Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Please I Need The Name Of The Piano Song Used In UBA Banking Halls In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please I Need The Name Of The Piano Song Used In UBA Banking Halls In Nigeria (719 Views)

Pls Can Anyone Help Me With The Background Song Used For Peter Obi At Jos? / I Need Help In Leaning The Piano / Learning The Piano With The Help Of Music Sheets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need The Name Of The Piano Song Used In UBA Banking Halls In Nigeria by haizayah: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Guys I've got this sound ringing in my head all day. I'll like to know who played the song or where I can find it.
do.reh.do.ti:: do mi>
do.reh.do.ti::do so>
do.do ti.ti lah.lah so.so fa.fa mi.mi reh.reh
ti.do.reh do.ti Repeat

This is how best I can represent the sound in my head lol. Definitely not accurate tonic sofa representation, but I'll be glad if anyone can help me remember the song.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need The Name Of The Piano Song Used In UBA Banking Halls In Nigeria by Pclemenza: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Co-asking

1 Like

Re: Please I Need The Name Of The Piano Song Used In UBA Banking Halls In Nigeria by muzically(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2021
Next time you're at the bank, record the song and post it lets hear

1 Like

Re: Please I Need The Name Of The Piano Song Used In UBA Banking Halls In Nigeria by Samcool4uall(m): 7:35am On Apr 05
Lol……same here, i have been searching for that classical song ever since, i still haven’t gotten it 🥹
Re: Please I Need The Name Of The Piano Song Used In UBA Banking Halls In Nigeria by Samcool4uall(m): 7:50am On Apr 05
Alright, i just found it
“Intro.Mitomania Pt. 1 (La ira de Cronos)”
Type that on Youtube 👍🏽

(1) (Reply)

Portable Finally Changes His Hairstyle In Dubai (video) / DJ Neptune Ft. Zinoleesky – REFERee Mp3 Download / Music Is Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.