Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,676 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) (55660 Views)

Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT / Evidence That Obi's Rallies In Lagos Are Mainly Attended By Igbos / Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by sukkot: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
but they would never allow tinubu rally in the east. nna mehnnnn

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by PeterObi4LP: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubu must not see today's rally, hence he will continue to rest in UK.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Fadafada231(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
jeromestarks:
I don't know whether Obi will win or not but what I do know is that Kwankwaso will NOT become president of Nigeria come 2023.
Simple!

For sure I can even bet with all my networth on this. The guy is not even serious
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by fydence: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Thedon22:
Let's see Anambra rally first. Charity they say begins at home. Someone that could not change Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China and some people believe him. Zombeism !
Where your City Boy?
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by paulchucks: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Earthquake everywhere, Nigerians are ready to takeover their country look at pdp they are busy sharing 1 billion naira bribe and want to trust them with destiny of 200 million citizens and tinubu that is sick still taking different drugs in London so letsvote obidatti

3 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by PointZerom: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Neddstark:
Only 1/8 of the rally has PVC

Console yourself more to avoid HBP.

3 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abado 1 million man March in London
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by GoldenqueenC(f): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
I pray 2023 will change Nigeria for good.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by deji17: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Igbo movement.. grin grin grin

It is not a coincidence that the noise of IPOB has suddenly slowed down

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Thedon22:
Let's see Anambra rally first. Charity they say begins at home. Someone that could not change Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China and some people believe him. Zombeism !

Between your tears and well spiced fried chicken I don't know the one that is more delicious.

Please cry some more so that i will taste and confirm.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Lashist(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
shocked shocked
I know say u dey troll BAT ppl...continue grin cheesy
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Thedon22: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
fydence:
Where your City Boy?
Don't worry I give Obi 5000 votes in Lagos or is that not generous enough ?
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by frank14011991(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
owukpa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzsxmWY9aJM
Supporters of the presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi, on Saturday defied all odds to stage a massive rally in Lagos and other parts of the country.

The supporters popularly known as Obi-dients, defied the warning by authorities to march in solidarity for Peter Obi and his running mate, Datti Ahmed.

In Lagos, the supporters defied the early morning downpour amid tight security to hold the rally.

Major streets and roads were taken over by the campaigners, thereby causing gridlock in the nation's commercial hub.

Similarly, in Kaduna State, supporters of Obi dared the state governor, Nasir El-Rufai to hold rallies across major towns of the state.

From Kaduna town to Zaria and other neighboring towns, supporters of Obi in their thousands could be seen dancing and jubilating along the road.

The story is not different in Akwa Ibom State as supporters of the Labor Party presidential candidate who are mostly youths, held a major rally in Uyo, the state capital.
#OneMillionMarch#ObiDatti2023, #4MillionMarch4PeterObi

https://idomavoice.com/lagos-kaduna-uyo-agog-as-peter-obis-supporters-hold-mega-rallies/
make una finish una madness.i remember after the 2020 endsars rally how tokunbo abiru of APC won senatorial election
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Harni(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
sammirano:
This day will be remembered after the elections with laughter. This zomiezents are just wasting time they don't have. Even a blind person knows obi cant come second. God forbid ipob president, Nigeria is not ready for that.

Imagine what is coming out from a grown up man!!!
You and your Cos Are the reason Nigeria is not moving forward... See what a grown up man just spew from his disgusting mouth... Mr man speak for yourself don't speak for Nigerians... If you are not tired of this old Nigeria, I'm tired...
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Chijeep:
Tinubu will be viewing this in London like "haaa!!! What am I seeing?

grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by ojobanikano: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
We keep winning
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
F.uck OBItuary Linus Pandora !
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
cheesy
franchasofficia:
1500 jobless youths disturbing the peace of Nigeria shocked

Real voters no de do rally, they are resting and waiting for the election day.

I can bet 10million, none of them have PVC grin
says a goat with not up to 500k in the account. grin
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
Juanmike:
And what makes you think Urchins have pvc?

What's your own meaning of this your URCHINS you use so indiscriminately all the time? Na wa o.
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Gingerbreadman2: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

I thought you guys said we should wait for campaign to start and we'll see the mother of all rallies? Now real voters no dey do rally grin
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by jeromestarks: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Fadafada231:

For sure I can even bet with all my networth on this. The guy is not even serious
Hahahah. I wonder what he is still doing in the race sef.
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by vugaman(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

I know by now your spirit is telling you that you are lying to yourself
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Danniedpastor(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

Non of them?
Kai, you kolo (werey) is follow come.
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Danniedpastor(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
Neddstark:
Only 1/8 of the rally has PVC

His did you know that?
Ekpa jiji
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by moshino(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Chijeep:
Tinubu will be viewing this in London like "haaa!!! What am I seeing?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by denisopapa: 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

We need more of this post to ginger the obidient movement.
If you are wise then you should be able to discern that this your strategy has failed. I remain Obidient.
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by olawonder(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nightwolf1:
I thought Agbado demented donkeys threatened to inflict conflict of interest by staging a counter rally? So what changed?

Embarrassingly, they ran away to hide in Tinubu's batcher, while peeping like scared Chihuahua.

grin grin

Stop being a tribal bigot, you don’t hv to insult ppl to get your message across! How many times hv seen other tribes raining insults on SE leaders? Hv respect for elders even just a little
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by fitinwell: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
owukpa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzsxmWY9aJM
Supporters of the presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi, on Saturday defied all odds to stage a massive rally in Lagos and other parts of the country.

The supporters popularly known as Obi-dients, defied the warning by authorities to march in solidarity for Peter Obi and his running mate, Datti Ahmed.

In Lagos, the supporters defied the early morning downpour amid tight security to hold the rally.

Major streets and roads were taken over by the campaigners, thereby causing gridlock in the nation's commercial hub.

Similarly, in Kaduna State, supporters of Obi dared the state governor, Nasir El-Rufai to hold rallies across major towns of the state.

From Kaduna town to Zaria and other neighboring towns, supporters of Obi in their thousands could be seen dancing and jubilating along the road.

The story is not different in Akwa Ibom State as supporters of the Labor Party presidential candidate who are mostly youths, held a major rally in Uyo, the state capital.
#OneMillionMarch#ObiDatti2023, #4MillionMarch4PeterObi

https://idomavoice.com/lagos-kaduna-uyo-agog-as-peter-obis-supporters-hold-mega-rallies/

Highlights Choke dieeee....

Na the real pepper sauce be dis...

Everywhere tight... Everywhere choke...
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Openair: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

Real voters no dey do rally? Na wa for you ooo
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by kayperry: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
sammirano:
This day will be remembered after the elections with laughter. This zomiezents are just wasting time they don't have. Even a blind person knows obi cant come second. God forbid ipob president, Nigeria is not ready for that.

As far as i am concern Obedient are just catching cruise and some of us are enjoying it tew ... next rally make dem bring Dj kaywise abeg ... mostly importantly make the organisers arrange young babes like magnoliaa, folake & co.
Evening newspapers on sight lo le fa ija
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Streetpriest1: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
Free sniper in case you need one

Four people tweeting in a room

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Daily Trust Abuja Office, Seize Phones, Computers (PICS) / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan / Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.