Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,369 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

African Leaders Are The Richest In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Leaders Are The Richest In The World (257 Views)

Igbos Richest In Africa, Per Capita. Facts Don't Lie / Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 / Atiku: How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Leaders Are The Richest In The World by phemy36(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
❗Yesterday I confirmed that African leaders are the richest in the world.❗
They arrived at UN in newyork each in a convoy of over 20 powerful vehicles hired from American car hire companies.
I was shocked to see European leaders arriving at UN for the UN General Assembly in small cars and some arriving as a group of European leaders in Coasters..
The Prime Minister of UK arrived in a small car with the Prime Minister of Norway while Prime Minister of Italy arrived in same small car with prime Minister of Luxembourg one of the wealthiest economies.
The Germany chancellor arrived in a Mercedes benz with Prime Minister of sweden and prime Minister of Denmark, and three of them sleeping at a budget hotel in Manhattan.
African leaders took over very expensive hotels in lower Manhattan which is the headquarters of the Wall Street and the most expensive area in Manhattan borough.
Each African leader is staying in a separate five star hotel with his delegation of politicians from his country.
The African leaders plus their entourage are buying expensive items in newyork.
Prime Minister of Israel is sleeping in a budget office far away in Queens borough of newyork while Dutch Prime Minister is in the same budget hotel with Prime Minister of Malta and President of Czech Republic which is a highly developed nation..The Prime Minister of Slovakia is sleeping in Harlem in newyork in a budget office together with leaders from Jordan.
The most shocking part of it is that African leaders took over atleast 39 five star hotels in newyork, the same Africa leaders are engaging European leaders asking to help them to increase financial support to respective African nations.
I my self saw a Germany chancellor looking at African leaders arriving in big motorcades in total disbelief..he was shocked but still he went ahead to meet them. African leaders in New York are in pomp and proving how rich they are..
It was estimated that the presidential entourage of over 100 delegates from Nigeria to the present UN general Assembly was the highest in the history of the assembly it self. It was also estimated that each delegate will cost the government not less than 10 million naira in estacodes and other allowances. At this critical time of economic hardship, spending billions of naira to take more than 100 delegates to an assembly where the president is the only relevant person speaks volumes to the ineptitude of the government. It is such a shame that the same government with such embezzlement audacity continues to tell Nigerians that there is no money to fund education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Leaders Are The Richest In The World by favour2222: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Thieves,they don't eat to survive,they eat to die
Re: African Leaders Are The Richest In The World by Kdon2: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
phemy36:
❗Yesterday I confirmed that African leaders are the richest in the world.❗
They arrived at UN in newyork each in a convoy of over 20 powerful vehicles hired from American car hire companies.
I was shocked to see European leaders arriving at UN for the UN General Assembly in small cars and some arriving as a group of European leaders in Coasters..
The Prime Minister of UK arrived in a small car with the Prime Minister of Norway while Prime Minister of Italy arrived in same small car with prime Minister of Luxembourg one of the wealthiest economies.
The Germany chancellor arrived in a Mercedes benz with Prime Minister of sweden and prime Minister of Denmark, and three of them sleeping at a budget hotel in Manhattan.
African leaders took over very expensive hotels in lower Manhattan which is the headquarters of the Wall Street and the most expensive area in Manhattan borough.
Each African leader is staying in a separate five star hotel with his delegation of politicians from his country.
The African leaders plus their entourage are buying expensive items in newyork.
Prime Minister of Israel is sleeping in a budget office far away in Queens borough of newyork while Dutch Prime Minister is in the same budget hotel with Prime Minister of Malta and President of Czech Republic which is a highly developed nation..The Prime Minister of Slovakia is sleeping in Harlem in newyork in a budget office together with leaders from Jordan.
The most shocking part of it is that African leaders took over atleast 39 five star hotels in newyork, the same Africa leaders are engaging European leaders asking to help them to increase financial support to respective African nations.
I my self saw a Germany chancellor looking at African leaders arriving in big motorcades in total disbelief..he was shocked but still he went ahead to meet them. African leaders in New York are in pomp and proving how rich they are..
It was estimated that the presidential entourage of over 100 delegates from Nigeria to the present UN general Assembly was the highest in the history of the assembly it self. It was also estimated that each delegate will cost the government not less than 10 million naira in estacodes and other allowances. At this critical time of economic hardship, spending billions of naira to take more than 100 delegates to an assembly where the president is the only relevant person speaks volumes to the ineptitude of the government. It is such a shame that the same government with such embezzlement audacity continues to tell Nigerians that there is no money to fund education.

If this is true buhari is jaguda in chief himself!
Re: African Leaders Are The Richest In The World by Abfinest007(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obi will stop all this

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Audience Members Quotes Obasanjo My Watch Reference To Atiku / 2023: More Invalid Registrations To Be Removed From Voters Register – Yakubu / Like Play Like Play, Labour Party Is Now The Party To Beat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.