Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. (66568 Views)

Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? / DSTV Users What Channel Or Station Do You Enjoy Watching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Ginaz(f): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2022
viyon02:
Your wife must be a full house wife for her to have much time for Nigeria movie, my babe prefer to watch France 24 or DW she likes to watch current news or any health station. She watched live broadcast of queen's burial and she listens to comments from various parts of world about the queen. We normally debate about various educational issues and topics from science to world politics and world geographical locations. We really don't have time for Nigeria movies.

oga what you wrote is trash! if your so called intelligent babe is so good, why are you not married to her yet? did queen Elizabeth burial ceremony added anything useful to her life when she watched it? una turn automatic royals ? undecided

see how you completely shamed O.P wife and praised yours like she is one better thing. oga wenti the French movies don add to your babe life? she got french visa to leave the country already?

otatafo ! i prefer o.p wife than your babe . she sounds funny and very accommodating, peaceful too, i blame the o.p for bringing her here so people like you can open their ugly mouth to insult her.

everyone is different and have their preferences. you and your babe can go to hell.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Acidosis(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2022
Some days, I watch African magic movies (Yoruba, Igbo, Urban, Family, or Showcase) and ROK. Say what you want but that's my choice and I'm male. Today, it's African Magic Yoruba, tomorrow it's MNET (foreign) movies. Some people are very much flexible as far as screen matters are concerned. Stop deducing nonsense. We all have one thing in common at the end of the day and that's the fact that we all don't have the mental capacity to produce those "foreign" movies.

After watching those scientific-fiction movies on screen, you'll still open your door to face the reality: the shantytown around you with untarred roads and stinky gutters.. so to what end, my guy? Like Virtual Reality, you can only escape your reality for a moment, max 1-2hours cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Baronthecelebri: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2022
Rachel98:
Please stop this crap talk.

So people that watch local movies are not smart or they full time house wives? I watch local movies too and I'm way more smarter than your so called girlfriend.
Mind you, op is talking about his wife (legally married) and not some girlfriend that you're not sure if she would marry you.
mumu
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Baronthecelebri: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2022
You get sense
Cyntie55:
Lolz.
Let her watch whatever she wants to watch. Afterall, she subscribed to the channels. Do you want her subscription to waste?
Go to your dstv which you subscribe to and watch yours.

But, the title got me laughing though! cheesy
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Baronthecelebri: 8:35am On Oct 01, 2022
Nonsense
mariahAngel:

And so!?

Your babe can watch Al Jazeera 24/7 for all we care. Nobody gives a sh!t!

They're talking wife, this one is talking babe!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Rachel98(f): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
mumu
Hope is not me you are referring to as mumu?

You children will just come online and start insulting your aunties and mothers. You lack home training.

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Baronthecelebri: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2022
Fred166:
Nollywood financial budget is very low, they don't like to spend money on movies.

Do you know with 250k you can shoot your own movie? You can't compare nollywood to Hollywood movies.

Hollywood spend millions and billions of dollars to produce movies, they really understand what the viewers want. They also take their time (3-4 months) to act a movie. They use money to make more money.

But our Dear nollywood can use just 3 days to act their nonsense. Everything about them is cheap. They want to use 250k to make 30 million naira.

Alaroro movie industry
3 month is simple drama. They 1 -2 years to produce comfirm action movies

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Fred166: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
3 month is simple drama. They 1 -2 years to produce comfirm action movies
you are absolutely right. Infact you are going too far by mentioning Action movies.

I'm using 3-4 months to illustrate the time frame to produce just an average movie.
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Oluchi3: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2022
elmagnifico411:
I am sorry to say oh, but your wife is not an intelligent person. May be it's just me shaa.. once you're hooked on those shittie channels like zeeworld, African magic Yoruba, Igbo, and the likes, there's no thinking otherwise for me it means you're not smart!
You that is smart and intelligent, what kind of movies do you watch?
Hope it's not American movies that are filled with film tricks or Chinese movies that one man will fight nd beat over 700 people.

You people are always talking rubbish. I blame O.P for bringing his wife matter here to nairaland

19 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by TANID(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2022
Daniel7543:

Nigeria movie industry is just like how Buhari was praising APC.
From top to bottom.
From top to bottom.

Another title I don see is.. The virgin prostitute
hahahaha grin Nigeria movie is kind of crazy

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2022
viyon02:
Your wife must be a full house wife for her to have much time for Nigeria movie, my babe prefer to watch France 24 or DW she likes to watch current news or any health station. She watched live broadcast of queen's burial and she listens to comments from various parts of world about the queen. We normally debate about various educational issues and topics from science to world politics and world geographical locations. We really don't have time for Nigeria movies.
my babe no Sabi USA president... Na only odunlade n Lee min ho and co she knows.. most annoying part is that she used to cry when she's watching those Korean movies. The thing deh vex me like..

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Baronthecelebri: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2022
Rachel98:
Hope is not me you are referring to as mumu?

You children will just come online and start insulting your aunties and mothers. You lack home training.
you're the one that lack home training
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by outstandingsyll(f): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2022
smiley

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Baronthecelebri: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2022
[quote author=Fred166 post=117161123]you are absolutely right. Infact you are going too far by mentioning Action movies.

I'm using 3-4 months to illustrate the time frame to produce just an average movie.

[/quote yeah that's why their movies are top notch
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by HolyPussy: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Fred166:
Good evening everyone.

Most nigerian movies can be so meaningless. You can even fathom the message they are trying to pass. Always acting meaningless scripts with funny titles.

We also have a TV in our bedroom, so my wife was watching a Nigerian movie while I was working on my office files.

I can't even puzzle out the excitement in that movie. All I was hearing is some lousy actors making noise and the poor suspense sound track. You need to see my wife looking so tensed & serious, flapping her both hands like a bird that is about to fly while screaming “enter the car drive! drive! drive!

I said Aunty easy o, Then I asked her the title of the movie, she said "The pregnant ghost". I said pls came again, you say? She didn't answer then I picked up the remote to check the title then booom!! The pregnant ghost

I was just laughing seriously, I've to capture it. then I asked her whether she have seen a ghost before not to talk of a pregnant one? And she said what! If I want to know if ghost dey carry belle that I should join her and watch the movie too.

I jejely carried my office files and my laptop, walk straight to the sitting and continue my job. Because if I talk otherwise about that movie na problem for me and I don't want her wahala this night.

Then she asked where am I going? I said this movie is so interesting and it's making me loose focus on the work I'm doing, so I'm going to the sitting room were I can concentrate.

Abeg, those of you that watch this kind of movie, please what are the moral lessons?

Eyaaaa

Take heart, brother.

I'm sure you will not the only one married to such women.
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by baretalk: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2022
That's why most Nigerian women only think of money and consuming, they watch a lot of jargons, dumbs them down.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Baronthecelebri: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Oluchi3:
You that is smart and intelligent, what kind of movies do you watch?
Hope it's not American movies that are filled with film tricks or Chinese movies that one man will fight nd beat over 700 people.

You people are always talking rubbish. I blame O.P for bringing his wife matter here to nairaland
shut up, Nigeria movies are useless

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Rilley(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2022
I can't remember the last time i saw Nigerian movies, it's almost more than a decade now.
The movies produced are garbage and not worth watching and it also reduces IQ. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by BABANGBALI: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2022
I don't know why I'm having this feeling that your marriage is going to have problems later in the future. Op pray against separation and divorce.
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by DeepSight(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2022
NoToPile:

So only full time house wives watch Nigerian movies? I thought Nairalanders said it was Telemundo ?

@Fred166 I laughed throughout your post, a lot of those Africa magic Nigerian movies are wack very very wack.
Sometimes I feel they are insulting the intelligence of the viewers.

There are good Nigerian movies though, watched some recently and I was impressed, the one I am targeting next is 'Anikulapo' by Kunle Afolayan his movies are top notch. I know I won't be disappointed and I love culture inclined movies.

Some I have watched in recent times that makes sense
Breaded life
A Naija Christmas
Meet the kujos is quite okay too

You can recommend/download some for her.

I dont watch them either. But I saw Blood Sisters on Netflix. It was quite good. I recommend. I have seen a snapshot of Anikulapo as well. There are a few well made ones.
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by ambitiouschap17: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2022
viyon02:
[Your wife must be a full house wife for her to have much time for Nigeria movie, my babe prefer to watch France 24 or DW she likes to watch current news or any health station. She watched live broadcast of queen's burial and she listens to comments from various parts of world about the queen. We normally debate about various educational issues and topics from science to world politics and world geographical locations. We really don't have time for Nigeria movies.

Trash

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Naustine(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2022
I don't rate any lady that is a nollywood freak.. 90% of them are empty

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by seunny4lif(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2022
The title na die
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by l69l: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2022

To be sincerely speaking in my humble opinion without being sentimental and of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my opinion but rather looking into this serious matter with perspective distinction and without condemning anyone's point of view, i honestly think and believe that i have nothing to say.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by spagettiluv: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2022
TheMensch:
Nigerian movies films are pure crap. Imagine knowing everything in a movie just from the name undecided

The only Nigerian films movies that I've seen and they make sense are:
Gone
In my Country
Black November
Living in bondage; breaking free
Nimbe
Oloture
sad
go check Netflix,you go see better Nollywood movie,not those low budget films on DSTV.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by highmood(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2022
Fred166:
Good evening everyone.

Most nigerian movies can be so meaningless. You can even fathom the message they are trying to pass. Always acting meaningless scripts with funny titles.

We also have a TV in our bedroom, so my wife was watching a Nigerian movie while I was working on my office files.

I can't even puzzle out the excitement in that movie. All I was hearing is some lousy actors making noise and the poor suspense sound track. You need to see my wife looking so tensed & serious, flapping her both hands like a bird that is about to fly while screaming “enter the car drive! drive! drive!

I said Aunty easy o, Then I asked her the title of the movie, she said "The pregnant ghost". I said pls came again, you say? She didn't answer then I picked up the remote to check the title then booom!! The pregnant ghost

I was just laughing seriously, I've to capture it. then I asked her whether she have seen a ghost before not to talk of a pregnant one? And she said what! If I want to know if ghost dey carry belle that I should join her and watch the movie too.

I jejely carried my office files and my laptop, walk straight to the sitting and continue my job. Because if I talk otherwise about that movie na problem for me and I don't want her wahala this night.

Then she asked where am I going? I said this movie is so interesting and it's making me loose focus on the work I'm doing, so I'm going to the sitting room were I can concentrate.

Abeg, those of you that watch this kind of movie, please what are the moral lessons?
My brother. No be only your wife de watch am. My wife do. My sister's in their various homes do. E de weak me but I can't shout. I have promised my wife to fixe a tv in our bedroom so she can relax very well to watch.
I get tired at the titles and even the script they play out. Just imagine title: Pregnant Ghost grin
Chineke God! I prefer watching cartoons to many Nigeria movies

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by OsuIgboIpob: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2022
Fred166:
Good evening everyone.

You think people that call women fish brain are being sentimental?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by juman(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2022
To me our Nigerian films are the best in the world.

The film would be interesting.
I will try to look for it online and watch it.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by princewarri1985: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2022
The movie nothing to you but it means something to her, thats women for you, leave alone let her watch anything she likes watching and mind your buisness

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Germi9: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2022
I cant allow my child watch a Nigerian movie NEVER!! unless i no dey house

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained / Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd / "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.