Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Which Type Of Laptop Power Bank Should I Go For? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Type Of Laptop Power Bank Should I Go For? (241 Views)

Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos / Laptop power bank Promo / FLOORING: WHICH TILE SHOULD I GO FOR? AN ADVICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Type Of Laptop Power Bank Should I Go For? by Epher: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hello everyone.

I've been considering getting a laptop power bank. I need one that can charge my laptop for at least 3 times.

I need it badly and I can't afford to get a fake one.

This is the reason I'm humbly begging everyone that's already using one or has an idea to please enlighten me.

Some are saying getting battery is the best but I don't know much about it if I should go for it or a laptop power bank.
Re: Which Type Of Laptop Power Bank Should I Go For? by HolyMan12: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
Buy the one that comes with transformer cool
Re: Which Type Of Laptop Power Bank Should I Go For? by Epher: 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Which one, boss?
HolyMan12:
Buy the one that comes with transformer cool
Re: Which Type Of Laptop Power Bank Should I Go For? by Enigma1510(m): 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Got one i have been using for 3years though…the seller has helped me repair the switch and the features are good and he has created more than 3 other ones that are crazy. People don forget generator sef.
He also have a whatsapp customer group where you can chat with other buyers..
Nobody go pay me for this and i don dey waste my time explaining too much..
Its only good for someone using a car for easy movement but i still put it in my laptop bag easily…Contact me sha…i paid 65k then though…I think its more expensive rn…
Re: Which Type Of Laptop Power Bank Should I Go For? by Epher: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Boss, thank you so much for taking time to explain, I'd love to get in touch with you. Can I have your mail sir?
Enigma1510:
Got one i have been using for 3years though…the seller has helped me repair the switch and the features are good and he has created more than 3 other ones that are crazy. People don forget generator sef.
He also have a whatsapp customer group where you can chat with other buyers..
Nobody go pay me for this and i don dey waste my time explaining too much..
Its only good for someone using a car for easy movement but i still put it in my laptop bag easily…Contact me sha…i paid 65k then though…I think its more expensive rn…
Re: Which Type Of Laptop Power Bank Should I Go For? by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Make one
Re: Which Type Of Laptop Power Bank Should I Go For? by HolyMan12: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2022
Epher:
Which one, boss?

I told you the one with BIG transformer angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Personal Professional Concerns / Roofed 3bedroom Flat For Sale / Fish Pond And Poultry Farm For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.