Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu (11244 Views)

Don’t Harbor Negative Thoughts About Your Country, Tinubu Urges Nigerians / Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty / 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by ogododo: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 election, has called on Nigerians to commit to the unity and development of the country as the only way to honour the nation’s founding fathers.

He noted that the difficult times may not lend to a wholesome appreciation of the struggles of the founding fathers.

The APC presidential flagbearer, however, pointed out that the nation is commemorating the independence anniversary because of their patriotic effort to bequeath united, virile nation to future generations.

Tinubu, who sounded inspirational, also said the best the country can offer still lies ahead, maintaining that in 62 years the journey has been eventful as the country has consolidated Democratic governance for 23 years.

The APC standard bearer, however, maintained that there is much work to do “in perfecting our form of governance such that government will always and completely be for, of, by and because of the people.

“That our people live in the dignity afforded by prosperity, justice, freedom and an unyielding belief in our capacity to overcome any obstacle was what compelled our founders to strive for the independence we now enjoy,” he stated.

“On this Independence Day, let us commit ourselves to Nigeria’s unity as well as to our collective improvement. In unity, we must see each other as brothers and sisters regardless of our ethnic, religious or regional diversity.

“In seeking national improvement, hands must be on deck in growing the economy, creating jobs, feeding the hungry, educating our youth, caring for the sick and protecting our people and their way of life from evil and misguided foes who seek to destroy all that is good.

“May we all seek the best for Nigeria regardless of partisan affiliation and may we never undermine the national purpose in pursuit of narrow gain,” he stated.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/30/independence-day-lets-unite-rebuild-our-country-tinubu/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu wants Nigerians to be united all the way from general hospital in United Kingdom tongue undecided.

258 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Elmojiid(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Unite from where you run to, you run leave us and you are saying unite indeed

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by OnyeAshuaUru: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Rebuild?
Is Tinubu now of the view that Buhari has destroyed Nigeria?

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Abdul05: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
By the time ..tinubu becomes the president

Fortune will just be smiling on us all.. grin cheesy

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
The Notorious Drug Baron is now a Comedian

A Man that does not believe in one Nigeria is calling on Nigerians to Unite ?

Nor be Juju be that ?

A man that is the "Plunderer and Embezzler- in- Chief" of the Lagos State Treasury is calling on Nigerians to rebuild the nation.

Has he returned the money that he has been Siphoning and Embezzling from the Lagos State Treasury for the past 23 years ?.

EMI Lokan is the Incoming Comedian -in- Chief.

Ali Baba, AY, Akpororo and I Go Die now have a new Colleague

89 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Satedly(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
But u dey UK?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Tenses: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
You dey another man's land dey ask Nigerians to unite!!

You dey mentt?!!

This tinubu no rate his urchins at all.

123 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by onatisi(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
All the way from London ,abi? Well-done

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by F117nighthawk: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Charity begins at home, he is nowhere to be found in Nigeria and he is preaching unity. All this unpatriotic people, it's only to milk the country's resources they know, they cannot patronize anything in their country, they are too big for that, make una no shine una eyes and continue to be fooled by this ungrateful looters, as big as Nigeria is he didn't find any place or state to go and rest here, na UK be his resting home

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by ukenke: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu is not aware that this message was written.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
While lying on a London hospital bed and the healthcare facilities of the Lasigidi you claimed you built can not take care of your needs?

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Willy7(m): 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
I was reading the entire epistle and was searching for where it will be stated that he spoke online via video, or through a media aid, but voila, the writer kept talking and talking without any trace of where the message was coming from. Have we degenerated to this level? How can someone be talking to a Nation in absentia? Are we repeating another Yar'dua episode where a spokesman was talking to the Super Eagles and claiming that it was Yar'dua. Tinubu better respect himself and step down from this contest before he loses whatever remains of his asiwaju empire. Nigerians have kept blind eye to his nefarious activities all this years, but I see he is calling for attention and attention he will get. By the time Nigerians finish with Tinubu, he will regret coming out to contest President. He better step down now, to avoid embarrassment. Nigerians are not smiling.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Nwachacho: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
Where's he speaking from?
A=Another
P=Pathetic
C=Candidate

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Innocentman86: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Who issued these statements on behalf of these condemned sick criminall asiwajuju.
I am a Yoruba Muslim and wanted to vote for the ole because of tribaslism so he can steal ss and se money and give to us plus block their sea ports as usual but ever since I did my findings and found out he is just there to hold place for the Boko Haram commanda,I did a u turn and supported Peter obi the best presidential candidate with good heart.
I can't for the sake of tribaslism vote to be killed.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
UNITED KINGDOMgrin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by ZeroAccess: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Omo to defend tinubu is indeed the hardest task. I no envy urchins lols

Like the famous quote; You can support the APC and not sound stupid

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Betanaija42moro: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
I can bet my balls, that Tinubu is not even aware of this message.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
Willy7:
I was reading the entire epistle and was searching for where it will be stated that he spoke online via video, or through a media aid, but voila, the writer kept talking and talking without any trace of where the message was coming from. Have we degenerated to this level? How can someone be talking to a Nation in absentia? Are we repeating another Yar'dua episode where a spokesman was talking to the Super Eagles and claiming that it was Yar'dua. Tinubu better respect himself and step down from this contest before he loses whatever remains of his asiwaju empire. Nigerians have kept blind eye to his nefarious activities all this years, but I see he is calling for attention and attention he will get. By the time Nigerians finish with Tinubu, he will regret coming out to contest President. He better step down now, to avoid embarrassment. Nigerians are not smiling.
Increase the volume of ur wailing, it's pleasing to my ears. Werey dey shout step down, u no like stabilizer.
Y'all want a free ride, ain't it? I thought una believe in ur 10 billion March nah, wetin xup? Leg don dey pain una...
I just love the fact that the man no dey around and hin still dey press una neck from where hin dey, I love the pain u are passing through right now, but u can do better with the salt in ur tears.
Anuofia, go step am down nah....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
I can bet my balls, that Tinubu is not even aware of this message.

Are you insinuating that this is a fake message tongue

3 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Naijanascam: 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Who even wrote this massage........ don't be surprised to see different versions of his independence massage.........

Desperation can make you do the unthinkable

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Innocentman86:
Who issued these statements on behalf of these condemned sick criminall asiwajuju.
I am a Yoruba Muslim and wanted to vote for the ole because of tribaslism so he can steal ss and se money and give to us plus block their sea ports as usual but ever since I did my findings and found out he is just there to hold place for the Boko Haram commanda,I did a u turn and supported Peter obi the best presidential candidate with good heart.
I can't for the sake of tribaslism vote to be killed.
Mumu, try another thing, u don cast...
Let ur hoebi know that he paid a dumbo to do a dirty job.... grin grin
Werey account neva reach a week sef... cheesy cheesy

U guyz are not just called zombies for no reasons...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Willy7(m): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
KillSars:

Increase the volume of ur wailing, it's pleasing to my ears. Werey dey shout step down, u no like stabilizer.
Y'all want a free ride, ain't it? I thought una believe in ur 10 billion March nah, wetin xup? Leg don dey pain una...
I just love the fact that the man no dey around and hin still dey press una neck from where hin dey, I love the pain u are passing through right now, but u can do better with the salt in ur tears.
Anuofia, go step am down nah....
You can't support Tinubu and not sound stupid. This is word on marble. So me telling the sick old man to do the right thing for himself and family is considered fear of losing? Maybe you needed to visit the Yar'dua family and ask them about their thought of their son accepting to be Nigeria President despite his frailed health and listen to their response. Listen kiddo, Tinubu is just acting a spoiler. He should give way for a more agile candidate of his party, so that the coming election will be issue based and interesting. He is making the whole thing look unserious. How can you say you have capacity to lead a Nation, and whenever the people want to see you in action, you will dodge like a rat before cat. We need a real contest, not a placeholder. Jungle don mature, tell Tinubu to remove catheter and join the contest. Running to UK will not help him. I was only advising him for his own good, but if you or your fellow urchins think it is out of fear of losing to him, then let him show up. Campaign has started. No noise, no excuse, no hiding, no representative.

17 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
From LONDON! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Innocentman86: 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
KillSars:

Mumu, try another thing, u don cast...
Let ur hoebi know that he paid a dumbo to do a dirty job.... grin grin
Werey account neva reach a week sef... cheesy cheesy

U guyz are not just called zombies for no reasons...
Your cowordly fada is the mumu.
Yoruba derty pigg.slavve.
Dan bayerebe tongue wink cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 01, 2022
... reporting live from London

APC has finished this Kwon3

12 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Greenback: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Let's rekindle the hope

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Corridon: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2022
Baba wey no well e de shout emilokan.

6 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Realist12: 12:17am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy Independence Day to nationalists, those that are proud of their country,see her beauty and working towards utilizing her potentials in Nigeria and beyond. God bless us all.
" We inherited speaking in tongues from the Bible, but our diversity is a promise for Prosperity"
Tinubu 2022

OB7Foreva:
Don't be a dumbo!!! speaking in tongue is a gift of the holy spirit and not sum inheritance shiit. if Tinubu is deluded u need not to be like him mxxmm

You claim to be a Christian but you know nothing about the Bible. Speaking in tongues started from tower of Babel

Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward,[a] they found a plain in Shinar[b] and settled there.Genesis 11:1–9

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 01, 2022
Willy7:
You can't support Tinubu and not sound stupid. This is word on marble. So me telling the sick old man to do the right thing for himself and family is considered fear of losing? Maybe you needed to visit the Yar'dua family and ask them about their thought of their son accepting to be Nigeria President despite his frailed health and listen to their response. Listen kiddo, Tinubu is just acting a spoiler. He should give way for a more agile candidate of his party, so that the coming election will be issue based and interesting. He is making the whole thing look unserious. How can you say you have capacity to lead a Nation, and whenever the people want to see you in action, you will dodge like a rat before cat. We need a real contest, not a placeholder. Jungle don mature, tell Tinubu to remove catheter and join the contest. Running to UK will not help him. I was only advising him for his own good, but if you or your fellow urchins think it is out of fear of losing to him, then let him show up. Campaign has started. No noise, no excuse, no hiding, no representative.
Shut the fvck up..
Keep ur sìlly advice to ur sef, reason ur papa make hin come remove the catheter nah abi no be hin put am there again, anuofia..
Na numbskull u be, tinubu is acting spoiler, u sure sey u get sense so, oops! U are a zombie, u think he sees the mad man wey dey catch cruise online as a threat, he is just chilling, no time for unnecessary stress, both the pdp and pdp lite no reach.
To him, there is no competition at all...
And for the record, e fit go any country wey hin like to chill, e no concern ur papa, ur lord and saviour kuku go UK go do bambiala, u come here come cry. well, the next thing wey remain for u now is for u to enter market coz it's now clear that u don run mad...

3 Likes

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by StormpyBee: 12:27am On Oct 01, 2022
Which Rebuild? You were no even fit patronise our local hospital the talk about Rebuild?
Oga spokesperson or Tinubu, no let me talk wetin dey my mind before them say I insult old person.

Anyway, Obi is coming.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 01, 2022
Innocentman86:

Your cowordly fada is the mumu.
Yoruba derty pigg.slavve.
Dan bayerebe tongue wink cheesy
Masquerade don comot mask... grin grin

As I don cast ur papa, deactivate ur account and create anoda one....

Abi no be next thing be that?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Influencers, Politicians Mislead Nigerians Ahead Of Elections / Why I Wept Openly For Nigeria – Buhari / Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.