Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria (2287 Views)

MTN 5G Sub In Major Cities / Good News!!!! You Can Now Install CCTV In Your Homes And Offices @ A Less Cash / Top 5 Solar Energy Company In Nigeria For Your Homes And Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
It no longer news that MTN has activated it 5G service in Nigeria that is Active in most cities and been deployed to other cities.
I am one of the Field Sales Reps in charge of Broadband service with MTN (MTN Fiber Squad). Please feel free to ask questions or contact me on any issues regarding MTN broadband and I will happily do my best to provide you satisfaction feedback.
MTN Broadband is designed to offer stable and reliable internet access with amazing speeds ideal for both home and office. Whether you are uploading/downloading large files, video streaming, online gaming, holding online meetings or connecting to your smart home, MTN Broadband makes the experience seamless.
Mtn has 3 broadband services and products.
1. Hynet
2. Mifi
3 fiber.
I will provide details on Hynet and Mifi devices on demand but in particular I will like to talk about Fiber to home and offices.
It already active in Lagos, Abuja Ilorin etc.
And current it been deployed to Asaba, Benin, PH, Enugu Eboyi etc and if you are interested you can reach out to me and I will share with you the contact person to reach to indicate interest which is totally free and MTN will bore the cost of installation to you house all you have to do is pay for router and subscribe as low as 7500 for Unlimited data service no data throttling.
It depends on your usuage you can pay for higher bandwidth. Bit be rest assured that this means of connection is Faster more cost efficient for you and reliable, than what you are used to. You can always confirm.

Summary if you are interested in having a cable run to your home of which with the help of a router, you will be able to browse unlimited and pay as low as 7500 contact me Installation is free and if you are in Edo state Benin I can come visit you and explain better reach me at 08068413545. From any part of the above mentioned cities contact me also for information thanks.
If you wish to purchase any of this broadband service reach me also for assistance and directions thanks.
Please feel free to ask any questions regarding MTN Broadband Service thanks
Re: MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
What are you talking about?
Fiber where?

To how many cities?

1 Like

Re: MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria by morikee: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
How can i get it in Kaduna i saw there is nearby coverage
Re: MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria by kannex: 4:21am On Oct 01, 2022
Which areas or city in lagos is mtn fiber located and what is the price range, and mimimum and maximum speed u sell.
Re: MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria by pappy2000: 6:04am On Oct 01, 2022
what is the price range? of the unlimited
Re: MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
What are you talking about?
Fibre where?

To how many cities?
What is your concern with how many cities if I may ask, what city are you in and I will give you information on that. Note it mostly in major cities okay. Make your research if you are in lagos I can have someone reach you and give you breakdown.

Be Calming down.
It operational in Lagos, same goes for abuja, it been deployed in Benin, Asaba, Enugu etc. It operational in Ilorin and PH too Operational in Kaduna too.
MTN is penetrating the market by next year we will have it across all the major cities in Nigeria.
Re: MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2022
pappy2000:
what is the price range? of the unlimited

Re: MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2022
morikee:
How can i get it in Kaduna i saw there is nearby coverage
I will share contact with you soon someone you can contact for information and how to acquire it
Re: MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria by aieromon(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2022
sirDUKE:

Be Calming down.
It operational in Lagos, same goes for abuja, it been deployed in Benin, Asaba, Enugu etc. It operational in Ilorin and PH too Operational in Kaduna too.
MTN is penetrating the market by next year we will have it across all the major cities in Nigeria.

Where in Abuja? The coverage is not as wide as you claim. If it is, kindly link me up with an Abuja representative.

1 Like

Re: MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria by morikee: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2022
sirDUKE:

I will share contact with you soon someone you can contact for information and how to acquire it
Ok thanks
Re: MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 03, 2022
morikee:

Ok thanks
+234 802 604 2398 call him, his name is Tanko, he will answer your request as regard kaduna
Re: MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria by aderinkola4(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2023
Is MTN fibre still available
Re: MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria by aieromon(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2023
aderinkola4:
Is MTN fibre still available

Yes, though in limited locations.

Re: MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria by teemac01(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
Any idea if this works in surulere?
Re: MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria by Ikaeniyan0: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Airtel have been laying fiber in my street in ikd, I don't know if is working now

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Solar Energy Package And Products / Laptop With 1gb Dedicated Video Ram Needed Not More 75k / 3g Indoor Antenna Booster For GSM Router , Huawei Mifi Modem B970

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.