Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

My Last Words Is What I Desperately Want To Tell Every Parent And Parents To Be. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Last Words Is What I Desperately Want To Tell Every Parent And Parents To Be. (521 Views)

How Private Schools And Parents Are Killing Our Nigerian Local Languages / She Cheated on me and now desperately want me back / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Last Words Is What I Desperately Want To Tell Every Parent And Parents To Be. by Familyplug(f): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
So I've been seriously thinking about this for a while now...If I'm to leave this world today what will be the message I'll eagerly want to pass across to everyone And I've come to a conclusion; The message is in the story of my life... I'm a lady in my mid twenties I'm the fifth child and the fifth daughter in the family of 8 children 6 female and 2 male . It happened that I was not too physically beautiful compare to my other siblings including the male and parents maybe due to ignorance made it so obvious that they don't believe in me and had little or no expectations from with verbal body shaming and abuse. I was always made to do the dirtiest chores at home so I grew up hating my self I didn't believe in myself I can remember how I used to question God back then as a child why He created me... I started having suicidal thoughts in my head even before I knew what suicide was... I didn't know I was gonna live till this age so I had no plans for the future a lot happened while growing but I couldn't tell my parents... I was raped by my mum's younger sister's husband but I couldn't tell anyone because I felt no one will believe me because in their words I wasn't appealing enough for any man to want to want to be with me. And this was like the one thing I was always praying to God to help me keep because I wanted to give to any man that will want to marry me despite the fact that I'm not beautiful...A lot has to happened but I bet none of my family member know about infact no body know me in my family because i was close to neither my parents nor my siblings. The message I'll leave for everyone is that every child is a gift from God and deserve a chance to be loved and be themselves with the right training. Even if you don't like your child's face, colour, learning ability etc. Please trust God that gave you that child. please don't ruin the life of your child for any reason. Sometimes I wished I was given up for adoption or something please I don't wish this for any child in the world even if you cannot love your children equally don't make it obvious to your children. I really this wish this help someone out there... I don't wish to take my life anymore because I want to someday be a mother.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Words Is What I Desperately Want To Tell Every Parent And Parents To Be. by rickpat(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
everybody is beautiful in his or her own way...
EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD HAS SOMETHING THEY CAN DO BETTER THAN ANY OTHER PERSON
Re: My Last Words Is What I Desperately Want To Tell Every Parent And Parents To Be. by laluski(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Familyplug:
So I've been seriously thinking about this for a while now...If I'm to leave this world today what will be the message I'll eagerly want to pass across to everyone And I've come to a conclusion; The message is in the story of my life... I'm a lady in my mid twenties I'm the fifth child and the fifth daughter in the family of 8 children 6 female and 2 male . It happened that I was not too physically beautiful compare to my other siblings including the male and parents maybe due to ignorance made it so obvious that they don't believe in me and had little or no expectations from with verbal body shaming and abuse. I was always made to do the dirtiest chores at home so I grew up hating my self I didn't believe in myself I can remember how I used to question God back then as a child why He created me... I started having suicidal thoughts in my head even before I knew what suicide was... I didn't know I was gonna live till this age so I had no plans for the future a lot happened while growing but I couldn't tell my parents... I was raped by my mum's younger sister's husband but I couldn't tell anyone because I felt no one will believe me because in their words I wasn't appealing enough for any man to want to want to be with me. And this was like the one thing I was always praying to God to help me keep because I wanted to give to any man that will want to marry me despite the fact that I'm not beautiful...A lot has to happened but I bet none of my family member know about infact no body know me in my family because i was close to neither my parents nor my siblings. The message I'll leave for everyone is that every child is a gift from God and deserve a chance to be loved and be themselves with the right training. Even if you don't like your child's face, colour, learning ability etc. Please trust God that gave you that child. please don't ruin the life of your child for any reason. Sometimes I wished I was given up for adoption or something please I don't wish this for any child in the world even if you cannot love your children equally don't make it obvious to your children. I really this wish this help someone out there... I don't wish to take my life anymore because I want to someday be a mother.

You will simply be the greatest fool on Earth to harm yourself. Your Your destiny comes with a glorious crown of success in all you do. Do you realise that? No... Look at the life of David...when God told Samuel to go to the house of Jesse and crown a king. Jesse being the father brought out all his solid, handsome looking boys.God said NO!!!.. that's when he remembered that ah! He had a son that was tending the sheep said they should go and call him..Samuel said he as a prophet will not eat or drink till the boy comes, imagine...see how an entire family stood still for a destiny to manifest afford to God command..that was David's set time..look at Joseph in the Bible..
You think your own is worse...if tell u my story you go enter church dey praise God for next seven days say your own beta..
Listen you will marry a very rich handsome man..a man that will love you and adore the very ground you walk on..don't you know you will use your story to teach your kids and other teenagers a life lesson?
And you think suicide is the answer...
Oya kill yourself na...he'll fire is waiting you alongside the devil and his ugly demons...shebi na there u wan up..
Ugliness and stupidity in one oeri...na wa for you

1 Like

Re: My Last Words Is What I Desperately Want To Tell Every Parent And Parents To Be. by anthonyuncle(m): 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
you are strong, channel your energy to positive thoughts and things

1 Like

Re: My Last Words Is What I Desperately Want To Tell Every Parent And Parents To Be. by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Familyplug:
I really this wish this help someone out there... I don't wish to take my life anymore because I want to someday be a mother.
Why? Why not consider adoption instead? undecided

And why title these your last words? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Last Words Is What I Desperately Want To Tell Every Parent And Parents To Be. by Lamanii22(f): 1:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Awwwn this is so emotional…. I’m really sorry about what you went through hun…. I think my own last words would be that we should all try to encourage one another cause many people are down… our kind words may lift them….

1 Like

Re: My Last Words Is What I Desperately Want To Tell Every Parent And Parents To Be. by Topewealth: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2022
@familyplug
Beauty is not just a physical look, beauty is from within.

The first thing you need to do right now, is to love yourself first.❤️❤️❤️

When you love yourself, and treat your self right, people will treat you right too.

Look in the mirror every morning and tell yourself, l am extremely beautiful .❤️❤️

Tell yourself l am unique and successful.

After saying those words to yourself, start treating yourself right .
Dress well, look beautiful, change your friends and hang out with positive people.

Most importantly. Make up your mind to be happy.
No one can make you sad or unhappy in life , if you don't give them the access to do it .

So hang out with positive people, read good books, listen to music that uplift your soul.

Make up your mind to be successful so you can shut-up every one that looks down on you.

Finally, l want you to know you are beautiful ❤️❤️.

If people that have one eye, hand or legs are happy and positive about life; Why will you that is extremely beautiful without any disability tag yourself ugly?

Don't let other people's opinion about you become your reality, prove them wrong!

Stay positive, stay happy.
You are extremely beautiful �❤️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Words Is What I Desperately Want To Tell Every Parent And Parents To Be. by culf: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
@Familyplug, this is no joke, if you can remain strong, trust God and work hard, they will come for you, to apologise and you end up being their saviour or one they can't do without.

Also know that we are all beautiful in our own ways. Talking about this will help you a lot. Try chatting with your sis husband on whatsapp and screenshot it or call him and record it as evidence. He should be reported, only God know how many more he has raped.

Talk to a professional if possible and please yourself alive. Life is yours to live, live it to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: My Last Words Is What I Desperately Want To Tell Every Parent And Parents To Be. by HolyMan12: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Did he penetrate you with his penis or did he only finger you?
Re: My Last Words Is What I Desperately Want To Tell Every Parent And Parents To Be. by Starz825(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
You are a beautiful soul..
Look at psalm 27, one of the verses, it says: when my mother and father forsake me ..the Lord will take me in.....

You see, that even if everyone hates you..the lord loves you ....your creator loves you...

And he has already set everything ready for you....for he sees all your struggles....your poor upbringings....he will heal you ..HE so kind...He will...

Just realize God's love for your life..and you will begin to appreciate God for your life...

Beautiful soul..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

House Items Fo Sale In Ibadan. (updated List) / How Do I Explain To My In-laws That I'm An Internet Marketer And Not A Fraudstar / Urgent Sale Of 1.5hp Lg Dual Inverter Ac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.