Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? (6552 Views)

Please Recommend A Good Cream For A Dark Skinned Person / Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me / Pls Which Cream Can Oily Face Guy Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by Holywater123(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2022
I used to be very fair in complexion, but too much sun and stress has taken a toll on me. From my chest, down to the laps is yellow, while my face, hands and legs are now getting darker. [more like melanin]

I was told to get Jergens Egg Yolk Lotion — it's around 2k or so. I also heard Palmers Cocoa Butter is good. There are lots of varieties on the net, which makes it hard to know the best for a light skinned person. Moreso, I have an oily skin, and do have acne breakout, so I wouldn't like to get something that contains much oil.

Your contributions are highly welcomed.

Pls, only recommend what you've used before.

Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by Zonefree(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2022
As a man, cream should be less of your concern. You should worry yourself over more important things in life not just a cream. Creams and selection of creams are mostly for the wicked gender..purge yourself of this feminine attitude before you backslide.

Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by Lalami3232(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2022
Shebi na Karo White una dey use normally na? grin grin grin grin
If you see some of these "self turned" fair people eeh, you go feel like vomiting, especially if you dey eat noodles. Their body go be like Joseph's coat of many colors. Those of una wey no get money, abeg make una stick to the default color wey God give una.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *******"

1 Like

Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by peter8535: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Nivea product is ok..just dat it gives u,ur natural color
Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by virginprincess(f): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2022
peter8535:
Nivea product is ok..just dat it gives u,ur natural color
I think nivea fits dark people better,i suggest he tries paw paw both the lotion and the oil,i sure that would help.
Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by Hustle4Naira(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2022
If you want to regain your smooth light skin tone back....
-Apply sunscreen before leaving the house, if you can't afford it simply cover your whole body and wear a hat or face cap.
-Exfoliate your skin atleast once every 2 or 3 days with a simple face scrub.
-Stop touching your face with your hands.
-To prevent acne or pimples, change your pillow case regularly.
-And finally as for the cream, use a normal lotion cream that moisturize the skin.....I use a 621ml st' Ives cream, around #1500 or #1800.
Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by onlinestaff2020: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:
As a man, cream should be less of your concern. You should worry yourself over more important things in life not just a cream. Creams and selection of creams are mostly for the wicked gender..purge yourself of this feminine attitude before you backslide.

Shalom.

Your response na bomb!

Females are really the WICKED GENDER smiley .

Anyway, op should use Visita or Caro White and see the awesome transformation.

1 Like

Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
I wonder why a nigga with hairy balls go dey bother about cream like a bitch. ogbeni na nivea i dey rub and i don’t give a fvck
Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by detectivejones: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Since you said you're fair use Nivea natural faireness it'd return your natural colour. Btw skincare is not just for women but for all a note to those bashing Op.
Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by Juleeee: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Go for vaseline lotion the men type.
Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by Holywater123(m): 3:55am On Oct 01, 2022
Hustle4Naira:
If you want to regain your smooth light skin tone back....
-Apply sunscreen before leaving the house, if you can't afford it simply cover your whole body and wear a hat or face cap.
-Exfoliate your skin atleast once every 2 or 3 days with a simple face scrub.
-Stop touching your face with your hands.
-To prevent acne or pimples, change your pillow case regularly.
-And finally as for the cream, use a normal lotion cream that moisturize the skin.....I use a 621ml st' Ives cream, around #1500 or #1800.

Thanks. Are you light skinned?
Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by Holywater123(m): 3:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Shalom.

GTFO my thread, Silly thing.
Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by Holywater123(m): 3:57am On Oct 01, 2022
virginprincess:
I think nivea fits dark people better,i suggest he tries paw paw both the lotion and the oil,i sure that would help.

So what do you suggest?
Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by Hustle4Naira(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Holywater123:

Thanks. Are you light skinned?
Yep....my secondary school days made me turn dark, so i had to embark on the journey to regain my healthy skin.

1 Like

Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by Holywater123(m): 1:42am On Oct 02, 2022
Hustle4Naira:

Yep....my secondary school days made me turn dark, so i had to embark on the journey to regain my healthy skin.

Ok. So which sunscreen and scrub did you make use of?
Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by Hustle4Naira(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Holywater123:

Ok. So which sunscreen and scrub did you make use of?
The sunscreen is neutrogena hydro boost, 50 spf (from 35spf above is suitable for this naija sun grin)
And the face scrub is St' Ives scrub.
Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by Holywater123(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hustle4Naira:

The sunscreen is neutrogena hydro boost, 50 spf (from 35spf above is suitable for this naija sun grin)
And the face scrub is St' Ives scrub.

Thanks a lot. Can you remember their prices pls?
Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by Hustle4Naira(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Holywater123:

Thanks a lot. Can you remember their prices pls?
The sunscreen now will be around 11,000....if you no fit afford it, just dey protect your body from the sun. And the face scrub was 1,500 the last time i bought it.
Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by Holywater123(m): 2:41am On Oct 05, 2022
Hustle4Naira:

The sunscreen now will be around 11,000....if you no fit afford it, just dey protect your body from the sun. And the face scrub was 1,500 the last time i bought it.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Which Cream Is Best For A Fair Skinned Person? by nannyo(f): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
We make creams that are safe for the skin.
Visit dorcasbeauty.com and place your order. pay on delivery for Lagos and PH
Holywater123:
I used to be very fair in complexion, but too much sun and stress has taken a toll on me. From my chest, down to the laps is yellow, while my face, hands and legs are now getting darker. [more like melanin]

I was told to get Jergens Egg Yolk Lotion — it's around 2k or so. I also heard Palmers Cocoa Butter is good. There are lots of varieties on the net, which makes it hard to know the best for a light skinned person. Moreso, I have an oily skin, and do have acne breakout, so I wouldn't like to get something that contains much oil.

Your contributions are highly welcomed.

Pls, only recommend what you've used before.

(1) (Reply)

African Eid (salah) Dresses Designs For All / Photos Everyone Should Look At Twice Because The Girls’ Clothes Are Painted / How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.