Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Father Of Nigerian And Chelsea Midfielder, John Mikel Obi, Missing! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Father Of Nigerian And Chelsea Midfielder, John Mikel Obi, Missing! (5900 Views)

Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? / Chelsea Midfielder Obi Mikel Stands Alone As Best Passer In Country / Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Nigerian And Chelsea Midfielder, John Mikel Obi, Missing! by IykeD(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2011
kpofkpof:

I really doubt this story of Kidnap because Kidnapping is not in any way common in Jos (i stay there and i think i know a little about the city)

Rather because of the crisis that has enveloped the town, the town has been split into two- the christain area and the muslim area,and there are secret killings going on BOTH sides.

if a xtain is found in the other side esp alone, the person would be killed and buried in a shallow grave. it would take only God's intervention to even find the corpse. I know people will doubt this, but i have two of my friends who cannot find their fathers up till today, when they tried their phones, the miscreants who picked it up would just laugh and tell them to come to some isolated place to pick up the corpse. I know of a woman also whose husband got missing as well and up till today as i write, they didnt see the man. They had to bury an empty coffin in their village just to fulfil all righteouness. The last i heard was about a young secondary student who had a bike man who picks him up everyday from school. The same bikeman took the guy to the slaughter house and they just snuffed out life from the young boy. when his parents were calling his number they were busy laughing at her and telling her all sorts.

i am trying not to be biased here, but a lot of things are happening which is not being reported on the pages of the newspapers in Jos.

i know that man. Very very nice man. And i am shocked to hear the news. But i am wishing that he has been kidnapped because that would be better off than what my mind is telling me.

That man is too nice for this kind of thing to happen to him.

Wow, that was deep! Never heard of such, may God help this country called Nigeria, may be we should even change the name
Re: Father Of Nigerian And Chelsea Midfielder, John Mikel Obi, Missing! by toboy: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2011
[/quote][quote author=190_@ link=topic=735874.msg8927032#msg8927032 date=1313412540]
hes with villa boaz discussing bringing his transport business to london

where he can ply liverpool to bristol via birmigham undecided

eburu ozu onyeozo o di ka ebu nku!! cheww!!
Re: Father Of Nigerian And Chelsea Midfielder, John Mikel Obi, Missing! by kpofkpof: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2011
IykeD:

Wow, that was deep! Never heard of such, may God help this country called Nigeria, may be we should even change the name

Was it reported in the news or on the pages of our newspapers that about 50% of the hausas killed by the indigenes around "Angwan Rukuba" were not buried, rather they were roasted like suya and eaten by the indigenes.

Make your inquiries and you will know what i am talking about. Recall in d news abt a couple of months back, about 3 boys who wanted to blow up ECWA church and COCIN church were apprehended and in the course of the interrogation, the bomb they were carrying blew them up. Those people were not buried, the indidgenes there just roasted them and ate them seasoned with pepper.

Its so disgusting. The presence of the military didnt deter them. When the military came to disperse them, they were shocked to discover humans eating human that even the military coudnt stand the disgust, they had to run away from that gory sight.

I learnt later, that the reason for their cannibalism is not because they are originally cannibals, but becuase they were told that if they do that, the hausas would leave their land for them. They said its a way of declaring outright war against them and its also their own "jazz"to ensure they dont loose the battle.

I know someone who was bold enough to captures some of the scenes on his phone, i hope i get to him after work so i can upload them for some doubting thomases
Re: Father Of Nigerian And Chelsea Midfielder, John Mikel Obi, Missing! by brixton: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2011
kpofkpof:

Was it reported in the news or on the pages of our newspapers that about 50% of the hausas killed by the indigenes around "Angwan Rukuba" were not buried, rather they were roasted like suya and eaten by the indigenes.

Make your inquiries and you will know what i am talking about. Recall in d news abt a couple of months back, about 3 boys who wanted to blow up ECWA church and COCIN church were apprehended and in the course of the interrogation, the bomb they were carrying blew them up. Those people were not buried, the indidgenes there just roasted them and ate them seasoned with pepper.

Its so disgusting. The presence of the military didnt deter them. When the military came to disperse them, they were shocked to discover humans eating human that even the military coudnt stand the disgust, they had to run away from that gory sight.

I learnt later, that the reason for their cannibalism is not because they are originally cannibals, but becuase they were told that if they do that, the hausas would leave their land for them. They said its a way of declaring outright war against them and its also their own "jazz"to ensure they dont loose the battle.

I know someone who was bold enough to captures some of the scenes on his phone, i hope i get to him after work so i can upload them for some doubting thomases

Indeed very disturbing news about cannibals in Jos and i look forward to ur pictures.Im so tired and ashamed of myself and our dear country.I watched Mikel live on skynews and pains me more cos my international classmates are goin to make a meal on me from this sadnews.I cant remember the last time Nigeria got on foreign news for the right reasons,always bad bad bad reports.Dem use evil swell for us??
Re: Father Of Nigerian And Chelsea Midfielder, John Mikel Obi, Missing! by AlabaSlim: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2011
@kpofkpof
u talk TRUUUUU
Re: Father Of Nigerian And Chelsea Midfielder, John Mikel Obi, Missing! by aloyemeka2: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2011
Re: Father Of Nigerian And Chelsea Midfielder, John Mikel Obi, Missing! by kpofkpof: 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2011
Ñ
Alaba_Slim:

@kpofkpof
u talk TRUUUUU

E good make we expose some of this things make people know say we are just sitting on a ticking time bomb in Nigeria.

I just pray Mr Obi was kidnapped becos that one go better pass say the man just waka like dat. I heard they are yet to even find his car. Its possible say dem go don trace am from whereever reach Jos as kidnapping no dey common here.
Moreso they stay around government house here in Jos and security dey dia. Anyway we can just speculate, only God knows what happened. We are just praying for him
Re: Father Of Nigerian And Chelsea Midfielder, John Mikel Obi, Missing! by phreakabit(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2011
@Kpofkpof please make your upload to verify your claims. I really want to know if that actually happened, I mean its unbelievable!!!!
Re: Father Of Nigerian And Chelsea Midfielder, John Mikel Obi, Missing! by 3direct: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2011
Its on adventure lol!!!, gotta have tha kind of experience myself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo now has 38 GOALS in 33 apperances in the league / Bayern Munich Vs Borussia Dortmund (1 - 1) - On 1st December 2012 / Trade: Cristiano Ronaldo For Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.