Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

My Dad Needs A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Dad Needs A Job (675 Views)

My Dad Needs A Job / My Dad Pension Is It Worth It / Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Needs A Job by Sheffdon: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2022
It's been 8 months now he got sacked from his work. He worked as a secretary in one of the banks at Ikeja. And ever since, life has been really hard

I'm appealing to nairalanders to help us out of this situation or if you know someone that can help out. Pls help reach out to him

He spent more than 10 years there so he has the experience

Or if you have any other alternatives, we will welcome it wholeheartedly

Thank you sir/ma

Cc: Lalasticlala. Pls help do the needful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Needs A Job by hegelian: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Help is on the way I'm sure

1 Like

Re: My Dad Needs A Job by FarmPickJuice(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sheffdon:
It's been 8 months now he got sacked from his work. He worked as a secretary in one of the banks at Ikeja. And ever since, life has been really hard

I'm appealing to nairalanders to help us out of this situation or if you know someone that can help out. Pls help reach out to him

He spent more than 10 years there so he has the experience

Or if you have any other alternatives, we will welcome it wholeheartedly

Thank you sir/ma

Cc: Lalasticlala. Pls help do the needful

Didn't your Dad have savings after working for 10 years with the bank? Or was he not paid gratuity?
Re: My Dad Needs A Job by Sheffdon: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
FarmPickJuice:

Didn't your Dad have savings after working for 10 years with the bank? Or was he not paid gratuity?
Debt was the cause

We can only boast of living averagely within the first one to two years. The rest were axute sufferness until he eventually resigned

(1) (Reply)

Application For 2023/2024 Commonwealth Scholarship Fellowship Plan Is Open / Invitation For A Restaurant Management Trainee Role. / Motor Boy Job Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.