Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish (1139 Views)

First LGA Result From Anambra Is Out. Obi Secures 97% Of Votes / Game Changers Are In-bound To Cancel Out Obi / Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Dereformer(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2022
It is currently being speculated that Tinubu may withdraw from the presidential race to care of his fragile health.

If this comes out true, it means that Atike and Obi are in for the greatest contest of all times.

while Obi has a stupendous advantage over Atiku, surprises may not be ruled out.

Coming days will be interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2022
Peter Obi "the winner"

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by babyfaceafrica: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Same People who said he won't win primary election.. Super story

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by onez: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubu is a goner. It's a straight fight between Obi and Atiku. Obi will prevail by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by BurgundyBlue: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2022
If he chooses to step down, good for him....

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....
Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by HitRun(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Dereformer:
It is currently being speculated that Tinubu may withdraw from the presidential race to care of his fragile health.

If this comes out true, it means that Atike and Obi are in for the greatest contest of all times.

while Obi has a stupendous advantage over Atiku, surprises may not be ruled out.

Coming days will be interesting.

What advantage does Obi have over Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Innocentman86: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2022
We all know asiwajuju is extremely sick.he should step down for ameachi.
I was supporting tinubu because of tribaslism,I wanted him to be president so he will deall with those nutherners and ss/se plus steal Nigeria money and give to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Great2017: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
He bought the primary. Let us see if he can buy Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Dereformer(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2022
HitRun:

PDP as a party is in shambles.
Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by DOTian: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2022
HitRun:

He doesn't swallow money like Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by aylagos(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2022
Innocentman86:
I was supporting tinubu because of tribaslism,I wanted him to be president so he will deall with those nutherners and ss/se plus steal Nigeria money and give to us.
and you are from what tribe ?
Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by babyfaceafrica: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2022
Great2017:

He bought the primary. Let us see if he can buy Nigeria.

Lmao
Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Innocentman86: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2022
aylagos:
and you are from what tribe ?
I'm a Yoruba muslim angry sad angry sad
Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by aylagos(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Innocentman86:
you are not smart at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by omowolewa: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2022
So stepping down means APC is off the race?

Does that means Tinubu is off the earth and cannot influence happenings again?

Nigerian Youths
Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2022
Kindly read Tinubu's latest Independence Speech
Dear Nigerians,
I know I have offended you and caused you wanton pains and sufferings. I have lied and cheated Nigerians that my conscience lash me every day. I have looted Lagos so much that I don't know what to do with the money. I want you to forgive me.
I ran away because I have seen Nigerians are bent on disgracing me in 2023. I can't stand the shame and embarrassment that will come with it. My party members have conspired against me. Obi's supporters are increasing every day and very intimidating. I won't come back until after 2023. I wish Obi success in the coming presidential election.
Yours sincerely
Bat
Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by aylagos(m): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2022
Innocentman86:

I'm a Yoruba muslim angry sad angry sad
oh ok I see gbogbo idi le baba re ko ni ni la ri , gbogbo Iro ti o ti pa fun fun awon eniyan nipa eya re yo o ma ko ori buruku ba o amin.
Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Innocentman86: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2022
aylagos:
oh ok I see gbogbo idi le baba re ko ni ni la ri , gbogbo Iro ti o ti pa fun fun awon eniyan nipa eya re yo o ma ko ori buruku ba o amin.

Awon oshe mi no to gbo fi ma she no prince mi wink wink wink wink
Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Oddfinder001: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2022
wink
Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by aylagos(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2022
Innocentman86:

Awon oshe mi no to gbo fi ma she no prince mi wink wink wink wink
lol grin see youruba Muslim oooo. I told you that you not smart. O ni opolo rara, ti e ti ba e , didirin ori e pelebe.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Parachoko: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2022
Innocentman86:
Are you been paid to do this or is just because of your hate for Asiwaju?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Innocentman86: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2022
aylagos:
lol grin see youruba Muslim oooo. I told you that you not smart. O ni opolo rara, ti e ti ba e , didirin ori e pelebe.
You don't like me because you are a Yoruba Christian,I'm a Yoruba Muslim.
I'm from no man's land Lagos the heaven you people from the backwardd osun state dream about.
I'm a prince from an Elite family,you are the togolese asiwajuju slavves earning a paltry 30k.
Me and you are not the same level.when next you addresse me please add kabieysi, because we yorubas see our Kings as God's.
Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Bizibi(m): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2022
Nobody should be relaxed oooo,tinubu is no pushover.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Innocentman86: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Parachoko:
Are you been paid to do this or is just because of your hate for Asiwaju?
I'm a yoruba Muslim prince from no man's land Lagos.
wink wink wink wink I m supporting the sick corrupt asiwajuju because of tribaslism so he will not allow ss/se to ever have sea port and steal their oil money plus continue the work were opc stoped in dealing with nutherners cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Parachoko: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Innocentman86:

I'm a yoruba Muslim prince from no man's land Lagos.
wink wink wink wink I m supporting the sick corrupt asiwajuju because of tribaslism so he will not allow ss/se to ever have sea port and steal their oil money plus continue the work were opc stoped in dealing with nutherners cool shocked shocked shocked
smh

Best of luck in this your foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Innocentman86: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2022
Parachoko:
smh

Best of luck in this your foolishness
You too,you were even claiming ijaw and using it to insult igbos.
You are paid to support the sick asiwajuju.
Now we're is the corruptt criminal asiwajuju.you have been doing propagandaa for grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Parachoko: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Innocentman86:

You too,you were even claiming ijaw and using it to insult igbos.
You are paid to support the sick asiwajuju.
Now we're is the corruptt criminal asiwajuju.you have been doing propagandaa for grin grin angry angry angry
What are you talking about, are you drunk?

Me insult Igbos? It seems you are drunk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Jflex07(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Shattap and getat
Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by aylagos(m): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2022
Innocentman86:

You don't like me because you are a Yoruba Christian,I'm a Yoruba Muslim.
I'm from no man's land Lagos the heaven you people from the backwardd osun state dream about.
I'm a prince from an Elite family,you are the togolese asiwajuju slavves earning a paltry 30k.
Me and you are not the same level.when next you addresse me please add kabieysi, because we yorubas see our Kings as God's.
no worries everyone can see your true color now.
Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by Mckandre(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
My prayers is that tinubu should remain in the race, make he help us divide atikus north. O God pls keep him strong and hearty
Re: Tinubu Out, Obi And Atiku To Fight To Finish by kay1one(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Who comot Tinubu? Abeg ọ cheesy grin

Him must finish wetin him start...

Dividing Northern votes more so Obi can win wella

(1) (2) (Reply)

Still "Lesser Evil"? The Exposé On Peter Obi / Peter Obi’s Chance Sinks As Powerful Northern Politician Discloses Major Secret / Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.