Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,086 members, 7,867,132 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Is Breakfast Truly The Most Important Food Of The Day? 3 Shocking Discoveries: - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Breakfast Truly The Most Important Food Of The Day? 3 Shocking Discoveries: (492 Views)

See Food Of 6,000naira I Bought In Ikeja, Lagos / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / 5 Traditional Food Of Anebira (ebira People) In Kogi State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Breakfast Truly The Most Important Food Of The Day? 3 Shocking Discoveries: by Escamenu: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
I know you would heard it over and over again that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Is this true?

There are many conflicting studies on this topic. While some findings favour the topic, others don't. It just seems as if nobody has an answer.

But we definitely can't deny this shocking facts of eating breakfast:

1. What it does to the heart[/b]
Studies show that people who miss breakfast frequently end up gaining weight. Weight gain causes blood pressure and cholesterol to rise, which can increase the risk of heart disease.

[b]
2. What it does to the brain

You can actually improve your mental performance by eating breakfast. Your capacity for concentration, reasoning, and information processing can all benefit from stable glucose levels.

3. Does it actually give energy?
The body is energized by breakfast. People who eat breakfast tend to be more active throughout the morning than those who skip it.

There are certain Nigerian foods you should definitely start considering for breakfast. I mean don't miss them due to their importance. You can view them here
https://www.escamenu.com/blog/breakfast-ideas-in-nigeria
Re: Is Breakfast Truly The Most Important Food Of The Day? 3 Shocking Discoveries: by Escamenu: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Is breakfast truly the most important meal of the day?

(1) (Reply)

As God Sent Ram To Abraham In The Bible When He Wants To Use Isaac For Sacrifice / Banana And Milk Health Benefits / How To Switch Off Gas Regulator At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.