Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,904 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Aisha Buhari heads Tinubu/Shettima Women Campaign Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari heads Tinubu/Shettima Women Campaign Team (401 Views)

Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) / Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council / Buhari Heads To Senegal Amidst Multiple Terror Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari heads Tinubu/Shettima Women Campaign Team by Africana1123(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2022

Re: Aisha Buhari heads Tinubu/Shettima Women Campaign Team by Winnermindset(f): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2022
After apologizing to Nigerians over the misrule of her husband, she wants go heap another calamity on us?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari heads Tinubu/Shettima Women Campaign Team by tijiah: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Wrong g choice for me if you asked me. Average Nigerians market woman want a woman that can relate with them with something new based on their feelings about this administration

Tinibu is not Campaigning against elites

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari heads Tinubu/Shettima Women Campaign Team by zoer(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2022
The 10 trillion naira Tinubu want to spend in campaign,why won't he use it to build a refinery?
Re: Aisha Buhari heads Tinubu/Shettima Women Campaign Team by FreeStuffsNG: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2022
She deserves it. She was absolutely loyal to rewarding Asiwaju Tinubu for supporting her husband and family

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari heads Tinubu/Shettima Women Campaign Team by tinsel: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2022
tijiah:
Wrong g choice for me if you asked me. Nigerians wanted a woman that can relate with them with something new based on their feelings about this administration
I agree with you. I thought they will give it that Beta Edu. A better match

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari heads Tinubu/Shettima Women Campaign Team by Oddfinder001: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2022
Lol.
More saboteurs in his fold
Re: Aisha Buhari heads Tinubu/Shettima Women Campaign Team by hegelian: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
She deserves it. She was absolutely loyal to rewarding Asiwaju Tinubu for supporting her husband and family

she deserves nothing..she is going to further affect the campaign of tinubu(not that i care though) but honestly speaking its a wrong choice with what his husband did to the country and her own apology...this capaign should be for the masses not elite...look for people centri politicans and technocrat to lead...its a campaign not reward system, unless tinubu no wan win..

you guys should not be nodding at everything thrown at you...a good supporters defend the truth not bias, na only hypocrite and zobies dey support and defend everything

(1) (Reply)

Smart Obidients -well Scripted / JUST IN: Buhari Dragged To Court Over ‘Silent’ Arrest, Intimidation Of Obidients / Farooq Kperogi's Reaction On Obi Being Tagged A Regional President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.