Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

How Do I Curb Writer's Block (cont'd)? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Do I Curb Writer's Block (cont'd)? (170 Views)

7 Tips To Deal With Writer's Block And Fix Your Writing - Victorwinners.com / Unforgivable (cont'd from chapter 1) / 8 Fun Things To Do When You Have Writer's Block (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Curb Writer's Block (cont'd)? by gblackwrites01(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Continuation from yesterday
Still on how do I stop writers block as a writer?

Understand your emotions;

Many would be thinking why this is part of them,

But I tell you it's most essential for writers.

My first book was rejected by novelcat because of this.

As humans, our emotions are our inside crying out for expression.

Someone that's happy would definitely show it right?

Same with someone who's sad.

Why?

Because emotions always want to be expressed..

Why is this part of the causes of writers block?

Imagine,I am writing a book on freedom but someone I am chained maybe by my parent, by work, by a lot of things.

Don't you think I wouldn't know what to write?

Your emotions at a certain time matters…

If you are writing on happiness,try to stay happy so as not to have too many of what I call CLASH of EMOTIONS.

You can even use emotions as an advantage if you know your work very well.

Would explain that better next time.

Lack of clarity:

Most times, I would say most people rush into Writing, most of them think it's just by being inspired and creative.

Sometimes,it doesn't end well for them

Imagine I want to write a book, I got an inspiration and got my title and the first page, how do I go about the other pages?

So be clear, make sure you know what you are writing and who you are writing to.

Yeah,you might have the title but still think
How do I write this?
What are my character?
What is my message in this story?
Who do I want to talk to?

If you really know this it would help you, even when you want to post the book cause they'll ask you questions relating to the book.

What you are not sure of in your writing, your readers would be confused about that thing.

So be Clear

Planning

Surprised?

Planning is necessary too

Plan how you want your book to be..

Plan who you want to impress.

Plan how you where you want to post your book…

This wouldn't make you only faster but also you'll also be able to meet target.

Plan to always stay happy if your page is about happiness.

Some people would be asking if you can plan to be sad?

Yes, you can!

Your movie artists, are the sad?

But they play sad roles

I would explain how you can achieve this in my next post.

Stay tuned.
Gblack writes.

If you love this write up, do well to like and post your ideas or comment about it. You can even share too.

Thanks you.

[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Copywriter/content Writer / Synw Congratulates Wale Okediran On Conferment Of The Liffts Gold Medal / Book Review: Everything Good Will Come By Sefi Atta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.