Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students (43330 Views)

Davido's Baby Mama Sophia Momodu And Her Daughter Imade Surprises The World / 2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US (Photos, Video) / 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by DaInferno(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2022
franchasofficia:
Nonsense! All those kids don't know who he is, he never visited the school when he was reigning until now his career is dead he now wants to use his Alma matter to boost his dead career with his outdated 2003 Landcruiser Prado and hunters he paid 1,000naira to protect him from imaginery enemies shocked

He ought to have visited them around 2007, 2008 when he was in limelight not now he is forgotten.
wheres your 2024 Rolls roys phantom? sometimes ehn, e d good make una just keep quiet. Tuface visited when I was a student (2008). And if you meet the guy, you'd know he doesn't really care about cars.
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by toffyz(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2022
porthouse7:
I can't visit my sec because of one bastard teacher

Did he molest you?
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by KristaPretty(f): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Nothing I hate for this life pass crocs. If I see it on you it means you are unserious.

I sincerely do love it. It makes me comfortable lol
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by KristaPretty(f): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Community penis and Father Abraham of Nigeria
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by porthouse7(f): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno...(Kanuri Boy)
He do u what..?

Shikenan nagode
ode
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by porthouse7(f): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
toffyz:

Did he molest you?
ode
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by HolyMan12: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
porthouse7:
I can't visit my sec because of one bastard teacher
Did he molest you?
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by HolyMan12: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Juanmike:
Onyi22 come make I d***k you
Make I come join you fvck Onyi22 grin
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by HolyMan12: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
Difrent:

See telling lies with full confidence.

He has gone there severally......ask if you dont know.
This visit is for the old boys annual meeting which he has also attended in the past

You be Gabrielite?
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by HolyMan12: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Moses86:
My school...God bless father Fraser

I sure say Nege, chalaza and montaro go don dash you plenty cane for nyash make you chop grin

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Juanmike(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
HolyMan12:

Make I come join you fvck Onyi22 grin
I go dey back, I like doggy
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by HolyMan12: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
zedman1:
He was there for our national convention, not on a private or surprise visit, the Op got the caption wrong. You can't talk about Secondary schools in Benue without mentioning Mount Saint Gabriel's. We have past students who have achieved great feats in all spheres of life- Nation wide and internationally too. 2face is just one of them. Nothing personal.

Na you kill chalaza baa? angry
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by HolyMan12: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
KristaPretty:
Community penis and Father Abraham of Nigeria
And you will still open your legs for him if he wants you to grin
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by HolyMan12: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Juanmike:
I go dey back, I like doggy
Onyi22 go the suck my dick as I the wait make you finish make I take over the kpekus.

Me na missionary I go nack am shaa
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by KristaPretty(f): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
HolyMan12:

And you will still open your legs for him if he wants you to grin

I'm not like your sister grin cheesy cheesy

Happy Sunday
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by HolyMan12: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
KristaPretty:

I'm not like your sister grin cheesy cheesy

Happy Sunday

I don't have a sister grin
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Juanmike(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
HolyMan12:

Onyi22 go the suck my dick as I the wait make you finish make I take over the kpekus.

Me na missionary I go nack am shaa
lol, we can still enter together. She wide like third mainland
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by DJperdurabo: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
I don't know how I'm going to say this without coming off as possibly "unsupportive" or perhaps "insulting". But be rest assured I have massive respect and love for every Nigerian putting in positive and ethical work to get ahead in life.

So this is what I have to say.

Nearly every YouTube channel video I watch here is a turn-off as soon as I click on the play button.

Why?

It s not the content (far from it, most contents are very informative and entertaining). The MAJOR reason is how the Narrators SOUND!

Folks, please brush up a bit on your grammar, tone, inflection and accent. I'm not saying "form oyibo" or anything, but, please try and make your voice sound better. Some of you aside from the terrible accent sound "bored", "dead", "distracted" etc.

There are FREE courses you can take to work on your presentation voice. Before anyone attacks me saying they are just being Nigerians.. last I checked, Sulaiman Alehde (hope I got the spelling correctly) is a Nigerian Maupe, Chamberlain and a host of others are Nigerians. I'm not talking about those Radio anchors that form "oyibo" everywhere. The folks I mentioned don't "form accents" but speak in clear resounding manner. Learn how to do this and coupled with informative content, watch how your subs increase. Train your voice for presentation. Yes, you can learn it! There's a chap that post a lot of videos here...his voice sounds like unmixed gravel with an accent so irritating my ears literarily crawl off my head to prevent the continued torture.

I'm sorry if I came off as judgemental, but I just had to tell it like it is.

Nice one, keep it up!

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by tunize(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
franchasofficia:
Nonsense! All those kids don't know who he is, he never visited the school when he was reigning until now his career is dead he now wants to use his Alma matter to boost his dead career with his outdated 2003 Landcruiser Prado and hunters he paid 1,000naira to protect him from imaginery enemies shocked

He ought to have visited them around 2007, 2008 when he was in limelight not now he is forgotten.
Every beginning has an end nobody reigns for ever he has seen and paid his dues 1994 till present as an artist e never try dude is almost 50.
You never can tell what he must have given them or planned to do for them because you nor dey there
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by zedman1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
HolyMan12:

Na you kill chalaza baa? angry
No be you? Lol, one nonsense brother spotted.
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Moses86(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin
HolyMan12:

I sure say Nege, chalaza and montaro go don dash you plenty cane for nyash make you chop grin
grin
HolyMan12:

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Gubioma: 1:55am On Oct 03, 2022
porthouse7:
ode
what was that mean...?
I hate trash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) / Jim Iyke Makes Nollywood Come Back,Sleeps Off While On A Movie Set(See Photos) / Biodun Okeowo (omo Butty) Wows In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.