Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council (18299 Views)

South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) / APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) / Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by Africana1123(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Inauguration of the Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential campaign team at the Aso Villa Banquet Hall

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by LeoDeKing: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dis one wey Aisha dey there now, some people no go sleep tonight. Na so so curse and insult go full this thread. grin

146 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by Okoroawusa: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
I Love BAT

120 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by smile4kenn(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
I don’t know who I should vote for between Sowere and Kwankwoso.

Innerresting. Everything na yahoo sha.

Kenyan Woman Accuses Employer In Saudi Arabia Of Forcing Her To Breastfeed His Dogs While He Filmed. (video)

https://gist.am/q/kenyan-woman-accuses-employer-in-saudi-arabia-of-forcing-her-to-breastfeed-his-

4 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by smithsolord: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nonsense bunch of miscreants

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by LeoDeKing: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love BAT
Me too. grin

Ipob pigs right now

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by adioolayi(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Aisha Buhari was there live...

...and this puts an end to all forms of insinuations on her stand concerning Tinubu/Shettima's tickets..

Some sort of huge boost for APC Campaign..

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by reuben81: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
grin
This is party affairs it should not be held in presidential villa,this abuse of office

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by LeoDeKing: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
smithsolord:
Nonsense bunch of miscreants

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by VTJN(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tinubu is obviously the next president to succeed Buhari

I hope he lives up to expectations

102 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by fasho01(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Just do a post on tinubu and you're on the fp

6 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by LegendHero(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Jagaban of Nigeria.

The ijaya of Obituary kids worldwide.

Where are these Obedient dogs like Reno call them, come and photoshop this pictures too.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by Ayo25: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Biggest masquerade grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by LeoDeKing: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
reuben81:
This is party affairs it should not be held in presidential villa,this abuse of office
Go and report to ICC, ICJ, Putin, Biden, Trump and Netanyahu.

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by gbemishile: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
E shock una? grin grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by onuman: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Inauguration of Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer campaign for president. Tinubu is old and frail, Shettima has already claimed the office of Commander in Chief of the armed forces, even before the election.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by money121(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by tishbite41(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Remi Tinubu
Emi Lokan intimacy gadget
Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by Honourable1901(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
In my years of experience na anybody wey get women behind him dey win

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by LeoDeKing: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
onuman:
Inauguration of Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer for president. Tinubu is old and frail, Shettima has already claimed the office of Commander in Chief of the armed forces, even before the election.
E pain am

E really pain am. grin

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by Throwback: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tinubu's candidacy is fully endorsed by Nigerian women.

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Omo diz remi beaut mehn, damn!

A good wife supporting her husby ambition, God bless u big time for this, ma.. I pray ur husband tenure as the number one citizen of diz great nation, people will see it for better...

Na some people kuku get wife, some even get wives, e reach campaign now, dey are no where to be found, but should we blame them, when they know their husband can't control their homes, what is the point coming out to support such mediocrity wey wan control the nation?...

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Campaign don start....na nah bag of rice, salt, wrapper and even maggi go flow around

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by Abbeytoy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
City Boy

Modify:
After a lot of research on all the 2023 contestants, I hereby make known of my decision to you all and declared my 100% support for the one and only Àgbàdo Master, Amuda Ogunlere of Iragbiji, the most intelligent Bobo Chicago.

May he lead us to promise land grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
they should enjoy it while it lasts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by ImDStar: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
God forbid Bating

4 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by Addme: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
But one Lienus and fake poster called created a thread that Aisha Buhari was not there.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council by Bvacka8: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Qt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos / Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) / Fulanis Are Not Terrorists And Bandits - Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.