Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,424 members, 7,861,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

People Are Evil. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Are Evil. (375 Views)

Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House / Obasanjo: Those Discouraging Atiku From Challenging Buhari In Court Are Evil / Buhari: Those Accusing Me Of Condoning Herdsmen Killings Are Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Evil. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
If not wickedness, evil, hate and tribal sentiments.

Why would any sensible person want to vote for this man as president.

Sentiments aside

Do you think this man Named Tinubu can stand a full 1 hour interview session from a news media?

How can this man seen below Run a country of 200m people.... you mean to tell me out of 200m people people will still choose an obviously sick old person that can't construct a single sentence to rule them just because the other candidate isn't from their tribe?

Chai... if this man eventually wins then it means it is God himself who lay a curse on Nigerians

How can u ever imagine a sick man will make Nigeria healthy?

This is evil.

Yemi osibanjo is the only vibrant leader I would have voted ahead of Obi as an Igbo man

You people are wicked for bringing an old sick dull man to rule over you... wicked people

.co

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Are Evil. by HolyMan12: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ndi Jew of Emeka-land grin
Re: People Are Evil. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Sentiments aside

Do you think this man Named Tinubu can stand a full 1 hour interview session from a news media?

How can this man seen below Run a country of 200m people.... you mean to tell me out of 200m people people will still choose an obviously sick old person that can't construct a single sentence to rule them just because the other candidate isn't from their tribe?

Chai... if this man eventually wins then it means it is God himself who lay a curse on Nigerians

This is evil.

Yemi osibanjo is the only vibrant leader I would have voted ahead of Obi as an Igbo man

You people are wicked for bringing an old sick dull man to rule over you... wicked people
No be juju be that ?

1 Like

Re: People Are Evil. by duro4chang(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
God will bless bola ahmed tinubu the incoming president. You will live long. Your time will usher in peace and properity for this country.
Re: People Are Evil. by Elmojiid(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Must you vote him na only him Dey contest plss free this baba and vote for your choice
Re: People Are Evil. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
duro4chang:
God will bless bola ahmed tinubu the incoming president. You will live long. Your time will usher in peace and properity for this country.

Even if he wins.

He has a very high probability or dying in office.

If his sickness doesn't catch up on him.

His VP will be the one to pull his life support plug
Re: People Are Evil. by duro4chang(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Even if he wins.
He has a very high probability or dying in office.

If his sickness doesn't catch up on him.
His VP will be the one to pull his life support plug
You are not the giver of life and so mind what you say. Most times when people except dry wood to fall, it is the young and fresh that falls. Mark my words. If you think otherwise then go ahead.
Re: People Are Evil. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
duro4chang:
You are not the giver of life and so mind what you say. Most times when people except dry wood to fall, it is the young and fresh that falls. Mark my words. If you think otherwise then go ahead.

I know... you're not the giver of life also... how then would u know it is the young that will fall?

Tinubu if half gone literally in every way.

He sees the presidency as his turn and as his right.

He's not going there to help you or me achieve anything in life.

He just wants to demonstrate and show off power among his friends.

He just wants to be called a president before he dies...
Re: People Are Evil. by duro4chang(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

I know... you're not the giver of life also... how then would u know it is the young that will fall?

Tinubu if half gone literally in every way.

He sees the presidency as his turn and as his right.

He's not going there to help you or me achieve anything in life.

He just wants to demonstrate and show off power among his friends.

He just wants to be called a president before he dies...

Since you Do not give life how dare you wish or pray that somebody should die? You have to be very careful. Many who did that some years back are no more and the person they wished would did is still alive.
Re: People Are Evil. by 2elliot: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Sentiments aside

This is evil.

Tinubu knows the doctor that ran it for jubrin. He will get a body double or use adrenochrome to make himself younger again
Re: People Are Evil. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
duro4chang:
Since you Do not give life how dare you wish or pray that somebody should die? You have to be very careful. Many who did that some years back are no more and the person they wished would did is still alive.

I cannot be careful when I'm right.

We all pray for kidnappers to die.

We all pray thieves and rogues to die

We all pray for evil people to die.

Tinubu is evil for having plans to put Nigerians into another 8 years of suffering.

It is clear... just kindly tell me how u imagine Tinubu in his current state to be able to think and come up with solutions to fix Nigeria.

He is Evil for not allowing obviously sound citizen like Yemi Osibanjo contest .

Every normal human being irrespective of tribe will be happy if Yemi contested and win... we would have looked on our president and be proud.

What in this world do u imagine Tinubu to contribute to Nigeria from his brain if not to sign documents to share money among his party members and friends?

Do you sincerely think Tinubu can think anything like economy or statistics?

You people are Evil!!
Re: People Are Evil. by Prinxzona10: 12:18am On Oct 01, 2022
It baffles me anytime I see people saying that they would vote for Osibanjo if he happens to be on the ballot ahead of Peter Obi because Osibanjo is better buh this statement sounds very awkward and disgusting because I don't see the reason why Osibnajo is better than Peter Obi,once these demonic Tinubu's urchins gaslight you people with their foolish manipulatively tribalist schemings,some of you guys bend and start talking gibberish to prove a nonsense point for the despicably irredeemable souls..

NB: I was clamouring for Peter Obi from PDP and Yemi Osibanjo from APC because both of them got some conscience and if anyone of them wins,Nigeria will definitely sit up...

I rest my case..Gracias!!!
Re: People Are Evil. by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Sleekcode:
Come with reasonable offer and an escrow that we can both verify and vouch for.

Urgently and good rate thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Caught Posting Fake Obidient Rally Again / Why Are Tinubu Supporters Mostly Old Political Jobbers? / Who Can Differentiate These 2 Logos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.