Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Letter To Writers. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Letter To Writers. (206 Views)

Scary Times For Banks Temporary Staff - GT Bank Letter To Staff / Tech News And How-to Writers needed / My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Writers. by Josefsom(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dear writers,
Google Docs is good.
Auto correct is good
Grammarly is good.

But, what you must know is that you should never rely heavily on them.

They are called writing tools not writers.

Whenever your writing tool highlights an error, check that suggested correction to the error yourself to know if it aligns with the context you have in mind for that sentence. If not, ignore it. Which is why you have to strive to be proficient in your chosen language of writing.

PS: when you're typing and you see that lemon green underline on a word, it means that the word isn't an English word, so you have to double-check to know if what you have in mind is an English word or not.

If you see a red underline on a word, it means that the word is an English word but spelt incorrectly.

Best Regards,
Joseph Chisom Ofonagoro, Your Freelance Content Writer.
Re: Letter To Writers. by Nwaotu10(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2022
Chai!!! I have always wanted to be a writer, but writers are poor.
I don't want to be poor, but I'm still poor grin grin
Re: Letter To Writers. by Josefsom(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nwaotu10:
Chai!!! I have always wanted to be a writer, but writers are poor.
I don't want to be poor, but I'm still poor grin grin

Writers are not poor. They are rich.

Writing is one of the most profitable skill anyone can ever have.

There is Freelancing,
Amazon Kdp.
Copywriting
And lots more.

Writers are rich brother.

(1) (Reply)

Private Integrity For Public Victory. / Highest Paying Jobs In Oil And Gas Production / Truck Driver,kalmar And Crane Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.