Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNICAL And UNIZIK - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNICAL And UNIZIK (2944 Views)

The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNICAL And UNIZIK by marimarempress: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Please can I study Pharmacy with Jamb score of 210 in either UNIZIK or UNICAL. I don't even know if UNICAL is offering Pharmacy. I know ASSU is on strike but I need to know my stance at the moment. Please someone should help.

According to Google, the cut off mark is 200 but I don't know if it's true.

I need help.
Re: Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNICAL And UNIZIK by Ebubu: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
i don’t know undecided i am a final year pharmacy student tho
Re: Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNICAL And UNIZIK by marimarempress: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ebubu:

But what was the initial cut off mark? Or yours
Re: Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNICAL And UNIZIK by The5DME(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ebubu:
flyingpig?
Re: Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNICAL And UNIZIK by Vegan99: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
marimarempress:
Please can I study Pharmacy with Jamb score of 210 in either UNIZIK or UNICAL. I don't even know if UNICAL is offering Pharmacy. I know ASSU is on strike but I need to know my stance at the moment. Please someone should help.

I need help.
Pharmacy programme in the university of calabar is now accredited and has even been upgraded from B. Pharm to Pharm. D. This means you'll be awarded a doctorate degree in pharmacy when you graduate. Although they haven't graduated any set yet because they just began the pharmacy programme, Unical has a stable academic calendar and is a suitable and serene place to undergo your training in pharmacy. Unizik is also a great school too, I think it's entirely up to you to choose where you'd like to study.

Every school has it's up's and down's anyway but whatever you do, please choose a suitable and well accredited school for your pharmaceutical training.
Re: Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNICAL And UNIZIK by Patrick1095: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
marimarempress:

I need help.
I don't know about UNICAL but i can tell you with my full chest that UNIZIK won't admit you with a jamb score of 250 for pharmacy. Forget what you see online, i school there

1 Like

Re: Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNICAL And UNIZIK by Rach310(f): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Patrick1095:
I don't know about UNICAL but i can tell you with my full chest that UNIZIK won't admit you with a jamb score of 250 for pharmacy. Forget what you see online, i school there
please how about radiography for someone with 238 at Unizik
Re: Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNICAL And UNIZIK by Patrick1095: 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Rach310:
You would stand a good chance if your WAEC or NECO result is "VERY" good. Admission in unizik is very secretive and it takes God's grace. You really need to work hard and score really high to stand a good chance
Re: Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNICAL And UNIZIK by JJuanMiguel: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Rach310:
Change to BUK
Re: Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNICAL And UNIZIK by Rach310(f): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

Change to BUK
Thanks but the person needs somewhere close to Asaba so he can shuffle school and work.
Re: Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy In UNICAL And UNIZIK by Rach310(f): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Patrick1095:
You would stand a good chance if your WAEC or NECO result is "VERY" good. Admission in unizik is very secretive and it takes God's grace. You really need to work hard and score really high to stand a good chance
Thank you very much,just asking for a friend though

(1) (Reply)

Free Science Courses Offered By MIT, Harvard University And Berkely University / Bayero University BUK 2014/2015 Postgraduate Admission List / Constituents Of Some Mixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.