Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Pls Can Anyone Help Me With The Background Song Used For Peter Obi At Jos? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pls Can Anyone Help Me With The Background Song Used For Peter Obi At Jos? (1057 Views)

Please I Need The Name Of The Piano Song Used In UBA Banking Halls In Nigeria / The Only Way To Remove Background Noise From Vocals In Fl Studio / Can Anyone Help Me Identify This Song? (lyrics In Post) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Anyone Help Me With The Background Song Used For Peter Obi At Jos? by Simonekpentaekp: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
There's one particular song playing at the background of Peter obi's campaign rally in jos, so electrifying, the song kept repeating Peter obiiii, like 3x and then it will say Peter obi oo, then obidatiiii, pls i just need the name so I can download the mp3 pls
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me With The Background Song Used For Peter Obi At Jos? by Simonekpentaekp: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2022
Simonekpentaekp:
There's one particular song playing at the background of Peter obi's campaign rally in jos, so electrifying, the song kept repeating Peter obiiii, like 3x and then it will say Peter obi oo, then obidatiiii, pls i just need the name so I can download the mp3 pls
so no one has this song or know who compiled it?
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me With The Background Song Used For Peter Obi At Jos? by silibaba: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Simonekpentaekp:
so no one has this song or know who compiled it?

Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake
Baba wey no well
Dey shout EMILOKAN X2
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me With The Background Song Used For Peter Obi At Jos? by Simonekpentaekp: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
silibaba:

Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake
Baba wey no well
Dey shout EMILOKAN X2
not that one bro,, if you watch the jos stadium rally you will the background music wey i dey talk

(1) (Reply)

It Just For Everyone Who Loves Omorimade Afolabi Anikulapo-kuti / Blackface Now Signed To A New Label! / Eldee Are You The Real Eldee D Don?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.