Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan (1187 Views)

Go To Court Is A Metaphor That Symbolises Impunity - Kola Ologbondiyan / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari’s Comments Confirm Fraud In 2019 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by iSense247: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
BAT Is Too Arrogant; He Stood Up In Front Of Over 200 Million Nigerians & Said Emilokan — Ologbondiyan

The spokesperson of the Atiku Abubakar campaign council, Kola Ologbondiyan, stated that the APC presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is too arrogant and that he would not win the election, pointing out that he stood up in front of 200 million Nigerians and said "Emilokan."

He revealed in an interview with Arise News that Tinubu is not someone who deserves power. He however stated that God would give power to the person who he wants, not by someone saying it's his turn.

According to him, "When God wants to give power, he doesn't look at your stature, he doesn't look at your face; if it's your turn, it is your turn." Who would the power go to? Emilokan? Somebody who stood up in a country of over 200 million people and said, "Emikokan, you'll give him power with all this arrogance?" You can't give that kind of person power. Nigerians will not even give him that, and that's the truth.
http://lite.dailyadvent.com/detail/s4f72ddbe230106en_ng?uid=3191b7e0d6fcedf79ca663afe481db31&country=ng&language=ha&time=13+hours+ago&category=politics&page=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by Mokah: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Leadership means,Services. And services, Humility to those you were called to serves.

A culture you won't see in many of the Aspirants who promised you a better future.

I doubt if they had you in their plans when they were looting your Commonwealth dry in the name Of government projects.

Your Munu Never Do
Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by Jagabanofafrica: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
iSense247:
BAT Is Too Arrogant; He Stood Up In Front Of Over 200 Million Nigerians & Said Emilokan — Ologbondiyan
http://lite.dailyadvent.com/detail/s4f72ddbe230106en_ng?uid=3191b7e0d6fcedf79ca663afe481db31&country=ng&language=ha&time=13+hours+ago&category=politics&page=1

Yes oooo
I like him like dat

TINUBU is the next President
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by iSense247: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:

Yes oooo
I like him like dat

TINUBU is the next President
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
You are the worst of all urchins. If I were your coordinator, I would have fired you.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by ElSudani: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jagaban lo kan. He stood up in front of 200 million Nigerians? How ridiculous can these lies get?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by ilovenicloe(f): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
ElSudani:
Jagaban lo kan. He stood up in front of 200 million Nigerians? How ridiculous can these lies get?

Presidents/presidential candidate of other nations don't lick microphones

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by ElSudani: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
ilovenicloe:

Presidents/presidential candidate of other nations don't lick microphones

Indeed. Presidents of other countries don't blank out and chant "naanu".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by Racoon(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
"Pride goeth before a fall and a haughty spirit before a fall." - Proverbs 16 : 19.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by ilovenicloe(f): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
ElSudani:

Indeed. Presidents of other countries don't blank out and chant "naanu".

Standing on a mandate of a man that cannot stand is confusing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by Coolsperm: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
I don't think any reasonable human being will vote Tinubu, most likely the unresolvable once

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by Ndibunna: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Very anyhow human being.

Tueh, God forbid BAT thing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by Jagabanofafrica: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=iSense247 post=119815686] You are the worst of all urchins. If I were your coordinator, I would have fired you. [/quote

Lols
E dey pain u, useless IPOB member.

Tinubu is the man for President
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by Scream(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hiding his fallen nature with arrogance...

Balabushit candidate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by sreamsense: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Somebody like Tinubu worked hard to ensure one party grew up to winning party without changing parties like obi and Atiku who are looking for shortcut to Aso rock. He had been fighting for democracy since military era and he patiently waited for Buhari to become president after merging parties together to send PDP parking. Now, the food is ready, but you don't want Tinubu to shout "emi lokan-it is my turn"!

Habba, if it is your turn, won't you know truely? If it were easy, why couldn't obi wait patiently to develop APGA from one state to winning party at federal level? Why is obi looking for where food is ready so he can be served without working for it? Ordinary patience for PDP primary, he couldn't, but ran away like a coward individual. If it were easy to merge party together, why is it difficult for obi to merge with Kwankwaso when the two of them see themselves as superior, but Tinubu waited and allowed Buhari to go first for merger to work. Kwankwaso and obi couldn't do that; they are all in hurry to get to Aso rock via shortcuts.

Now, that Tinubu sacrificed his humility, patience for democracy, you don't want him to shout "emi lokan-it is my turn" when he discovered hands wanted to shortchange him. Let obi and Atiku go and work harder for sustainance of democracy first by contributing to the party they belong in failure and success, if it comes to their turn, surely; they will also know. Tinubu worked for it, let him eat the fruit of his labour. People should always work hard to acheive their visions without depending on shortcuts like obi and atiku
Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by amanda2013(f): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Not just arrogant but also selfish, wicked and very dangerous. He is too ambitious and has agreed to sacrifice Christians on the alter of ambition. But he will fail. He wants to give boko haram a very good reason to declare a full blown jihad in Nigeria. But God will never allow him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by Putinofrussia: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
iSense247:
Dailyadventure grin
Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
He will eat the humble pie by next month

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by jude79(m): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=Jagabanofafrica post=119816760][/quote]

Unless you understand your role in society, you can never make any meaningful contribution. According to the Greeks there are three types of people on earth,
- the idiots, the tribesmen, and
the citizens.

Studies have shown that only 10% of Africans are "citizens".
The remaining 90% are either "tribesmen " or "idiots" .
When the Greeks used the word "idiot", they did not use it as a curse word. Idiots are people who just don’t care. If they write exams, they will cheat. If they are in government they will steal.
An "idiot" does not care at all, if he eats bananas he throws the peels anywhere instead of putting them in a trash bin.
"IDIOTS" do not contribute to community development. Even when they see or know about something that will harm others in the community they won't report it. When they see/know/have something that will benefit their community they won't share. "IDIOTS" will sell their votes for peanuts. According to the Greeks, some societies have more "idiots" than "tribesmen" and "citizens".
The next set of people are "tribesmen ", these are people that look at everything from a tribal point of view.

These are people that believe in you only if you are part of their tribe.
When the Greeks talk about "tribes", it’s not just about ethnicity, they also consider religion as a "tribe".
A great percentage of Africans are "tribesmen", because they view everything from the point of view of their tribes. They trust only their tribesmen. You can now understand why Ihordspy has this cognitive dissonance.

The last group are "citizens". These are people that like to do things the right way. They will respect traffic light rules even if no one is watching them.They drive within speed limits. They respect the laws, won’t cheat in exams.In government they won’t steal. They are compassionate and give to others to promote their wellbeing. "Citizens" often promote projects that benefit everyone. The Greeks called this group the "citizens". Some countries have more "citizens" than "tribesmen" and "idiots" while others have so many "idiots" . This was what led us to our present condition and may also lead us to the next disaster waiting to happen. People like Ihordspy or whatever his moniker is are the problem of this country.

Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by Betanaija42moro: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2023
This job requires physical and mental energy. People should retire when it is time to retire. Nigerians are hungry, the youths have no job, and it is not safe to travel anywhere in Nigeria today; all these challenges were caused by those who say they have a party structure, but these structures have crippled Nigeria. We want to destroy these structures by voting them out next month.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2023
iSense247:
You are the worst of all urchins. If I were your coordinator, I would have fired you.
Nooo Oga! Ihordspy takes the prize. grin
Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2023
I don't know why people can't see that Tinubu knows he's a drowning man grasping at straws for dear life.

He has been abandoned by his APC.

All he has left is the foul language he was born and raised with.

Come next month, Nigerians will forcefully retire him to his iragbiji village he dreads so much.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by Bravetunde: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2023
If I ever hear any pigg say yoru badd people have respect again I stoner am.
As for the condemnedd kriminal nobody will vote that theiff.
Thank you kola,you are a yoruba Christian.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by Buhari4sale: 8:09am On Jan 08, 2023
Kola you are very stupid
Re: Tinubu Is Too Arrogant — Kola Ologbondiyan by iSense247: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
amanda2013:
Not just arrogant but also selfish, wicked and very dangerous. He is too ambitious and has agreed to sacrifice Christians on the alter of ambition. But he will fail. He wants to give boko haram a very good reason to declare a full blown jihad in Nigeria. But God will never allow him.
I fully agree with you.

(1) (Reply)

Drone Pictures Of Nnsukka / Igbos Threatening Yoruba led Churches To Support Peter Obi... / It's 4:46PM And INEC Ofiicials Are Yet To Arrive Alaba International Market (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.