Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. (66659 Views)

Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / Which Nigerian Skit Maker Is So Boring?? / DSTV Users What Channel Or Station Do You Enjoy Watching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by treatise: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
spinna:
Sir are you aware that scientific research has concluded that Nigerian films lower the IQ? Lol

Just leave her , she's obviously hooked.. 9ja women like the plots of Nollywood and zee world a lot.

You can try to introduce her to some foreign films with simple plots to wean her off naija films

Just continue to use that time to do your work as you said . But caution her not to pick up Nollywood mannerisms and mindsets
From what I've seen Zee world is largely watched by low IQ individuals.
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Exodora: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
Fred166:
Good evening everyone.

Most nigerian movies can be so meaningless. You can even fathom the message they are trying to pass. Always acting meaningless scripts with funny titles.

We also have a TV in our bedroom, so my wife was watching a Nigerian movie while I was working

I can't even puzzle out the excitement in that movie. All I was hearing is some lousy actors making noise and the poor suspense sound track. You need to see my wife looking so tensed & serious, flapping her both hands like a bird that is about to fly while screaming “enter the car drive! drive! drive!

I said Aunty easy o, Then I asked her the title of the movie, she said "The pregnant ghost". I said pls came again, you say? She didn't answer then I picked up the remote to check the title then booom!! The pregnant ghost

I was just laughing seriously, I've to capture it. then I asked her whether she have seen a ghost before not to talk of a pregnant one? And she said what! If I want to know if ghost dey carry belle that I should join her and watch the movie too.

I jejely carried my office files and my laptop, walk straight to the sitting and continue my job. Because if I talk otherwise about that movie na problem for me and I don't want her wahala this night.

Then she asked where am I going? I said this movie is so interesting and it's making me loose focus on the work I'm doing, so I'm going to the sitting room were I can concentrate.

Abeg, those of you that watch this kind of movie, please what are the moral lessons?
Sometimes I had to cover my face with one of my palm, can’t imagine someone actually wrote those scripts and some sane people agreed to act them.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by GloriousGbola: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Acidosis:

After watching those scientific-fiction movies on screen, you'll still open your door to face the reality: the shantytown around you with untarred roads and stinky gutters.. so to what end, my guy? Like Virtual Reality, you can only escape your reality for a moment, max 1-2hours cheesy

ehen - that features in sci as well na - dystopia - or a post apocalyptic society

thats slaughter - trans amadi - looking like a surface afer the aliens have 'glassed the planet'

we are already living in a dark sci fi reality cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Zane2point4(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
richie240:

Hold ur piss brah, there's virtually no woman with a high IQ.... and I'm not talking of 'book' IQ.

A being dt could be manipulated by ordinary serpent? Common man, it seems we - men expect too much from them walahi.

Even d Bible tork say den be d weaker vessel; forget all dia gra-gra.
cool
I kno most are vulnerable, but I’ve met intelligent ones
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by pocohantas(f): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
richie240:

Hold ur piss brah, there's virtually no woman with a high IQ.... and I'm not talking of 'book' IQ.

A being dt could be manipulated by ordinary serpent? Common man, it seems we - men expect too much from them walahi.

Even d Bible tork say den be d weaker vessel; forget all dia gra-gra.
cool

You that have high IQ, you believe a snake spoke to someone? Mr High IQ. I won’t be surprised you are in Amukoko, waiting for them to restore power, so you can charge your phone and Oraimo powerbank.

I no blame you, na the weaker vessel wey shout inside labour room to born you, do this one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Rachel98(f): 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
viyon02:
you are really smart.
I thought you were smart undecided. Upon the rubbish you said.. You aren't even smart at all. Shame on you and @Cutehector

You can't even differentiate between wife and girlfriend, and you said you're smart that your IQ is very High undecided

Oga High IQ.
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by DollarSigns(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Fred166:
Good evening everyone.

Most nigerian movies can be so meaningless. You can even fathom the message they are trying to pass. Always acting meaningless scripts with funny titles.

We also have a TV in our bedroom, so my wife was watching a Nigerian movie while I was working on my office files.

I can't even puzzle out the excitement in that movie. All I was hearing is some lousy actors making noise and the poor suspense sound track. You need to see my wife looking so tensed & serious, flapping her both hands like a bird that is about to fly while screaming “enter the car drive! drive! drive!

I said Aunty easy o, Then I asked her the title of the movie, she said "The pregnant ghost". I said pls came again, you say? She didn't answer then I picked up the remote to check the title then booom!! The pregnant ghost

I was just laughing seriously, I've to capture it. then I asked her whether she have seen a ghost before not to talk of a pregnant one? And she said what! If I want to know if ghost dey carry belle that I should join her and watch the movie too.

I jejely carried my office files and my laptop, walk straight to the sitting and continue my job. Because if I talk otherwise about that movie na problem for me and I don't want her wahala this night.

Then she asked where am I going? I said this movie is so interesting and it's making me loose focus on the work I'm doing, so I'm going to the sitting room were I can concentrate.

Abeg, those of you that watch this kind of movie, please what are the moral lessons?

Op sir, I know that sometimes it’s weird but the truth is
This life hard, if that movie puts a smile on her face in this era, please let her enjoy the cruise, as far as it doesn’t interfere with your lifestyle.
No need for moral lessons
Life no balance to learn at all, if I Dey lie Oya na go ask ASUU
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by apple30(f): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
Chidi2022:
You don't have sense....See how you are talking down some one else's wife while praising your own... its people like you who spots only the bad in others people children and end up learning the hard way... So because your hoe watched Queen Elizabeth's burial, it automatically means that she is sensible than Op's wife? that is why dem dey carry una handicap.......
dnt mind dat pu.Ssy ass nigga..as much as I dnt like Nigeria movies I still watch d comedy related own ..I prefer some cartoons Dan most Nigeria movies..becus I prefer cartoon for entertainment doesn’t mean am senseless or childish, if I slap him and his geography babe dem go see dere self for Jupiter planets grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by richie240: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
Are you not a Christian?
If u are a Christian and u doubt what ur God said about d serpent 'colonizing' ur greatest-great-grandmother (Eve), haven't u just proved right my assertion?!
cool
pocohantas:

You that have high IQ, you believe a snake spoke to someone? Mr High IQ. I won’t be surprised you are in Amukoko, waiting for them to restore power, so you can charge your phone and Oraimo powerbank.

I no blame you, na the weaker vessel wey shout inside labour room to born you, do this one.
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Brighton1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Op, your wife is a proper Good house wife, that is all that matters, the "pregnant ghost" movie she watches may sound dumb which it is, co's I don't believe ghosts exists let alone a pregnant one. grin cheesy

The good thing is she is occupied with these movies that she doesn't bother or nag at you, you even have peace of mind and quiet to do your office work at home. Trust me, Op, your house is peaceful. Not this mad woman i am living with at the moment who keep insulting me, accussing me of all kinda stuffs i didn't do, threatning to cut off my head one day, disrespect me and call me all kinda derogatory names. Her excuse for these behaviours are that she is going through her menopause, i mean, how is that my fault? Women please is it true that menopause can make her behave like this? I don't get it! She never used to be like this, imagine every morning she wakes up with anger, insults and arguments. This morning she accussed me of stealing strawberries she bought, the same strawberries she has eaten with my son last night, she was still sure up till now that i stole her strawberries, imagine Mr kings stealing strawberries.

Also i don't think your wife really believes ghosts can be preggas. grin
I dey always dey pity my fellow men.

Men are really going through alot. She even threatened to behead one day. Nawa oh!

Baba, run away from that woman now that you're alive. Marriage no be by force.

May God not allow us marry wicked woman. I will keep praying for you Sir.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by richie240: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
Zane2point4:

I kno most are vulnerable, but I’ve met intelligent ones
True that, but they are the exception brah, and d exception does not nullify d rule.

They were made to be like that and there's nothing to be ashamed of on the condition that they know their place in d hierarchy of things: ie the man is superior.

Dassol!
cool

Yeh! Who threw that chair? Pocohantas was that you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by pocohantas(f): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
richie240:
Are you not a Christian?
If u are a Christian and u doubt what ur God said about d serpent 'colonizing' ur greatest-great-grandmother (Eve), haven't u just proved right my assertion?!
cool

Olo**. See the kind topics you are creating with your high IQ.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by richie240: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Gotcha!
cheesy

pocohantas:

Olo**. See the kind topics you are creating with your high IQ.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Sensiblerealist: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
You are amongst the favoured ones. Nigerian ladies and useless movies Na 5&6

viyon02:
Your wife must be a full house wife for her to have much time for Nigeria movie, my babe prefer to watch France 24 or DW she likes to watch current news or any health station. She watched live broadcast of queen's burial and she listens to comments from various parts of world about the queen. We normally debate about various educational issues and topics from science to world politics and world geographical locations. We really don't have time for Nigeria movies.
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by VirileNelly2420: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Daniel7543:

Nigeria movie industry is just like how Buhari was praising APC.
From top to bottom.
From top to bottom.

Another title I don see is.. The virgin prostitute

grin grin grin
U see da "top to bottom" d first day I watched da video, I almost rolled on d floor out of laughter

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by kingsvictor2: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
viyon02:
Your wife must be a full house wife for her to have much time for Nigeria movie, my babe prefer to watch France 24 or DW she likes to watch current news or any health station. She watched live broadcast of queen's burial and she listens to comments from various parts of world about the queen. We normally debate about various educational issues and topics from science to world politics and world geographical locations. We really don't have time for Nigeria movies.
Una too deh form wetin Una no be. Shut up

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
I cany remember when i watched a nollywood movie...

Seriously i dont see myself doing that... what a title e reach to laugh... !!
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by MufasaLion: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
I wonder what your wife's IQ would be. Shame!
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
She watches Africa Magic? She can't be saved bro.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Odebayo4010(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
viyon02:

Please introduce me to your wife younger sister, check me signature to confirm whether I qualify to date her
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Maysdevices(f): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Your statement is so Daft and Childish
So married people are talking and you that is cohabiting with a girl who is dishonoring her parents by living in your house is talking down on a married woman who has the right to watch whatever she wants in her matrimonial home

Oga park well if your girlfriend was so smart as you say she won’t allow you to be using her when the probability of your marrying her is a “Maybe”

House wife Or not she loves watching all those low budget Asaba movies it’s her choice and it’s gives her joy ..it doesn’t in any way determine her IQ or anything ..even foreigners watch those dumb ass movies

Using her? Dishonoring her parents?
What you watch doesn’t determine your iq?

Nairalanders! Lol.
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by AishaDant(f): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
elmagnifico411:
I am sorry to say oh, but your wife is not an intelligent person. May be it's just me shaa.. once you're hooked on those shittie channels like zeeworld, African magic Yoruba, Igbo, and the likes, there's no thinking otherwise for me it means you're not smart!

Silly mentality!
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Maysdevices(f): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Yabsun:

You don't talk about imaginary dinosaur that would fight the whole community or a hero that would disobey gravitation law by jumping off 24 story building without parachute unscathed.. Lol. They like illusion and that's what entertain them while they face reality after the two hours imagination
Fruits of a vivid imagination.

Do you want to talk about Nigerian movies and their illusions? The subject of this whole thread is literally. ‘The pregnant ghost’

Castigating the illusions Hollywood’s create doesn’t make any sense. Those are products of heavily brilliant minds.

Your whole comment doesn’t even make any sense. Movies are literally illusions.
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Maysdevices(f): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Dude, why are you being condescending? What has being a house wife got to do with preference for nigerian movies? Ladies like your "babe" are rare and it doesn't mean that they are better than ladies who like Nigerian movies. Its all about preference. To shock you, there are professional women in other African countries who can die for nigerian movies. I hate Nigerian movies but I know amazing women who just can't do with them. I know that they watching is shit, but who am I to condemn? Its what they love. Its Korean film that is now the one they watch. They can hold phone for hours watching Korean film
Twist it however you like.

The intelligent do not watch such movies.
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by millionboi(m): 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
elmagnifico411:
I am sorry to say oh, but your wife is not an intelligent person. May be it's just me shaa.. once you're hooked on those shittie channels like zeeworld, African magic Yoruba, Igbo, and the likes, there's no thinking otherwise for me it means you're not smart!
thy are all entertainment oga
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by louis1995: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
Fred166:
Good evening everyone.

We also have a TV in our bedroom, so my wife was watching a Nigerian movie while I was working on my office files.

Just because you’re married doesn’t mean she has to like everything you like. A “movie” is art, an expression and even though the quality may be mediocre, there is a message and clearly your wife understands and enjoys it and you don’t, but It’s really ok as long as she respects you and vice versa.

Don’t mind the people commenting, sowing seeds of hatred, this is insignificant. If it’s really a deal breaker though, speak to her about it but I feel you should try to accept your differences, as I’m sure you do things that she doesn’t fully understand but tolerates it in silence too. Peace

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by LOVEGINO(m): 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
spinna:
Sir are you aware that scientific research has concluded that Nigerian films lower the IQ? Lol

Just leave her , she's obviously hooked.. 9ja women like the plots of Nollywood and zee world a lot.

You can try to introduce her to some foreign films with simple plots to wean her off naija films

Just continue to use that time to do your work as you said . But caution her not to pick up Nollywood mannerisms and mindsets

Sir are you aware that scientific research has concluded that Nigerian films lower the IQ? 100% correct.
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 02, 2022
Married men with thier lamentations grin
Brighton1:
I dey always dey pity my fellow men.

Men are really going through alot. She even threatened to behead one day. Nawa oh!

Baba, run away from that woman now that you're alive. Marriage no be by force.

May God not allow us marry wicked woman. I will keep praying for you Sir.
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 02, 2022
You and your babe dey craze
viyon02:
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by bigcasava1(m): 1:32am On Oct 02, 2022
Fred166:
Good evening everyone.

my own will watch zee world till 2pm.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by CheapHomes1: 3:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
Twist it however you like.

The intelligent do not watch such movies.

Who are "the intelligent"?
Re: This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching. by Emperor88(m): 4:18am On Oct 02, 2022
Fred166:
grin grin
I will just switch off the TV if I see her watching such movie grin. Nollywood really need to upgrade.
I intensionally blocked the AM Yoruba on my DSTV because there is absolutely nothing to learn there, not even for pleasure. Also the two Bollywood channels. Those channel will drain your intelligence and reduce your IQ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained / Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd / "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.