Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

How I Plan To Revive Nigeria’s Economy When Elected – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Plan To Revive Nigeria’s Economy When Elected – Peter Obi (118 Views)

If We Had Elected Peter Obi / 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi / I Will Stop Corruption When Elected — Peter Obi At Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Plan To Revive Nigeria’s Economy When Elected – Peter Obi by Health16: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
The Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi has disclosed his plans on how to revive Nigeria’s economy when he is elected into office.

Obi during an interview on Arise Tv, revealed that insecurity is the major factor in the country’s depleting economy.

The former Anambra State Governor stated that, in his election into power, he would tackle the nation’s insecurity, which he believes will boost the economy.

Read Story: https://newsrand.com/2022/09/30/how-i-plan-to-revive-nigerias-economy-when-elected-peter-obi/
Re: How I Plan To Revive Nigeria’s Economy When Elected – Peter Obi by oyin44: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
Go and do that in Biafra land.... nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 62: ACCORD Governorship Candidate In A'ibom Assures Of Better Future / #OSHO4SENATEFCT - #fctnewdeal / When You Listen To Peter Obi You See Passion To Make Nigeria Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.