Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President (8050 Views)

Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? / Between Senator Pius Anyim And David Umahi Who Do You Prefer As A President / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by calberian: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2021
Click like for Bola Tinubu and share for Kingsley Moghalu.

Please, give short clear reasons for your choice and suggest other worthy potential presidential candidates for similar comparison.

48 Likes 184 Shares

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by nairavsdollars(f): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2021
Ma bi mi ni jamb question

7 Likes

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by orikoku: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Non of them is worthy to be president. We need new young sharp.

4 Likes

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by BBNinja: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Aswear.
I'd prefer speed Darlington to be our president than those two predators whose aim there is to bring more inflation and line them and their friends pockets.
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by MalcoImX: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2021
Am I left behind or something.

I don't know who Kingsley Moghalu is.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by Ekez(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2021
MalcoImX:

how you go know angry grin grin angry

15 Likes

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by MalcoImX: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2021
Ekez:
how you go know angry grin grin angry

Honestly I don't know him.

I presume his politics or impact is limited or local.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by calberian: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2021
orikoku:

Suggest nau

2 Likes

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by Nukilia: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2021
Nigeria must not be left with criminals to select from cheesy

1 Like

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by Imustnottalk: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2021
I don't know any of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by Polyol(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Had to increase the share. The two aren't worthy
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by frank202012: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Obi Cubana for President

3 Likes

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by kindlyheart: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
orikoku:

young sharp might perform worse than the worst president naija ever had.

2 Likes

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by SkengRay: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Eze Akpi For President
Iykyk

1 Like

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by Ngorbungor(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
orikoku:

Are you sure you read the post ? Because Kingsley is young and dynamic fellow

4 Likes

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by able20(m): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
frank202012:
Obi Cubana for President
He's your mentor &presidential candidate because you are very poor and want jellof rice and fried meat but do you pray that he becomes your children's mentor in future, NO.

4 Likes

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by Gbagura: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
calberian:
Click like for Bola Tinubu and share for Kingsley Moghalu.

Please, give short clear reasons for your choice and suggest other worthy potential presidential candidates for similar comparison.
Let me ask, do you have voter's card cos elections ain't wọn by likes and shares.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by yetunsbay(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
orikoku:
Yahaya Bello is/was see his ways

2 Likes

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by calberian: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Gbagura:
Let me ask, do you have voter's card cos elections ain't wọn by likes and shares.

Yes sir, I do have one.

1 Like

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by flamingREED(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
The juju wen dem take hol Nigerian youths don near expiry date. 2013 carry big belle.

1 Like

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by Splitmind: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
I would prefer President Buhari amend the constitution to go for a third term.
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by favor914: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Splitmind:
I would prefer President Buhari amend the constitution to go for a third term.
From the look of things coming from Ohaneze & Co, no rightful thinking Nigerian will support anyone from East of The River Niger, even Useless Yahaya Bello will be victorious before any of them, what a great way to destroy yourself. Just imagine those old goats Ohaneze wants the Federal Government to negotiate with ipob?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by engrchykae(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
frank202012:
Obi Cubana for President
president of new Nigerian youths
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
I will reply you, let me finish eating rice first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by calberian: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
I will reply you, let me finish eating rice first

Think about how much you’d want to be buying a bag of rice when you’re considering to click like or share and making perhaps, a suggestion. Bon appetit chèrie
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by Burruchaga71(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Peter Obi or everyone goes their separate ways

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by seunmsg(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Moghalu will win online and Tinubu will win on Election Day.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by Opemiposii(f): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:
we no be dundy we no be fool.....
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by NengiWIDEtoto: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
No Yoruba nor igbo will ever rule Nigeria again. We have seen that you people are traitors and will use that to achieve your useless self determination dreams.
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by SEGLIZ: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
MalcoImX:

simply stick to bbn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death Of Makoko Chief (Timothy Agbe): Fashola To Blame - Femi Falana / Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! / Baro River Port: NIWA Urges Immediate Installation Of Cargo Handling Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.