Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) (55688 Views)

Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT / Evidence That Obi's Rallies In Lagos Are Mainly Attended By Igbos / Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by nabdeck(m): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
[b][/b]THE JOBLESS YOUTHS THAT YOU AND YOUR EVIL PRINCIPALS PLUNGED INTO JOBLESSNESS.

AND IF YOU ARE UNDER 50 AND STILL SAYING THIS
YOU ARE A BLOODY IDIOT
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by opeldavid: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
ecolime:
Summary of the highlights:

Nigerians from the North, South, East & West wants Peter Gregory Obi as their President.
Oil dey your head baba.

Vote Peter Obi and end a life of misery.
Peter Obi, the best man for the job.
Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Juanmike(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Okealaaye:

Kindly tell me an impartial reason why you believe that Obi is better than Kwakwanso, Atiku, Kachikwu and Tinubu. I'll sooner join the Obidient train if you can tell me why you think a former governor is better than a former vice president or former senators, trained accountants, etc. grin angry grin
Tell me one reason why an old man like BAT shouldn't be on old peoples home enjoying is retirement, Osibanjo would have given Obi a run for his money, but greed made Jagaban to upstage him, Tinubu would have been a better choice, but nature is calling...once that happens nothing we can do but accept fate.
The situation of the country needs a strong and vibrant leader like Osi and Obi, not people like Bola and co..
Campaign never start he don dey rest, common tell yourself, the truth, would you allow your grand pa to be doing what Ahmed is doing now, he needs rest, unless your selfish interest is clouding your judgment.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by broadman20: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
1500 jobless youths disturbing the peace of Nigeria shocked

Real voters no de do rally, they are resting and waiting for the election day.

I can bet 10million, none of them have PVC grin

I sincerely believe that you are not crying while typing this message.

Please stop viewing this update for your own good o!
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by dazzlingd(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
vhykeeytor:

All the people threatening Obidients not to hold rally in Lagos are yoruba's and they are the ones I am referring to. If you haven't made such statement before alaye make you rest. Without the threats,the turn out would have been more than this. Some people no like vawulence like me, so they stayed back.

What of the yorubas carrying Peter obi matter for head like he is their brothers
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by bdon123(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

as e dey pain dem,e dey sweet us.
Premium tears awaits non Obidients come 2023
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Juanmike:
Tell me one reason why an old man like BAT shouldn't be on old peoples home enjoying is retirement, Osibanjo would have given Obi a run for his money, but greed made Jagaban to upstage him, Tinubu would have been a better choice, but nature is calling...once that happens nothing we can do but accept fate.
The situation of the country needs a strong and vibrant leader like Osi and Obi, not people like Bola and co..
Campaign never start he don dey rest, common tell yourself, the truth, would you allow your grand pa to be doing what Ahmed is doing now, he needs rest, unless your selfish interest is clouding your judgment.

Only a foolish man would see Elephant and call it Mirage:

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by vhykeeytor(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
dazzlingd:

What of the yorubas carrying Peter obi matter for head like he is their brothers

They are not part of the people I was referring in my post..those ones didn't threaten anyone not to campaign in Lagos. As citizens of Nigeria,you are free to campaign anywhere in Nigeria during electioneering period.
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by akseph1: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

Do you have the 10 million?
If you have it, then let's go and I will show you
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by yudee233: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

Do you mean 10million like or what
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Tochj(m): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

Dem no get PVC
Na the consolation now
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Proudlyomonna: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
dazzlingd:

If you bring tribe to this, that will be the end of it...
In your small mind, all the people supporting Obi are all SS and SE?
Think again and stop insulting the people on your team, it's embarrassing

Bruh if you are an Obidient human being,you would know one when you see one bcus by their fruits you shall know them.
The nigga you quoted is a disObiDient urchin.
APC MUST GO.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Agapegodstime: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is a strong movement
For the sake of peace
INEC...don't agree to ringing of result
If you do
This one go pass end SARS o
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by GistFullGround: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2022

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by osazsky(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

still better than apc Abuja 2m March...apc even they beg people to come and collect 2k first so that they can upload in social media..I was there...I witnessed it...them nor tell me..but obi way nor they give shishi na people put for head.i cant explain this
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by iyke2frankeze: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
I advise all other presidential aspirants to save their money and congratulate Obi in advance.
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Neddstark: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

It's a shame that people like you do not know the meaning of IPOB.
More shameful is what you say about people that refuse to support your candidates

Do you involve in selling standard products or not?
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Juanmike(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Okealaaye:

Only a foolish man would see Elephant and call it Mirage:

He will never be president.
Southwest vote won't take him to Aso rock
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Primusinterpares(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Should we tell them the truth that a greater percentage obidients didn't come for the rally due to one thing or the other ...

Help me tell Agbadorian and Mikanoian that let's meet at the polling booth come 2023
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by FavouredNK: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
plaindealer:

You want a chronic liar, an incompetent empty skull zero achievement nnaannu loser, an unpatriotic tax cheat, a tax dodger, a terrorist lover and supporter and ipob candidiate to rule Nigeria.

You people no normal.

Stop wasting your time and return to your agitation with your ipob terrorist flags.. grin

Says the one who has never told any lie in his entire existence, And all these name calling just because you want to justify the wrong and make it look right. The worst crime against our unborn generations is trading our right to good life for a mere plate of food.
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
Neddstark:

Do you involve in selling standard products or not?
Gibberish
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by doneback04: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
jeromestarks:
I don't know whether Obi will win or not but what I do know is that Kwankwaso will NOT become president of Nigeria come 2023.
Simple!
Your reason is very far ooo
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by snowball11(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
To think that the Obidients were chanting the popular Agbadoola "hand dey shake, leg dey shake song even around Lagos goes to show that Drugginus would struggle to win Lagos state! grin

I think the die is cast for Nigerians to take back their country!
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by historic: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Okealaaye:

Who's us? How can an Afghaneastern in Biafra call himself a Nigerian, the very Zoo where Jubril of Sudan is president? Wonders shall never end! You mean you're swallowing all the bad things you have been saying about our dear country until yesterday? Your Bingo has returned to its vomit be dat o. Expediency don kill you be dis now. Because you want your Biafra compatriot to be President of Nigeria, you allowed him to genuflect to Ooni of Ife and the the Fulani slave masters of the north of our country! You certainly have multiple problems without knowing it!

Oh so you also now see yourself as a Nigerian? What happened to Oduduwa republic?...please answer oo
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by historic: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
plaindealer:

You want a chronic liar, an incompetent empty skull zero achievement nnaannu loser, an unpatriotic tax cheat, a tax dodger, a terrorist lover and supporter and ipob candidiate to rule Nigeria.

You people no normal.

Stop wasting your time and return to your agitation with your ipob terrorist flags.. grin

You want a dictator.. a drug baron ... a fraudster and a sick old man to rule over Nigerians ... Come on you can do better!
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Neddstark:
Only 1/8 of the rally has PVC

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by historic: 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Most of the APC urchins don't even have PVC and here they are talking about others what an irony
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by Eaglesence: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Dubaku543:
Wahala

Good one o

grin
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by WikiGuru: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by plaindealer: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
historic:

You want a dictator.. a drug baron ... a fraudster and a sick old man to rule over Nigerians ... Come on you can do better!

All the things you described still sound better than voting for anti-Nigerian ipob terrorists.

Mba, no be by force..

Nigerians no go hand over Nigeria to ipob terrorists and their defender and number 1 supporter.

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by MrCuteking(m): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Thedon22:
Let's see Anambra rally first. Charity they say begins at home. Someone that could not change Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China and some people believe him. Zombeism !

Lagos was made beautiful, not by Tinubu but because it was the FCT of Nigeria. Lagos National stadium was built by Obasanjo. 3rd mainland Bridge was built by the British. Lagos was commercialized because it was simply the FCT of Nigeria, so business men saw it as an opportunity to do business, not because Tinubu was the governor. We can’t give credit to one Governor in Abuja for beautifying it but because it is the current FCT, it has to be beautified.

I can list many other beautiful things like the international Airport, Trade fair Centre , Teslim Balogun Stadium, Etc Tinubu never built.

All he did was to take other people’s glory but gave area boys upper hand plus made his son the only billboard company, from tollgate to strategic places at Ikoyi. plus his wife Iya Oloja. Same man determines the next Governor of Lagos, something that other governors that came before him never did.

He wants everything to himself, but this time he is battling with the whole Nigeria. I won’t mention you next time just swallow this.
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) by plaindealer: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Igbos won rule Nigeria, den do their together walk in all the tolerant places outside igboland where, but den ban independence celebration in their own igboland..

Terrorists parading around as if by miracle den fall in love with the ZOO and shithole overnight.

Who are these comedians and terrorists decieving? They think Nigerians a stupid... grin grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria / Dino Melaye Divided Senate Meeting Over "Militarized Election Statement"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.