Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos (1184 Views)

Fani Kayode: Obi And Gbadebo Are Stray Dogs / Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer / Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet During APC Flag Off Campaign In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos by Dailyinfongr: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2022
A 36-year-old man has lost his life after he was attacked by two wandering german shepherd dogs in Lagos, the police has confirmed.

This was made known by the spokesperson of the Lagos state police command, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, in a Twitter post.

Hundeyin said the incident happened late in the night, adding that the victim died in the hospital as a result of injuries sustained from the attack.

See Also: Australian Man Killed By Pet Wild Kangaroo

The police spokesperson further advised members of the public to chain their dogs as owners will be responsible for any damage caused.

”A few days back at about 11:30pm, two German shepherds strayed into the street and mauled a 36 year old man. He later died in hospital. Case is ongoing. Leash your dogs! You are liable for any damage caused by your pets.” he wrote.

See more here: https://dailyinfo.ng/straying-dogs-maul-man-to-death-in-lagos/
Re: Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos by general111(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2022
Bring the dogs to calabar, i want check something grin

1 Like

Re: Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos by Freestainworld(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2022
That is why I like Calabar people, anything dog can't mess with them.
Re: Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos by FaceTanke: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2022
The owner should be beaten to coma
Re: Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos by robinso01(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2022
The owner should be hold responsible for them.
Re: Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos by libertyfather(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2022
Whc kain life be this? Person dog kill person pikin, why not hin owner pikin
Re: Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos by iamastar: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2022
It's a shame for the young man. Can't he get a stick or something and use it on the dogs. He can Even use his legs to kick them away. even if he does not know what to do at least he should have ran to somewhere safe or climb somewhere higher than just stay one place and do nothing while the useless dogs bite him. Sometimes That's why it's good to carry arms like most people do in USA to defend oneself in case of danger like this. Assuming he had a knife, he could have used it to kill the dogs

1 Like

Re: Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos by Fejoku: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2022
iamastar:
It's a shame for the young man. Can't he get a stick or something and use it on the dogs. He can Even use his legs to kick them away. even if he does not know what to do at least he should have ran to somewhere safe or climb somewhere higher than just stay one place and do nothing while the useless dogs bite him. Sometimes That's why it's good to carry arms like most people do in USA to defend oneself in case of danger like this. Assuming he had a knife, he could have used it to kill the dogs
Don't be in a hurry to judge a victim until you get the full story. Was he drunk or sick at the time of the attack? He might have made attempts that were unsuccessful.
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos by Foodie1(m): 9:04am On Oct 01, 2022
If I was the man, I would grab the dogs by their balls and drag am wetin no good.
Asin, I go drag the balls like my life depends on it, the useless dogs go just die.
Rip bro.

1 Like

Re: Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos by Timo2020: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2022
Drag ball or find stick to beat the dog it's easier said than done not until one sees him/herself is such situation.imagine what you don't bargain for,not even 1 dog it's 2 & one doesn't know how big the dogs is.eni ija o deba lo n pe ara re lokunrin means person wey never see trouble naim dey boast say he can dare anything
Re: Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos by Aareakinwunmi(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2022
iamastar:

it's easy to say
Try watching videos of dogs mauling humans on YouTube, the way a dog grip the joints with it's strong jaw
Now imagine how powerful two dogs will be
Re: Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos by BurgundyBlue: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2022
chinekeme! may God forgive the departed.

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....
Re: Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos by sharpwriter(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2022
Foodie1:
If I was the man, I would grab the dogs by their balls and drag am wetin no good.
Asin, I go drag the balls like my life depends on it, the useless dogs go just die.
Rip bro.
And if they are female? sad
Re: Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos by Foodie1(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2022
sharpwriter:

And if they are female? sad
finger am roughly cheesy
Re: Stray Dogs Maul Man To Death In Lagos by sharpwriter(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Foodie1:
finger am roughly cheesy
Something dey worry you sir shocked

(1) (Reply)

Obi Everywhere.. Take A Look At This Screenshot / Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan / Obasanjo To Atiku And Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.