Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Gridlock - Dont Think I Too Old To Post Hia. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gridlock - Dont Think I Too Old To Post Hia. (1053 Views)

dont think of the past / NNPC Attributes Sudden Fuel Queues In Lagos To Road Construction Gridlock / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gridlock - Dont Think I Too Old To Post Hia. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2006
Hello folks. Nairaland got me laughing my head off since February 12. I just had to join.

Summary of me: unconventional, realistic, faithful, emotional, impulsive, handsome (oooh i couldnt help that!), loving, thoughtful etc etc
Can be naughty, has never been nasty, acts strange sometimes, loves 3D first person shoot-em-up games.

I HATE ppl being narrow-minded. I will AVOID you if u happen to be. So there.

I am bad with keeping in touch - phone, email, stuff like dat. Pls bear with me. I LOVE babies!!! and kids!!!
Am a gadget freak - I love the Qosmio! And TiVo!

Am i am addicted to nairaland. Thanks Seun. angry angry tongue
Re: Gridlock - Dont Think I Too Old To Post Hia. by Z4M4eva(f): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2006
No I don't think you too old to post "Hia"!!! cheesy Hey welcome Gridlock

N Yeah babies are soo cute!!!
Re: Gridlock - Dont Think I Too Old To Post Hia. by Rhodalyn(f): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2006
better start learning how to keep in touch
with Queenzy by your side you would need that tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gridlock - Dont Think I Too Old To Post Hia. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2006
This place has become like an association for me. I gat ppl to talk to.

I normally hang out with RJ45 connectors, Cat5 cables, ZIF sockets and PCi Expansion slots - if u know what i mean smiley
Re: Gridlock - Dont Think I Too Old To Post Hia. by dafman(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2006
With 550 posts i think you're a bit old to be here, but a welcome is still in order. cool
Re: Gridlock - Dont Think I Too Old To Post Hia. by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 05, 2006
Hey y'all! I drove for the first time 2day, it was fun (i dont have a license!) the car stopped like 3 times in less than a kilometer, i'm sure the clutch is screaming "i hate you". Yes, it's a stick shift. But i'm getting good.

I cant wait for this NYSC rubbish to be over. I need to go and rent a flat.
Re: Gridlock - Dont Think I Too Old To Post Hia. by kay9(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
I think your signature says it all.

(1) (Reply)

Musings Of A Mad Man 3 / Thanks Seun. / What Is A Thread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.