Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight (8395 Views)

Turnitin Plagiarism Checker (best Plagiarism Checker) / 2 Months Used Hp pavilion 17 Core I7 For Sale / Clean 2 Months Used Samsung Galaxy S8 With A very light Crack On Screen For 53k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Toma2: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
Etemma1:
Alright! First of, I want to apologize for calling you an Idiot. It wasn't intentional, I'm not quick to cussing people, I was only very upset when I saw your message.

Yea! I remember very well the Lady in question. I had a setback in giving her the login after she paid, and that was because my Indian vendor encountered some security issues when he was setting up her account and delayed the delivery. Despite how I communicated, she refused to listen and asked for a refund.

At the time, I had already sent her money to the Indian guy who kept assuring that he was gonna fix it, that she should have patience. She refused.

She threatened to come on Nairaland and slander me, which is what you saw. I couldn't and didn't stop her, cos I knew I was going to deliver the service. I also told her that I would have given her my own money as refund, but that I had no free cash on me then. She didn't believe me and went ahead and posted the message you saw.

Two days after she posted that message, I refunded her and also gave her the login she paid for. She was shocked that I still kept my word.

Unfortunately, the damage had been done. She later came on the same thread to apologize and assure everyone that I had sorted her out. I'm surprised you didn't see that one. If you scroll further down, you should, I'm sure.

Sincerely, I will say it out here with confidence. I'm not fraudulent, I can't run with anybody's money on this platform; your money can't make me rich (that's the truth). This is what I do and I go through a lot just to make sure I deliver and earn my credibility.

I know who I am and I would never cheat and defraud anyone. I care about my name, my family and my reputation too much to mess up in life.

So please forgive me for my initial outburst and I'll say this with my full chest, I'm a very honest and genuine vendor on this platform.

If paraventure I have aggrieved anyone during offering my service; it was never ever intentional and, I always do everything in my power to restitute and put things right. That's who I am. Thanks.

Which page she take apologise But you deleted her comment.
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2023
Up
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Daevid(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
Been dealing with this guy for months now and all I can say is, he’s a great business man, offers great deals and keeps me up to date with new services. I’ve never had any regrets knowing him.
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
Thank you so much for the feedback. God bless.

Daevid:
Been dealing with this guy for months now and all I can say is, he’s a great business man, offers great deals and keeps me up to date with new services. I’ve never had any regrets knowing him.
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
Another feedback from a satisfied customer.

Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
U
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2023
p
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:42am On Oct 28, 2023
g
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2023
r
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2023
a
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
d
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
e
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2023
u
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2023
P
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2023
G
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
r
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
Another Successful delivery.

Turnitin still very much available.

Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
Still available
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Another successful delivery. Turnitin is available.

Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2023
Available
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Available still
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Laudbtc: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2023
What will it entails if I make a purchase ? Do I have unlimited check for a month with it or it gets restricted ? Also, does tbe account allows for rephrasing too to fix the plagarised contents ?
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2023
Yes! The account allows for unlimited checks in a month, there's no restriction. There are unlimited slots for your documents on a monthly basis.

For your second question. No! The account nor the platform does not do rephrasing. Turnitin is strictly for plagiarism checking and not for rephrasing submissions. If you want to rephrase your documents after checking where you require editing, use Quillbot or Wordtune.

Please feel free to use Google to verify my responses.

Laudbtc:
What will it entails if I make a purchase ? Do I have unlimited check for a month with it or it gets restricted ? Also, does tbe account allows for rephrasing too to fix the plagarised contents ?
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Laudbtc: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2023
I want to purchase from you but I thought it was 4k and also after checking, I might purchase quillbox to rephrase so as to get my work below 20%. How does it sound?
Etemma1:
Yes! The account allows for unlimited checks in a month, there's no restriction. There are unlimited slots for your documents on a monthly basis.

For your second question. No! The account nor the platform does not do rephrasing. Turnitin is strictly for plagiarism checking and not for rephrasing submissions. If you want to rephrase your documents after checking where you require editing, use Quillbot or Wordtune.

Please feel free to use Google to verify my responses.

Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
Available
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2023
A
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2023
Service delivered, happy customer.

Turnitin still available.

Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ava
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2023
Still up
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
available
Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
Another successful transaction today.

Re: Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight by Etemma1(m): 4:49am On Dec 10, 2023
Available

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Incredible PROMO Used Dell Latitude E6520 Gaming Laptop For N65,000 -08154737273 / Dell Pentium M D600 LAPTOPS FOR SALE(unbeleivable Price!) PRICE FURTHER REDUCED! / Indiana State(INDIANAPOLIS)offerup,craigslist,letgo,5miles Pickup Thread!CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.