Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo (1031 Views)

FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) / Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by RealLagosBoy: 6:18am On Sep 30, 2022
I was in a barbershop yesterday discussing about the 2023 election.

I brought up the issue of Tinubu not healthy enough to lead this country and that's the main reason why he delegates most duty to Shettima which the recent one was the signing of the peace accord by all presidential candidates yesterday.

One Tinubu Supporter said even if Tinubu is bedridden and cannot walk or talk that he will still vote for him rather than vote for Peter Obi.

I was wondering what is the problem with this guy?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by Brunosamel(m): 6:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Don't mind him He's on tinubu payroll

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by Slynation(m): 6:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Nothing is wrong with him apart from the fact tribalism runs in his vein...

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by Zonefree(m): 6:21am On Sep 30, 2022
I'm yet to meet a sane Tinubu supporter.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by SmartPolician: 6:23am On Sep 30, 2022
You people should stop disturbing yourselves because there's a reason Nigeria is a shithole.

Decisions such as the one that guy made helped this country become the mess that it is.

So, I don't totally blame politicians for what Nigeria has become. Much of the blame goes to ordinary Nigerians.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by iSense247: 6:25am On Sep 30, 2022
Nigerians are not victims of bad governance but accomplice. Just pray to japa and leave Nigeria for foolish people.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by Anigreat: 6:28am On Sep 30, 2022
shocked

I can help but to cry anytime I remember that I remember that I am sharing this country with complete idiots. It was still this fóolish people that put Nigeria in this current state, by voting in a complete dunce to rule them who literally knows nothing about governance.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by robinso01(m): 6:29am On Sep 30, 2022
His opinion. But many does nt have that same opinion as his own
Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by SmellyNyash: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2022
May your life be like the way APC ate treating Nigeria nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by hisgrace090: 6:37am On Sep 30, 2022
Too many of this type of people is the reason why it is very hard for Nigeria to find a good leader till date.
Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by GoodLife4live: 6:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:

I am yet to meet a sane Peter obi supporter
Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by SmartPolician: 6:39am On Sep 30, 2022
iSense247:

Nigerians are not victims of bad governance but accomplices. Just pray to japa and leave Nigeria for minority foolish people.

I love the emboldened kiss

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by ObosiUkwalla: 6:41am On Sep 30, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Urchin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by JASONjnr(m): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2022
Why would any same human vote for a bedridden Tinubu ?

So, presidency is now a joke where different tribes wants to vote any how person as a president.....

We will not allow sentiments and tribalism to becloud our senses.... Because we need a workable economy and a youthful president.
Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by haffaze777(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2022
GoodLife4live:

I'm sorry you can never meet same people supporting Pandora mangrin
Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by SlavaUkraini: 6:46am On Sep 30, 2022
The same thing Agbado master said about Buhari that brought Nigeria to where it is Today.

Tinubu told Dr Bukola Saraki that:

" He will continue to support Buhari, even if Buhari is dying in a Stretcher"
Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by Efuaye(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Some people will rather be kings in HELL than be gatekeepers in HEAVEN!
That's the sorry state of bigots

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by Amb1045(m): 7:03am On Sep 30, 2022
Lol. Fact verified

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by Urheadmaster(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Most people supporting Tinubu are just too ignorant tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2022
Only a fool talk like that.
That means you are the ones spoiling Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by Dapson73(m): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2022
I will also vote for a bedridden Tinubu than Peter Obi.

Ibos thought they were helping Pandora, unknowingly they are making reasonable Nigeriansa to distance themselves for Obi.

Meanwhile, everyone's eye go clear with the election result in 2023.

God bless Asiwaju,

The Incoming President of Federal Republic of Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2022
You cannot support Tinubu and not look stupid.

The guy might be among these Urchins.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Dapson73:
I will also vote for a bedridden Tinubu than Peter Obi.

Ibos thought they were helping Pandora, unknowingly they are making reasonable Nigeriansa to distance themselves for Obi.

Meanwhile, everyone's eye go clear with the election result in 2023.

God bless Asiwaju,

The Incoming President of Federal Republic of Nigeria .

I was doubting the authenticity of this post until I saw your comment.

People like you are not supposed to be counted during census.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:31am On Sep 30, 2022
let me shock you 99% of Tinubu supporters online especially nairaland are staunch bigots.
they're not supporting Tinubu because they know he's a better candidate but just to spite igbos and Hausas.

check their nairaland usernames and post history and see for yourself.
they never loved this country as they parade themselves but just love spitting other tribes at the expense of the country's growth and development.
Election to them means cruise and avenue to measure dickk
they supported Buhari twice even when they knew his failure is certain.
today they're rinsing and repeating the same thing.

while 95% of Tinubu supporter offline and other social media are there for financial gain and nothing more.
from Nollywood actors to influencers nobody supports Tinubu for the future of this country.
to them others can go to hell for all they care.

dear Nigeria youths it's time to look these people in the face and tell them enough is enough.
suffering knows no tribe.
millions of Nigerians are suffering from buhari they imposed on us twice.
it's time to stop these social media sadists.
be brutal and ruthless in approaching them.
let them cry social media bully.
you're fighting for your future and nothing else.
God bless us and may we get it right.

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless North
God bless South South
God bless Middle belt

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by KingKO22: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Of what use is a healthy but dull and liar Obituary.

Better a sick and intelligent Tinubu than a healthy but dull and liar Obituary

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

Know this and knw peace

Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by techWriter3: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2022
I'm yet to meetings a sane politicians supporter
Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by omowolewa: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Choice

We have 5 months to convince him or he has 8 years to clear his doubt
Re: Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo by duro4chang(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2022
May God Bless Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Aside SW, Where else Will Tinubu Get Votes / Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? / Fake Money In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.