Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? (636 Views)

Between Senator Pius Anyim And David Umahi Who Do You Prefer As A President / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by obembet(f): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2022
As 2023 elections is coming up and a lot of leaders out there asking for your support. In some situations every single vote will make a difference as candidates put forward vastly different platforms and look for you to be on their side.

Remember, Politics is often presented as a conversation between winners and losers, those who are for and those who are against a particular issue. No one wins in the long run when we are so divided that we leave half of us behind.

We need to understand that Democracy is not a spectator sport. Your choices have long-term impacts on government policy, budget, security, education and good economy.

Choosing carefully matters. Using your voice to take action in support of a candidate you believe in to canvas, fundraise and speak to neighbours and friends contributes to the quality of the democracy we live in, and the quality of the candidates we get to vote for.

The system we’ve got isn’t perfect so your vote matters.

So before you support any candidates, ask yourself these questions.

1. What kind of future do I want for my children? How will I influence the next generation with my vote?

2. Am I voting for something or against something?

3. Who has the knowledge and experience to put our economy back on track?

4. Am I allowing my emotions, Tribe or Religion to over-ride a choice that would probably be better for our country?

5. What are the manufso of my candidate?

Lastly, Your reason can change someone choice expecially when you look beyond Religion, Tribe and Region.

So my dear Nairalanders, who do your prefer as your next president and why ?

Rules: Don't Quote others, just state your own

Source: Obembe Tosin

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Mukina2
dominique

Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by wis3(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Definitely not this guy.

Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Peter Obi is probably our upcoming able president..
They said the young shall grow but still allowing Tinubu to contest is that right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by Zonefree(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2022
On behalf of my family, friends and my 13 girlfriends, we're voting and supporting Peter Obi of Labour Party.

Our decision is based on Peter Obi's transparency and his humble nature. He's not a saint, no doubt, but he's better and more noble than other contestants. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by lhordspy: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Do i still need to type a whole page about it?

In my case, it's obvious already.
You all know who and why
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by GoodHardDickk: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2022
PETER OBI may not be a saint but he is by far the best candidate we have now. The reasons are simple, we want a president we can hold accountable. A president who's transparent and trustworthy and not crooks.

Thank God for giving us PO, if not we would have been Left with sniper and otapiapia

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by wis3(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2022
Mirabella00:
They said the young shall grow but still allowing Tinubu to contest is that right
But Peter Obi is a failure with nothing to show after wasting 8yrs as governor or Anambra at state.
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by Urheadmaster(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2022
Following
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by Zonefree(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2022
wis3:
But Peter Obi is a failure with nothing to show after wasting 8yrs as governor or Anambra at state.
Can you please say this without crying

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2022
wis3:
What can Tinubu show Na
Your stupid opposer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by wis3(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2022
Mirabella00:

What can Tinubu show Na
Your stupid opposer
I don't care about Tinubu. They're both failures both obi is an even bigger failure.
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by GoodHardDickk: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2022
wis3:

Tinubu is a complete failure who has embezzled Lagos State treasurey dried and is still embezzling it till today. The failure collaborated with other failures and brought in the failure we are suffering from today. To make matter worst, the failure even said he'll continue from where the other failure stop. Is this a joke? How can failure continue from where failure Stop? Do you want to end the life of the remaining Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by Kingozymandias(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Typing...

Here we go. The flood gate of tears about to be unleashed undecided
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by Kingozymandias(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Typing...

Here we go. The flood gate of tears about to be unleashed undecided

Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by babyfaceafrica: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2022
I am not here to convince anybody. They are all crooks. Choose your own crook, let me choose mine..
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by wis3(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Can you please say this without crying
Obi left Anambra to be living in Lagos. If that doesn't tell you something. I don't know what else will.
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by GoodHardDickk: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2022
wis3:
I don't care about Tinubu. They're both failures both obi is an even bigger failure.

Have you denied Tinubu so soon? Campaign just started and you don dey deny am, what will now hapeen when the campaign gets hotter?

A quick question.

What was bullion van doing in his Tinubu's house?
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by wis3(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2022
GoodHardDickk:

Tinubu is a complete failure who has embezzled Lagos State treasurey dried and is still embezzling it till today. The failure collaborated with other failures and brought in the failure we are suffering from today. To make matter worst, the failure even said he'll continue from where the other failure stop. Is this a joke? How can failure continue from where failure Stop? Do you want to end the life of the remaining Nigerians?
Tinubu may not be the best option but he's miles ahead of Obi. This shouldn't even be a subject of debate because even Buhari is better than Obi. I will vote Buhari over Obi again and again.
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by GoodHardDickk: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2022
wis3:
Tinubu may not be the best option but he's miles ahead of Obi. This shouldn't even be a subject of debate because even Buhari is better than Obi. I will vote Buhari over Obi again and again.

Of course you can't defend Tinubu without sounding stupid

1 Like

Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by Charleys: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2022
wis3:
Definitely not this guy.

You this guy, ASUU is on strike, you dey house dey support APC

1 Like

Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by wis3(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2022
GoodHardDickk:

Of course you can't Stop Tinubu without sounding stupid
I won't be the dragged into this with you smiley
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by 4teenblaq: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2022
If you'd noticed, most people saying all politicians are corrupt and failure are mostly tinubu urchins.. See them up there.
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by wis3(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Charleys:

You this guy, ASUU is on strike, you dey house dey support APC
grin who tell you say I dey support APC ? They're all failures. Buhari should run for third term
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by lhordspy: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2022
Mirabella00:

Your head is paining you definitely

Is a 61years old PETER PANDORA young?

Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by rtdCivilservant: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2022
For me, I no de vote anybody. Whoever wins, if he performs well after 4 years then I go vote then. I don't trust all our policians, I am never moved by all their sweet-talkings. They enter there, the next thing na excuses why them no go fit accomplish wetin them promise. All of them are criminals. It baffles me when people praise them, telling us the wonderful things they did. But looking at all of their track records, I begin to wonder whether people are blind or just plain stupid. All of them are stupid. : TINUBU, PETER OBI, ATIKU, KWAKWANSO E.T.C na the same papa born them.
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

U are stupid for that
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by Kingozymandias(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

Stop crying and insulting people. You know I stopped reporting you so you can express yourself freely .

Don't make me change my mind. You can speak courteously.
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

U are very Stupid for saying such
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by Aboks(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
I prefer obi than the agbado & ewa candidate
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by obembet(f): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
For me, I no de vote anybody. Whoever wins, if he performs well after 4 years then I go vote then. I don't trust all our policians, I am never moved by all their sweet-talkings. They enter there, the next thing na excuses why them no go fit accomplish wetin them promise. All of them are criminals. It baffles me when people praise them, telling us the wonderful things they did. But looking at all of their track records, I begin to wonder whether people are blind or just plain stupid. All of them are stupid. : TINUBU, PETER OBI, ATIKU, KWAKWANSO E.T.C na the same papa born them.

I always respect people choice and never to force anyone to vote a particular candidate. But I will encourage you to check thier good records and look beyond tribe and religion.

let's vote this time dear

Nlfpmod
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by Jayinyourdreams(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
I think you're the stoopid one. Political apathy is a sin and every reasonable individual knows that. For you to have said the above trash, it shows you are a clulesss citizen with no PVC. Infact your opinion doesn't even count
Re: Who Do You prefer As Your Next President And Why? by rtdCivilservant: 11:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Jayinyourdreams:
I think you're the stoopid one. Political apathy is a sin and every reasonable individual knows that. For you to have said the above trash, it shows you are a clulesss citizen with no PVC. Infact your opinion doesn't even count
My opinion doesn't count but u quoted me! So I should just vote, even when I know that all the contestants won't do anything? Because it is a sin not to vote? So tell me, which one is a bigger sin? Voting for a criminal even when I know he is a confirmed criminal or not voting at all? Try get sense next time before u quote me

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Come Boko Haram automatically Stopped Striking After Tinubu Picked Shettima? / 2023: Mass Resignation Rocks APC In Northern Nigeria In Favour Of PDP / 2023: Election Rigging Exposed -ayanbe Francis Uzezi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.