Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight (8387 Views)

Turnitin Plagiarism Checker (best Plagiarism Checker) / 2 Months Used Hp pavilion 17 Core I7 For Sale / Clean 2 Months Used Samsung Galaxy S8 With A very light Crack On Screen For 53k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 6:01am On Aug 29, 2023
r
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2023
a
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2023
d
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
e
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
U
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
p
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 6:12am On Sep 16, 2023
g
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
r
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
a
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2023
d
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
e
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2023
u
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2023
P
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2023
G
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
r
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
a
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2023
d
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 5:30am On Oct 06, 2023
E
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
u
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
p
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
g
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
r
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:38am On Oct 17, 2023
a
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2023
d
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2023
e
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2023
U
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Toma2: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2023
Dem say you be fraud. True of false. Why u delete her comment?
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2023
What kind of nonsense is this?

Which comment are you talking about. Is your own job to go about defaming people all in the name of attention?

Fraud how! Did you verify anything or reach out? Listen if you have nothing tangible to do with your time, I suggest you focus on making a life for yourself, rather than make unverified assumptions about people ok?

Fraud! I don't think you have an idea of the gravity of statement you're saying. Idiot.

Toma2:
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2023
Look at the screenshot, see the review from someone I provided Grammarly for recently.

So tell me how I can be fraudulent, when others are saying I'm legit. Please do your findings before you start slandering others.

It's not your fault. You're jobless that's why. So annoying.

I wonder how you will feel if someone calls you fraud, knowing you're not.

Toma2:

Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Toma2: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
Etemma1:
What kind of nonsense is this?

Which comment are you talking about. Is your own job to go about defaming people all in the name of attention?

Fraud how! Did you verify anything or reach out? Listen if you have nothing tangible to do with your time, I suggest you focus on making a life for yourself, rather than make unverified assumptions about people ok?

Fraud! I don't think you have an idea of the gravity of statement you're saying. Idiot.

Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Alright! First of, I want to apologize for calling you an Idiot. It wasn't intentional, I'm not quick to cussing people, I was only very upset when I saw your message.

Yea! I remember very well the Lady in question. I had a setback in giving her the login after she paid, and that was because my Indian vendor encountered some security issues when he was setting up her account and delayed the delivery. Despite how I communicated, she refused to listen and asked for a refund.

At the time, I had already sent her money to the Indian guy who kept assuring that he was gonna fix it, that she should have patience. She refused.

She threatened to come on Nairaland and slander me, which is what you saw. I couldn't and didn't stop her, cos I knew I was going to deliver the service. I also told her that I would have given her my own money as refund, but that I had no free cash on me then. She didn't believe me and went ahead and posted the message you saw.

Two days after she posted that message, I refunded her and also gave her the login she paid for. She was shocked that I still kept my word.

Unfortunately, the damage had been done. She later came on the same thread to apologize and assure everyone that I had sorted her out. I'm surprised you didn't see that one. If you scroll further down, you should, I'm sure.

Sincerely, I will say it out here with confidence. I'm not fraudulent, I can't run with anybody's money on this platform; your money can't make me rich (that's the truth). This is what I do and I go through a lot just to make sure I deliver and earn my credibility.

I know who I am and I would never cheat and defraud anyone. I care about my name, my family and my reputation too much to mess up in life.

So please forgive me for my initial outburst and I'll say this with my full chest, I'm a very honest and genuine vendor on this platform.

If paraventure I have aggrieved anyone during offering my service; it was never ever intentional and, I always do everything in my power to restitute and put things right. That's who I am. Thanks.

Toma2:

Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
U

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Very Sleek Ultrabook Laptops HP, Dell, Toshiba And Lenovo / TOUCHSCREEN, New Hp Envy 15 Ts Core I7 1tb 8gb Webcam Win 8 Win 8=165k / Incredible PROMO Used Dell Latitude E6520 Gaming Laptop For N65,000 -08154737273

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.