Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,782 members, 7,866,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) (1476 Views)

Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now / Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) / Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:

My parents has been in Lagos since 1981.

So you can't tell me the history of Lagos from 1999 till date.
Okay, yet you never appreciate our hospitality and can not save us your ipob terrorist group politics of lies, envy, ignorance, bitterness, hate and tribal/religious bigotry. smh.
You are one of those Sen. Remi Tinubu reminded of our hospitality and love. The land of Lagos will some day reward you of your hate and bigotry.
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) by pquaver(m): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

Listen to me, my point is, why didn't he post this since, why posted it this morning when the guy that posted about Obi is trending? this fool want to trend also.

Even the name is Chinonso that is why he cancelled it. An igbo boy complaining about lagos while leaving Abia and Anambra to rot away
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lmao. No single human being has ever said Tinubu is a failure, not even PDP has said that, not even Obasanjo, not even Bode George
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) by owiko(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
D
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) by Harryj12: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
Mumu some people go still believe, how many people dea use facebook for 2007
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Okay, yet you never appreciate our hospitality and can not save us your ipob terrorist group politics of lies, envy, ignorance, bitterness, hate and tribal/religious bigotry. smh.
You are one of those Sen. Remi Tinubu reminded of our hospitality and love. The land of Lagos will some day reward you of your hate and bigotry.

Which yeye hospitality. I pay my tithe to the Lagos State Government so why should I thank you?
Re: Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) by BeanmanX(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2022
Mynd44:
Lets see the facebook name so we can verify the news.

I can't work with the images as long as the name is blurred
Mynd I have been tagging your account to a notorious troll that have been causing nuisance on this forum with his numerous alternate accounts for the past few days now and he hasn't be banned yet-----do something about this...

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Northerners Don't Know How To Use The Social Media" How Far? / Politicians Should Not Help Flood Victims: Reno Omokri / Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.