Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Fighting The Dark Forces - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fighting The Dark Forces (282 Views)

Lady Gaga: I Regret Selling My Soul To The Dark Forces Of The Illuminati (satani / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fighting The Dark Forces by Pastsoul: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2022
God wouldn't give us spiritual armor if we weren't in battle

There is always someone meant for each problem or case (trouble or dark forces) never forget the lord God have already make you knows there is good and bad.

There is someone (person) meant to solve your case if you pray, praise and fast (Thanks giving) prayer have no limit because even the devil knows your desire, which make the problem easy but do not forget to be sure if it from the holy spirit (when the problem is solved)

Will I be able to solve the problem;

Will there be need for me to wait;

There are some problem you would be able to pull down by your self (faith) you do not give up it make you weak never forget the lord Jesus have command us to pray.

There are time you need the man of God. May our helper not forget us in Jesus name amen.

True fact: you see that anointing on the man of God ( not for fun ) not like the old days where the prophet have to pour it on his head. 'the anointing is an everlasting flowing oil’ Now there are many people by the name but never the less you need the holy spirit to lead you.
Re: Fighting The Dark Forces by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pastsoul:
God wouldn't give us spiritual armor if we weren't in battle. There is always someone meant for each problem or case (trouble or dark forces) never forget the lord God have already make you knows there is good and bad. There is someone (person) meant to solve your case if you pray, praise and fast (Thanks giving) prayer have no limit because even the devil knows your desire, which make the problem easy but do not forget to be sure if it from the holy spirit (when the problem is solved)

Will I be able to solve the problem; Will there be need for me to wait; There are some problem you would be able to pull down by your self (faith) you do not give up it make you weak never forget the lord Jesus have command us to pray. There are time you need the man of God. May our helper not forget us in Jesus name amen.True fact: you see that anointing on the man of God ( not for fun ) not like the old days where the prophet have to pour it on his head. 'the anointing is an everlasting flowing oil’ Now there are many people by the name but never the less you need the holy spirit to lead you.
Are you certain that what you consider armor was given to you by Jesus Christ in order that you go out and fight what you call battles? undecided

Jesus Christ said over 2000 years ago that the enemy is Satan but
a. Satan has no power even over those who belong to Jesus Christ.
17 When the 72 followers came back from their trip, they were very happy. They said, “Lord, even the demons obeyed us when we used your name!”
18 Jesus said to them, “I saw Satan falling like lightning from the sky.
19 He is the enemy, but know that I have given you more power than he has. I have given you power to crush his snakes and scorpions under your feet. Nothing will hurt you.
20 Yes, even the spirits obey you. And you can be happy, not because you have this power, but because your names are written in heaven.” - 10 vs 17 - 20
b. He, Jesus Christ, has overcome the world on behalf of those who belong to Him,
29 Then his followers said, “You are already speaking plainly to us. You are not using words that hide the meaning.
30 We can see now that you know all things. You answer our questions even before we ask them. This makes us believe that you came from God.”
31 Jesus said, “So now you believe?
32 Listen to me. A time is coming when you will be scattered, each to his own home. In fact, that time is already here. You will leave me, and I will be alone. But I am never really alone, because the Father is with me.
33 “I have told you these things so that you can have peace in me. In this world you will have troubles. But be brave! I have defeated the world!” - John 16 vs 29 - 33
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and you of Him, it means not only is Satan not supposed to be a worry of yours, but you are not meant to engage in battles of any kind but instead remain at peace because Jesus Christ has defeated even the world on your behalf. undecided

How can one who claims to have the peace of Jesus Christ also exist in battle mode? Don't you see how that contradicts the claim of peace? lipsrsealed
Re: Fighting The Dark Forces by Pastsoul: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2022
well will or could not focused on you deal to the fact it has a lot of children or force in charge of daily activities when he makes plan on control the world
The armor am talk about is the holy spirit guide you from on seen power, true is it just like an life game you play without your knowledge. remember when the lord Jesus was on earth even the devil visit he (try to pull or gain the lord Jesus as an alliance)
Re: Fighting The Dark Forces by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Pastsoul:
1. well will or could not focused on you deal to the fact it has a lot of children or force in charge of daily activities when he makes plan on control the world
2. The armor am talk about is the holy spirit guide you from on seen power, true is it just like an life game you play without your knowledge. remember when the lord Jesus was on earth even the devil visit he (try to pull or gain the lord Jesus as an alliance)
1. So, it doesn't matter to you what Jesus Christ said, since you would rather obsess on exactly that which He gave you peace for? undecided

2. The Spirit of Truth(Jesus Christ) is an armor? Guide you from unseen powers? Who told you this? undecided

So because the devil visited Jesus Christ while He was on earth, you feel it is your place to ignore Jesus Christ 's peace and engage in battle with Jesus Christ instead? Is that why you call the Spirit of Truth(Jesus Christ) your armor, believing that He would side with your in your disobedience of Jesus Christ's direct command that you be at peace? undecided
Re: Fighting The Dark Forces by Pastsoul: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Still human I pray everyday or not always still asking of forgiveness but never forget asking the holy spirit to guide, (before I pray for people I pray for myself not to allow a force to stop me.

(1) (Reply)

“islamophobic” Polaris Bank Under Fire For Banning Muslim Friday Prayer / Buy Local Rice Supplied In Large Quantities To Any Location In Nigeria / Egypt's Institutionalized Discrimination Against Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.