Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students (43319 Views)

2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US (Photos, Video) / Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara / 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:28am On Oct 01, 2022

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Chizzyjforce: 12:37am On Oct 01, 2022
Nice one guy, the lily livered guy that this administration made mute. Same guy was shouting and going for rally when things were much more better during GEJ.

55 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by VeryWickedGoat: 1:05am On Oct 01, 2022
Nothing I hate for this life pass crocs. If I see it on you it means you are unserious.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Urheadmaster(m): 1:33am On Oct 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Nothing I hate for this life pass crocs. If I see it on you it means you are unserious.

Because of these guy, Pampers became very cheap and affordable for Tinubu tongue

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Bluntguy: 2:29am On Oct 01, 2022
People wey no get Alma mata just dey dey argue foolishly.
Like those two dropouts above me.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Onyi22(f): 6:17am On Oct 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
See this independence mumu

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by VeryWickedGoat: 6:35am On Oct 01, 2022
Onyi22:

See this independence mumu

Its like u want me to mount that your yansh aggressively abi. angry

14 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by mytime24(f): 7:21am On Oct 01, 2022
Tuface no dey give shishi

He didn't even go there with free books or food stuffs etc

18 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by TANID(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2022
2baba
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Rilley(m): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2022
mytime24:

How do you know this? were you there?

14 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by robinso01(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Good of him

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Pells: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Op no be only visit cry
What did he bring? Did he share money? Books? Food? Clothes or scholarship
Na your face children wan chop? embarassed undecided

mytime24:

You have sense dear
You are an intelligent person grin cheesy

14 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by judedwriter(m): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Good one...

Next time come with Chop chop.

Economy isn't smiling.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by money121(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
Ok
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Aareakinwunmi(m): 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
It's good to give back to the community

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Unequivocal: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
k
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by porthouse7(f): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
I can't visit my sec because of one bastard teacher

4 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by franchasofficia: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nonsense! All those kids don't know who he is, he never visited the school when he was reigning until now his career is dead he now wants to use his Alma matter to boost his dead career with his outdated 2003 Landcruiser Prado and hunters he paid 1,000naira to protect him from imaginery enemies shocked

He ought to have visited them around 2007, 2008 when he was in limelight not now he is forgotten.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by iampeterben(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
Respect to 2Baba. Capital respect to the Otukpo man.

4 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Starz825(m): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
Commenters up there are just some funny idiots grin

9 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by victorikpoba: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Good one by Tubaba.

God bless you and your family, more wins.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
You will be shocked when your surgeon tells you that he has decided to be unserious in a theatre.
VeryWickedGoat:

8 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by obiekunie01: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Very useless and selfish human being!

Davido, olamide and the rest of them were just struggling kids whn 2face was already a mega star.

Today these boys has uncountable boys that they brought up and made stars!

but 2face cant even name one person he produced talk less of making him a star!

In life we grow by growing others. In my little world, i know how many i have given the hook and they are fishing good.

I HATE NONSENSE!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by clockwisereport: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
If nobody talk about you

Then you are nobody

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by BABANGBALI: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

I know wetin do me, everything and everybody just dey irritate me today. Mynd44 no come near me today o, I dey for vexing mode.
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Breezic: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
nice one tubaba
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Juanmike(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
What is crocs?
Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by SamOchuko: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
Rilley:
How do you know this? were you there?

Says the principal of the school, shey na u receive an that day?

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students by Zico777(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Its like u want me to mount that your yansh aggressively abi. angry
grin Badt guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Jessica Larnyoh Releases Hot & Sexy New Promo Photos / Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.