Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,382 members, 7,829,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere (1446 Views)

Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths / IGP To Oshiomhole: Don't Go Near APC Secretariat / Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by wwwihy: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
Stadium overflow

Don't Go Near Surulere as Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere

O

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by wwwihy: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
Outside stadium

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by Urheadmaster(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
tongue

Groups of agbado munchers with their Push and Start presidential candidate tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tell the dead and the living, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president.

For those hoping that one political minion would pull a stunner, cardiac arrest or high blood pressure might be the case when election results starts filtering-in.

I don’t know how some class of human will believe Asiwaju is contesting election in 2023, when it’s glaring that it’s a straight walk into Aso-rock

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by Mandate2023: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Some ipigs zombidients and mumudients are saying d stadium is not full not knowing those outside yet to make it thru are more than the population of the 5 south east states combined grin grin

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by Urheadmaster(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Tell the dead and the living, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president

Even the dead reject Tinubu let alone the living souls tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by yyba: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
I am patiently waiting on top of bitter kola tree in ukrain for, LABOUR PARTY supporters to invade this thread with hate and abusive comments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by richeeyo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
That picture above is ilorin
I leave behind the stadium and its completely filled
Here is a picture from my bedroom

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by julaion: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
OBI GO WIN LAGOS WITH 60% agbado and others Go share 40% grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by Abdul05: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Warning to all the zombidients

Thank you my brother grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by Superwave16320: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bola Tinubu is a foolish man how many Peter Obi supporting lunatics do you want to kill before election day.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Jagaban of the universe should be arrested without further delay for daily n relentless stroke he gives to Peter Obi supporters on a daily.

To foolish Igbos that love to wail pls do not mind my English I be agbado urchin na the agbado uchinchin I take wrote this grammar.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Even the dead reject Tinubu let alone the living souls tongue

You are anxious and over ambitious

2023 will humble you!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by Urheadmaster(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are anxious and over ambitious

2023 will humble you!

All of Tinubu urchins are bunch of clowns and terrorists in disguise tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Be patient!

Some losses are constant in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by Johnthejohn(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Upon closing down market, forcing people to attend their rally by force, this is all they could gather.
You people should not worry, Peter Obi is coming to lagos grin cheesy wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Lol, South West votes won't take tinubu anywhere.
Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by Madmohamed123: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
wwwihy:
Stadium overflow

Don't Go Near Surulere as Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere

O
ok
Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by ElSudani: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
julaion:
OBI GO WIN LAGOS WITH 60% agbado and others Go share 40% grin grin

Zombidients are high on some hard stuff. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Obi to win the next election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by Obalacam(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
Can only South West votes be able to make him president?
Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by DesChyko: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Happy Lagosians everywhere.

These people are so happy to be forced to lock up their shops and come see Janjaban of Eko. embarassed

So Origamic cry

1 Like

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by julaion: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
ElSudani:

Zombidients are high on some hard stuff. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Obi to win the next election.
As e dey pain you e go sweet me
It is you son of a harlot that is a Zombie
Your grandfather must be rolling on his grave seeing his BATsard son been wastful in life,no job,no wife just only been useless in his miserable life,the only achievement is the 30k the agbado pays you to look foolish
Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by GoodLife4live: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:

to mention your PATHOLOGICAL LIEING NYAMIRI POLITICIAN name is a disgrace to me..
Hahahahaha

Abeg go and die..if tinubu win

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by GoodLife4live: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
DesChyko:

These people are so happy to be forced to lock up their shops and come see Janjaban of Eko. embarassed

So Origamic cry
u self go there go flex ? Nyamiri miscreant...

Your thiefobi came to my church and thought we'd are going to vote for him.... I pity him ...

75% from that church is voting Tinubu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by Patriotsleague: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
Press the necks of obidiiots grin
Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by kingmaster2009: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
DesChyko:

So Origamiccry

And because you are pained ...you started carrying your palasa phone to be doing unpaid jobs.....closing market whenever there is a special event has been one of the thing we do in the southwest ....and if you are not satisfy with it, you can go.back to your region
Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by DesChyko: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
kingmaster2009:

And because you are pained ...you started carrying your palasa phone to be doing unpaid jobs.....closing market whenever there is a special event has been one of the thing we do in the southwest ....and if you are not satisfy with it, you can go.back to your region

Cry more cry
Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by DesChyko: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
GoodLife4live:
u self go there go flex ? Nyamiri miscreant...

Your thiefobi came to my church and thought we'd are going to vote for him.... I pity him ...

75% from that church is voting Tinubu

I remember you now. You're that Man of God who announced his presence grin

I respect your visions grin
Re: Don't Go Near Surulere As Bola Tinubu Shut Down Everywhere by kingmaster2009: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
DesChyko:

Cry morecry

As terrible pains right now....here is a snipper for you to consume and die ... after all...you have no.benefit for your immediate family talkless of the nation

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Armed Thugs Invade Tinubu’s Presidential Mega Rally In Abia / Uzodimma: US Denied Supreme Court Justices Visa – Donald Duke / NNPP Leading In Kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.