Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 (36452 Views)

Atiku Promises To Hold Reconciliatory Physical Meeting With Wike / 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi / 2019: Group Backs Atiku, Promises 10m Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by Cmanforall: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2022
kokoA:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/atiku-promises-to-support-wike-for-president-in-2027/
By then Wike will be weak politically, unless PDP wins the presidency and gives him a juicy post.

Amaechi once occupied that governorship post, now Wike. By 2023, it will be a new person and he would also have power to detect for presidency.
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by jamace(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2022
Atiku is TAQIYYA/DECEPTION Pro Max.

Remember that:
- Atiku is Fulani and Buhari is Fulani. The Presidency should NOT be a fulani affair. Surprisingly, Fulani is a minority tribe in Nigeria.

- Atiku believes Boko haram/Bandits should be given AMNESTY, invariably supports the killing of Nigerians.

- Atiku believes it is the fundamental right of fulanis to roam about with their cows, hence he is anti- open grazing laws.

Nigerians, vote wisely o...
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by Tunjibalogun: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2022
lailo:

Igbos mentality is still what is limiting them in the project Nigeria. You want hand-over-to-me presidency. If a Yoruba man from south can walk his way there, nothing stops the igbos who are even more spread across the country and has business influence. All they need is political alliance. And they could have gotten that by forcing their way through PDP, a party they are holding 80% stake with SS. It is purely laziness of mind.
You're correct with your assertion
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by fergie001: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by Abbeytoy(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Why cant he Atiku start by telling Ayu to step down, then we will all know he's ready.
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by hotseat: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Atiku should have it at the back of his mind that he is standing on a stolen mandate.

Not another Fulani immediately after Buhari!

He has therefore incurred the wrath of not just Governor Wike but the entire Southern Nigeria for jettisoning the gentleman's agreement of rotation of power between the North and the South.

Again, he thinks Wike is some "mumu"!

IDIOTA!
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by sucess001(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2022
News by Nation Newspapers....Tinubu try harder
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by Abemy(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2022
Even if Atiku decide to support Wike in 2027, any protestfeom his northern Muslim brotherhood would have him renage on the promise, as was on the case of Deborah.

Atiku only had balls when he deputised OBJ, not now.
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by naikeboy(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2022
Atiku is the most confused politician in Nigeria now, wike will rather believe devil him, 3 days ago he promised Igbos in enugu presidency after him. Tinubu come better pass atiku self.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by Abemy(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
But can't Ayu just resign?

The picture is bigger than Ayu. If Yu resigned today, Wike will impose his candidate to become chairman, then Atiku will know the difference between 20 and Twenty.
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by Germi9: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2022
Chaii see Mockery
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by mekusmanuel(f): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2022
How sure is Atiku that Wike will be alive in 2027�?
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by Height2: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2022
Later you will hear Wike Emi lokan of 2027 imagine.
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by JPSays: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2022
kokoA:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/atiku-promises-to-support-wike-for-president-in-2027/

Surprises me how leaders just forget the present for a white goose chase.
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by Afromentalist: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2022
You are yet to honor passt promises but you want to make new ones. I believe Atiku is just using Wike to catch cruise grin
Wike would be a fool to take him serious.
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by GeneralOjukwu: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2022
grin

Atiku is telling South East to kiss his black ass. grin

He's telling them them dey behind South South for queue.

I can bet South East will still queue up behind Atiku & PDP.

Some are destined to be Masters... others Slaves.

Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by davidl7: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2022
2 days ago he promised igbo will succeed him, today its Wike! grin grin

They no get sense n only senseless person go take them seriously.
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by demoBaba: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2022

Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by igbarasdynasty: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2022
bdon123:

So Atiku will win presidency then do only 1 term...i mean a naija politician.Its better he promise him minister of petroleum lol
Funny thing is they always feel power is in their hands n not d masses like they cld decide who who becomes president nxt
God punish all of dem,thats why we Obidient...we taking back our country

That's just it. We will flush all of them OUT. OBI is more trusted and would easily relinquish power if he fails.
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by GeneralOjukwu: 11:41am On Oct 01, 2022
onuman:
Atiku and fraudulent promises are like two sides of the same coin.
He no longer promises Igbo to take over from him, it's now promise to Wike who swore that he is not Igbo.

Atiku promised restructuring of Nigeria democratically, but this time, his promise of political restructuring is only on State Police.

Igbos have no business in Aso Rock.

They should focus on gala selling business and spare parts.

Biafra#
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by Igboslayer: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

There's nothing like Igbo presidency.

How many times have you heard people saying Fulani, Hausa or Yoruba presidency?

You say Nigerian president of Igbo extraction, not Igbo presidency.

I don't even know where you people got that phrase from.
They are the most ethnic conscious people in Nigeria... They even fought a civil to stay apart, so don't blame them. They are the biggest division in Nigeria today.
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2022
naikeboy:
Atiku is the most confused politician in Nigeria now, wike will rather believe devil him, 3 days ago he promised Igbos in enugu presidency after him. Tinubu come better pass atiku self.

I dey tells you... He's either sincerely confused or very stupid for thinking we'll dumbly fall for just any bogus promise
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by donhils: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2022
Desperate attempt. So he (Atiku) won't contest the second tenure?
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by SlyFoxx4Life: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2022
Haha. As if anybody believes Atiku won’t seek a second term if he wins the election.
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by GeneralOjukwu: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2022
HitRun:
Unless Wike just wants to have something to hold onto and say Atiku did not keep to a deal else it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that this deal won’t work. Atiku will do two terms unless his health fails and he choose not to contest for 2nd term. So 2027 is out of the question. Secondly, why won’t a sitting Vice President want to contest? If he does, the best Atiku can do is provide a level playing ground and not interfere; let the most popular man win.

But going by his antecedents, e sure me die say Atiku go bring a core Igbo man and work hard to install am the way Obj installed Yar Adua. This is because, if we want to be honest, that is the only way an Igbo man can get to the presidency in today’s Nigeria. And if that Igbo man’s presidency goes well, finally south easterners can begin to get a fair shot at the presidency like everyone else.

Atiku will NEVER support Igbos. Just stop dreaming.

He knows they are gullible and he wants to use them to get to the seat.

The moment he gets there is when you know how Northerners truly feel about South East.
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by gassbee: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2022
MikeBetty:
My mind is telling me that if atiku mistakingly win this election with the support of wike, wike will be the first post election victim. Atiku will never give up 2nd tenor. Wike should be careful. Enemy within is more dangerous that external enemy. I Pray for wike. Call it a prediction, call it a prophecy, i call it thinking aloud.
dem sopos treat him Bleep up for threatening to be a spoiler

1 Like

Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by Bluntemperor: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2022
SmartPolician:
How can Atiku promise Wike of presidency in 2027? Does Atiku share Nigeria's presidency? This looks like FAKE NEWS!

I de laugh o!
Na so Baba Obasanjo said to himself during Atiku's roforofo fight!
eh no be true this news ,na fake like Deborah matter,so news media,abeg make una comot joor!
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by Jokkarm2: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2022
this is a pure deceit, Atiku will rule for 8 years if eventually win. Wike should wise up
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by Hisincrease: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Childish gibberish.

If I were Gov. Wike, I won’t even consider such lies but go ahead to do what’s on my mind.

Mr. Atiku cannot be trusted because he has good record of failed promises.

Little wonder Former President Obasanjo do not like him.
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by Mrkindness: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
ATIKU ABUBAKAR is a criminal, Wike cannever rule this country by God's grace.
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by meeky247: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Wike is like a woman that you can promise anything in bed just to get satisfied. But he now have sense like a prostitute you have to pay him before services or he will support Obi the man after Nigerians heart.
Re: Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 by frog12: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
he said IBO will take over yesterday. now he wants to give WIKE the presidency. ATIKU has many mouths, don't trust him !! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taye Fasuba Sentenced To Prison / Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio / Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.