the past then u will get the point.
This isn’t just about Biafra.
Please I will end replying from here I believe I have given u food for thought, enjoy ur morning.
Re: IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members by okeysoninv: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2022
Arda1000:
different measures for different things, it’s is giving a external threat job to police when you well know that they can’t do it.
Forming vigilantes for Ak wielding herdsmen omo u go be one hell of quack adviser.
If u want to know how lawlessness began start from Ipob protesters being massacred and end SARS killing…. Maybe u think people will just accept those killings and live nothing happened….
Should I call u a fool?
Cus u are so oblivious to what is happening, go back read blogs,watch the pictures of videos of what the Army and police has done in the past then u will get the point.
This isn’t just about Biafra.
Please I will end replying from here I believe I have given u food for thought, enjoy ur morning.
oga shut up , no fulani can thrive without local collaboration. you talks like imp. in any normal society you can't hold protest that you will block roads without police approval. did ipob obtained approval you know the answer. most of the ipob protesters were holding bottles , daggers and other dangerous. i

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members by Ndibunna: 6:33am On Oct 01, 2022
Arda1000:
have already told u, u no be Igbo and will never be

Do I look like I have interest in where you come from. An average ebobyian is a sub-human because they don't behave like humans. They were all born and bathed in blood, violent from childhood.
Re: IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members by Ndibunna: 6:37am On Oct 01, 2022
okeysoninv:
oga shut up , no fulani can thrive without local collaboration. you talks like imp. in any normal society you can't hold protest that you will block roads without police approval. did ipob obtained approval you know the answer. most of the ipob protesters were holding bottles , daggers and other dangerous. i

Ignore that boy. Where he come from they feed and thrive on violence. Their thinking and brain capacity is totally bad for any progressive society.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members by Arda1000(m): 6:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Ndibunna:

Do I look like I have interest in where you come from. An average ebobyian is a sub-human because they don't behave like humans. They were all born and bathed in blood, violent from childhood.
lol u still no be Igbo or will ever be dirty thing grin
Re: IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members by boyfrank: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

No such thing ss murder in the right direction unless you belong to a lawless society with no future

Anyone deprives a person of life unlawfully, whether in uniform or not, should face the full weight of the law

When IPOB where busy murdering residents for not obeying ur stewpid sit at home order, many of u called the victims sabo, ndi mgbu etc. oku gbagbu ndi IPOB niile

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members by gidgiddy: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2022
boyfrank:

When IPOB where busy murdering residents for not obeying ur stewpid sit at home order, many of u called the victims sabo, ndi mgbu etc. oku gbagbu ndi IPOB niile

To this dsmay, nobody has shown one single evidence, beyond baseless accusationsm, that IPOB had ever killed anyone

It is only those who not from the South East that like to blame IPOB for the violence there
Re: IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members by Ndibunna: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

To this dsmay, nobody has shown one single evidence, beyond baseless accusationsm, that IPOB had ever killed anyone

It is only those who not from the South East that like to blame IPOB for the violence there

Fact about life is that you will fall victim to their destruction one day.

Nobody lies on top the dead and get away with it.
Re: IPOB Accuses Anambra Government Militia Of Murdering Its Members by Ndibunna: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2022
Arda1000:
lol u still no be Igbo or will ever be dirty thing grin

We have heard you Aba boy. Now face your state.

We don't need your sympathy in anambra state neither do we know of una existence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Elections, Presidential Candidates And Their Chances. / "Federal Republic Of The Country" And Latest Blunders By Tinubu / “Pull Out Of The Race If You Are Sick” - Datti Baba-ahmed To Tinubu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.