Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Bendel Insurance fc May Be Relegated As Club Has Not Signed Experienced Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bendel Insurance fc May Be Relegated As Club Has Not Signed Experienced Players (135 Views)

AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF / Gattuso Warns Napoli Fans Over Osimhen Expectation, Says We Have Not Signed Pele / Real Madrid Officials In Rivers As Club Begin Building Of Football Academy. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bendel Insurance fc May Be Relegated As Club Has Not Signed Experienced Players by guobe: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
The refusal of Bendel insurance fc to sign experienced players may lead to its relegation this incoming season.The transfer window is closing this month end and no known experienced player have been signed from the information I gathered. The current players are good but there is need to back up the team with experienced players.The club needs to beef up its salary scale if it is to attract big time players. RIVERS UNITED pays some of its players a million naira.With what is on ground I don't really see Bendel insurance fc competing effectively in the top flight.I will still wish my darling club Bendel insurance fc the best of luck.Ada Bendel the Benin Arsenal's.
Re: Bendel Insurance fc May Be Relegated As Club Has Not Signed Experienced Players by guobe: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
For being able to gain promotion to the elite league,a reward package for the present players should be announced and juicy just like what Governor Wike did for RIVERS united for winning the league.This motivates players.Governor Wike na man as he gave twenty thousand dollars each to players of RIVERS united.Our indefatigable Governor Godwin Obaseki can do more for insurance of Benin

(1) (Reply)

"How "Philo" Came To Reality" - Bella Shmurda Reveals In An Interview / Delta 2022: Ogun Handball Team Begins Preparation For Zonal Elimination / Winners - Mintyn Football Predict And Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.