Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

How Are You Celebrating Your Independence? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Are You Celebrating Your Independence? (163 Views)

Google Celebrates Nigeria At 63 || How Are You Celebrating Today? / What Are You Celebrating About As Nigeria Turns 60? / Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Celebrating Your Independence? by Michelle70(m): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2022
As for me, Nothing serious for the day.
I'll first listen to Buhari speech, then i'll go to the office and do some few works.
Then come back and check how the independence was celebrated, who wished us happy independence and how burj khalifa celebrated our independence.

I no get strength to comot
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence? by ObamaMessi: 6:26am On Oct 01, 2022
By trolling on nairaland.
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence? by Michelle70(m): 6:27am On Oct 01, 2022
ObamaMessi:
By trolling on nairaland.
u no get work grin

I remembered last year independence, nobody wanted to celebrate.
Everybody just deh para
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence? by ObamaMessi: 6:31am On Oct 01, 2022
Michelle70:
u no get work grin

I remembered last year independence, nobody wanted to celebrate.
Everybody just deh para
Wetin we go celebrate for the broke country. 1st October is the day Nigerians suppose to gather and weep for this country's demise.
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence? by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 01, 2022
Reading books.
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence? by adeoyekay(m): 6:45am On Oct 01, 2022
No work today

I will celebrate it here on Nairaland.
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence? by Antyislam: 6:46am On Oct 01, 2022
Celebrating by rejecting both APC and Tinubu
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence? by jeromestarks: 7:07am On Oct 01, 2022
Michelle70:
I'll first listen to Buhari speech, then i'll go to the office and do some few works.
Then come back and check how the independence was celebrated, who wished us happy independence and how burj khalifa celebrated our independence.

Your office is in your house?

Anyways, I will lie on my bed and chat. I will watch some cartoons and eat.

Later in the day, a girl will ask to visit me and I will decline then tomorrow, I will invite her and fvck her.

Happy Independence Day!
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence? by Michelle70(m): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2022
jeromestarks:

Your office is in your house?

Anyways, I will lie on my bed and chat. I will watch some cartoons and eat.

Later in the day, a girl will ask to visit me and I will decline then tomorrow, I will invite her and fvck her.

Happy Independence Day!
i'd have loved that if it was in my house but private companies no understand wetin be independence o
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence? by Kenpaly(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2022
My own activities today goes with timely.by 8am to 01 pm i will be in my working place,my babe will show by 10am in my place to prepare foods and chickens 4 me.by 1:20 pm i m already in yard helping her in preparation at kitchen.by 2pm enjoyment will start,after eating and drinking we will take our bath and rest small before moving out. By 3 :40pm, me and her will move to the street to watch a cultural dance. I will move out with at least 8k for drinking with outside friend that i will meet on the street.by 7pm we will come back to house and finish the enjoyment there.i will rush to buy fuel 4 my gen incase nepa disapoint me.by 11 pm we will enta bedroom and sleep.
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence? by Zee0007: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Michelle70:

I will be waiting for the little gift you will give me to celebrate our independence. cry
Re: How Are You Celebrating Your Independence? by AvivConcierge: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Travelling

(1) (Reply)

Independence Day: Return To Classrooms, Buhari Urges Striking Lecturers / 2023 Elections Campaign Talking Points 2 By Frank Ijege / Boko Haram Invades Chibok Community, Kills Three, Sets Houses Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.