Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments (15937 Views)

In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp / Buhari Hosts Adamu, Governors ,Others Ahead Of APC Presidential Primary / Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by ScamHunter: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2022
He don share the country already.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by IamNat: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2022
H
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by Lionstep: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2022
AyoLamba288:
Jagaban the best candidate of all

I you try to insult me cuz I'm supporting my candidate
na ogun go kill you over there

You don die since....how can a living support a dead man.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by LIGHTROOM: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2022
Include those that will polish shoes

Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by Traplord09: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2022
exstreve:
The fact still remains that Peter Obi will never be the president of this country. No Igbo will ever rule this country and that's a fact

Say who the lootees looters the king....
APC... ....

Aways say Lagos belong to tinuubff
What a thif.. 2022
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by Fiscus105(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2022
Must all names be included on paper before they do the needful for the party?

Nigeria with egoistic mentality at all times.

If u guys are fighting for campaign list like this what will now happens if he wants to form cabinet.

Nigeria will not move forward until they remove excessive money attached to political appointments.
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by Lanretoye(m): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2022
exstreve:
The fact still remains that Peter Obi will never be the president of this country. No Igbo will ever rule this country and that's a fact
gbam
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by Oduduwa707: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Useless Murderer of Funsho Williams!

Amoda Ogunlere! angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by RuMiRgO1stSon: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Obi We know
ObiDatti for all

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by Acidosis(m): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2022
They are already sharing and mortgaging the destinies and future of some Nigerians grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by EmekaMD(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2022
Igba…
2000 jobs just to pacify the fallen god?

woah.. Nigeria una money go finish oh.

This people cannot be trusted with the scare resources Nigeria gets now

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2022
exstreve:

I feel your pain, this is to show how daft you are

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by kafeii123: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2022
what is all these... Na lagos people go suffer am sha...na una go pay random tax and levies...they'll soon start placing batshit stickers for una doorposts....5k per room/flat....
In all though....what kind of error have we gotten ourselves into in this country....
Dollar will enter 1,500 if these sects win o..and that'll be putting it mildly
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by juman(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu and his team have to work together seamlessly with their boss, adamu.

Adamu and apc abuja secretariat job are to see how best the party move to win elections.
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by iSense247: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2022
OVB123:
JAGABAN for 2023 presidential election is a sure banker.

Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2022
OVB123:
JAGABAN for 2023 presidential election is a sure banker.

Bank wey don collapse cheesy
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by nedekid: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2022
exstreve:
Great, as they have not ruled the country, Nigeria is now Dubai, London or New York abi? undecided
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by Traplord09: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2022
victorsola:
fake news

Make I no vax for
Y covering up thif and looters

Oooo you have tell me that is fake news na..

If I load you slap.. ehh
De matter go sound for nairaland..
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by AliyuMahdi9: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2022
He has not been Elected, but he is already Pacifing with Appointments.

Nepotism.

And Some silly Nigerians want to vote this party.

Hope your Fathers and Mothers will make the appointment list

Wawaye kawe....
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-to-pacify-adamu-govs-with-2000-appointments/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1664506496
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by rollywise(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2022
This is their evil way of politicking that has brought us from top to battum. Where key positions and appointments are given out to pacify and not based on merits and credibility. Chaiiii!! Never again. Vote OBI-DATTI come February 2023
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by Dengoh(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Eriggs:

Unfortunately for you, and fortunately for Nigerians,
Jagaban will be the next president of you and everyone in your family for the next 8 years. U hear?
Unfortunately for you, Nigerians will be liberated.

FYI, my family and I are no longer in the shackles your lots have put Nigeria. Ire o!
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by IMPARTIAL: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2022
They forget they are dealing with an experienced technocrat who has been there.
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by adetayo234: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2022
And the cycle of backwardness continues.
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by Ayo8(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2022
The same thing we are complaining about… the same set of people holding the country down in another 2000 positions…. Don’t expect any positive change with APC in power..
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by Traplord09: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2022
Traplord09:

Make I no vax for u
Y covering up thif and looters

Oooo, you could have tell me is not fake news na..

And now this fake news

If I load you slap.. ehh
De matter go sound for nairaland..

Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by dchamp234(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2022
This is the reason why the country isn't moving forward, the Rich keeps getting richer and the poor keeps getting poorer. After all the money they have they still keep getting appointments after appointments. That's why power must leave their hands and families..
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by yetunsbay(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2022
hartopher76:
Thats how they will share nigeria when they finally clinch power.
mention which of our past administrators wey no dey share like this
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by Jocdon(m): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2022
Powder People
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by Drbillionz: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2022
This is really shocking. Imagine the cabals controlling a man who is yet to become the presido. What if he becomes the presido,na cabals go control
Re: Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments by dchamp234(m): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2022
exstreve:
I no blame una, na igbos wey no like theirself I blame, they only fight for their belle. Alot of them even fight again Peter obi cos they know he won't share money for them as usual but Nigerians excluding you will vote obi into power, I don't think you have PVC, even if you do, you're entitled to a vote so you can't beat alot of Nigerians out there.
So sorry, you failed again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tudun Biri, Igabi Villagers Bombed In Kaduna During Maulud Celebration / EFCC Arrests Chief James Ibori, Former Delta State Governor / We Now Know Boko Haram's Sponsors – GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.