Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions (1886 Views)

Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland / Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine / President Joe Biden's Inaugural Speech As 46th American President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
DerrickzB:

That one na the latest mumu wey Dey lick Zelensky a*s!! It seems like they pop up as one drops!! Him eye go clear soon!!
asin, just had to clear him asap, I no get the energy…. All of em, their eyes go clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
Boydehot:

some people are dying slowing of heartbreak. All western asslicker are confuse pls take it easy with them.
lol , we haven’t start yet, na introduction step we Dey now….by the time the whole process is done, na then the real movie go start…. Dem go hear am…..

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
This is another situation reports from Liman….where’s that user, 2 plans failed today, NATO rejected his assss plus this wan again….OMG!!!!

Dis news dey sweet my belle sha

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by DerrickzB: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Teaser4:
don’t mind the clown, I gave am live reports, he still dey send me copy and paste

The guy mumu big pass zelensky own!! He just dey do copy and paste without source everywhere!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by DerrickzB: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Teaser4:
asin, just had to clear him asap, I no get the energy…. All of em, their eyes go clear

Kikiki!! At this point we don dip fingers inside tatashe!! We go dey put an for their eyes!! God dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
DerrickzB:

Kikiki!! At this point we don dip fingers inside tatashe!! We go dey put a for their eyes!! God dey
na so … dem go collect wotowoto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Medvedev again grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by DerrickzB: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Teaser4:
na so … dem go collect wotowoto

sotall and Mrtaye don hide finish grin cheesy

Nairaland arm chair analysts!! I hail una oo

1 Like

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
DerrickzB:

sotall and Mrtaye don hide finish grin cheesy

Nairaland arm chair analysts!! I hail una oo
you no see em on this kind of thread…. Never!!!
E pain me say biased mods no fit move am to frontpage, make everyone see their yansh outside

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by MT: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Teaser4:
I don’t want to quote anyone, if you think this doesn’t change anything, tune in to all western media right now and watch em rant and wail while they are analyzing this current events…. Now Ukrainians will leave under the threat of being nuked, I don’t pray for that tho,but Putin said he’s gonna protect his country’s territory with any means necessary…. Well Goodluck to Zelenski….. in the coming days, nowhere will be safe in Ukraine, once the war start fully, nah everywhere go be potential targets and this time they won’t bothered about minimum casualties… Goodluck to Ukraine….

...and you feel the entire Russia won't be targets to the Ukrainian. The war has taken a new shape but I can tell you the west will never agree to Putin grabbing Ukrainians land.

US has directly in a very clear term warns the Russia of catastrophic consequences if it uses nuke. Let Putin crosses the red line and see what happens.

In another news, thousands of Russian armies are about to surrender in Lyman.
Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
The West hope the ppl rise against Putin, for what?

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by sotall(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Stop mentioning me where Putin's ass lickers are gathered.

Putin only knows how to bully its neighbors and weak nations like Ukraine. But Ukraine is giving Russia a good fight and the only thing that is sure is that Russia will lose in the long term
Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Toktee(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Teaser4:
update yourself bro, I dey give you latest report from the field as e Dey hot… read the screenshot wella, abeg don’t quote me again, I no get time for back and forth… adios
In the series of clips, Ukrainian tanks can be seen rolling past bomb-battered villages toward Russian units occupying the area – with abandoned dugouts, rockets, ammunition, and burnt-out Russian tanks strewn along the roadside.

Much of the footage has been taken around the villages of Zelena Dolyna and Lypnove, north of Lyman.

In some of the footage, the advancing Ukrainian troops deliver the following statement from loudspeakers:

“The Armed Forces of Ukrainian have captured Lyman; further resistance is pointless. Tomorrow, the clean-up will begin. You will have no chance of surviving. Today you have a chance to surrender.”

The warning goes on to say, “The Ukrainian side guarantees your life and treatment in accordance with the Geneva Conventions. In order to surrender, you need to go out on the road or in a populated area, lay down your arms. With your hands up, wait for the representatives of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.”

The announcement concludes with a thought-provoking message: “Remember, your authorities do not need you. You are cannon fodder for them. Your relatives need you.”

Russia is expected to declare the annexation of the eastern region of Luhansk today, Friday, following a series of sham referendums that saw widespread voter intimidation and allegedly other forms of electoral fraud.

Meanwhile, Ukrainian forces continue to carry out counteroffensives in an attempt to reclaim territories brutally captured during Russia’s ongoing invasion.

So far, thousands of square kilometers have been recaptured, one of the most recent territories being the city of Izyum – dealing a huge blow to Putin and the Russian’s morale.

On Sept. 14, President Volodymyr Zelensky visited the liberated city and oversaw a flag-raising ceremony. Delivering a speech, he then promised that the Ukrainian flag would return “to every city and village in the country.”

AS E THE PAIN NA SO E THE SWEET ME. grin
Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
MT:

...and you feel the entire Russia won't be targets to the Ukrainian. The war has taken a new shape but I can tell you the west will never agree to Putin grabbing Ukrainians land.

US has directly in a very clear term warns the Russia of catastrophic consequences if it uses nuke. Let Putin crosses the red line and see what happens.

In another news, thousands of Russian armies are about to surrender in Lyman.
stay updated nobody Dey surrender . The mission don fail so far…. Fight is going on….

1 Like

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
How do you expect me to read that

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Are they holding this rally at gunpoint too…. The ppl don speak with their votes….

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
In another news

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
By virtue of this annexation, France is the second biggest country in Europe.

Thanks to man below…. He did it…. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Oh

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lyman again….

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lyman situation once again….

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Toktee(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Teaser4:
update yourself bro, I dey give you latest report from the field as e Dey hot… read the screenshot wella, abeg don’t quote me again, I no get time for back and forth… adios
Russian conscript fought for only 5 minutes before turning himself in.

"We were told we would have 1 month of training, but in the end ... each tank driver only had 15 to 20 mins per day over two to three weeks to practice driving"

"Our uniforms were at least 10 years old, even the sacks must have been from the USSR..."

"We were given 3 tanks, two of them broke immediately..."

"We joined the frontline and as soon as I moved out my tank, a tank in front of me blew up... In essence, I fought the war for 5 minutes … before turning myself in."

"I realized I was living in a fake country. It's hard to understand that for all my 30 years I lived literarily in a lie."

"And it's not as simple as people just saying this is truth, and that is a lie...but even after I saw the rubble, we were told not a single bomb would fall onto civilians... that a soldier will not hurt a child. But it was all completely opposite."

"We were told people in Ukraine are very brutal. But here I was fed what they eat themselves. The treatment was very good. No one beat me. They only asked - "Why don't yours want to pick up your own people? But no, even after promises to not shoot, no one would come to pick them (Russian soldiers) up."

"It's sad when good people leave. Recently I was really worried when the guys I made friends with were leaving. An hour later we were told they were hit with a missile. Two of them died and another was wounded."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l2FgTr4fUw***
Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Who Dey yarn dust that day say China and India go abandon Rossiya, lmao

Dem don abstain again, meaning west is alone….

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Veto power in play… in the nearest future, Russia, China and India should abandon this sinking ship called UN for good, na just Washington vessels, good for nothing, have never prevent any war…. It’s a useless entity

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Allied forces still hold ground in liman….

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Situation reports from the battlefront….

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
Liman again

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nah this Liman again

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
Coward Nato , Zelenski throw una challenge to come fight Russia, but una use style turn him down

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
PR stunt in the mud…. and war never start ooo

Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by sotall(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Just imagine how some rif-rafs would go to any length even to propaganda telegram channels and whatsapp groups of no repute to dig out propaganda and cooked news to post on nairaland, a website whose owner they insult everyday.

grin grin grin

You toil day and night to post propaganda pro Russia news that never makes Frontpage.

And then you wail and lament when authentic news about the Russia invasion of Ukraine hits homepage. grin grin
Re: Putin Delivering Speech As Russia Officially Annexed The Liberated Regions by Teaser4(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
sotall:
Just imagine how some rif-rafs would go to any length even to propaganda telegram channels and whatsapp groups of no repute to dig out propaganda and cooked news to post on nairaland, a website whose owner they insult everyday.

grin grin grin

You toil day and night to post propaganda pro Russia news that never makes Frontpage.

And then you wail and lament when authentic news about the Russia invasion of Ukraine hits homepage. grin grin
Mynd44 Seun Lalasticalala Mukina2 Npfmod rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Why Arab Nations Are Scared Of Israel? / The Epitome Of The Uncle Tom (Bootlicker) / Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.