Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Mistakes Some Marketers Make And The Right Thing To Do. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mistakes Some Marketers Make And The Right Thing To Do. (109 Views)

Mistakes Affiliate Marketers Make In Nigeria. (must Read For Affiliate Markers) / I Finally Delivered My First Fiverr Order, Mistakes New Fiverr Marketers Make / Mistakes Most Online Shoppers In Nigeria Make And How To Avoid Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes Some Marketers Make And The Right Thing To Do. by Josefsom(m): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
If there is one mistake you should never do as a marketer, it's to fall in love with a product.

This morning, while entering Mega Chicken restaurant, a young man approached me with his product. What was it? A nose mask.

It's no doubt that the COVID-19 lockdown changed the financial status of people. To some it made them poor, while others leveraged on it to become richer.

When the man approached me with the product and I declined, he went to another person who also declined.

You all know that the government has lifted the "wear a nose mask in public" rule ever since vaccination increased and people no longer saw the urgent need to use a nose mask in public.

But, here was a man who had fallen in love with selling nose masks which perhaps upgraded his finances during the lockdown.

Dear Marketers, sell a product in its season and when its season is over, move to the next reigning product.

Yes! Everything has its season of boom.

Some twenty years ago, cryptocurrency wasn't booming, today some countries are adopting it in legal use.

Who knows what its fate will be in future years?

Same thing applies in that business of yours. Don't be too confident in that which is bringing in money for you. Prepare for its expiration and you won't have to struggle unnecessarily when its season ends.

Best Regards,
Joseph Chisom Ofonagoro, Your Freelance Content Writer.

(1) (Reply)

Hand Over Your Writing Needs To Us / Freelancing / Hand Over Your Writing Needs To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.