Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,465 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) (66035 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) by MN07: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:

Ni yaẹ

Coward.

I taught you know how to insult people.

Buhari never finish with you Yoruba people.

Una go hear am.

Go and vote Buhari Pro max next.
Re: Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) by Evidenx(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Today was supposed to be independence day,all I hear is "Obi" here obi there..can we just change today to obi-pendence day??

God bless our incoming president.

I and my family are fully OBI-dient and Yusful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) by Slynation(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
leody:

Thanks for yesterday baba..
All good man...!!
Re: Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) by Alpharey: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
livinbygrace:
Until you stage your rally in places like OShodi,Mushin,Alimosho or Lagos island you guys are not yet serious.
This rally is for Igbos in Lagos.
OBI no fit win

Your shame dey catch my dog. They slapped you in your town, you said come my street. They slapped you again in your street, and you said, come my house, they slap you again in front of your house you say come my room. Ole. Lazy and weak child.
Re: Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) by zombieHUNTER: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:

Other a pack for your parents and all your other family members, I'll pay.

Re: Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) by Confirm4real(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
DeOTR:

I know things are not going well in the country, economy and security wise, but ironically I've made more progress in the last 7 years alone than all other years combined and I'm not working for the government.
I'm not desperate to japa. I rejected a job offer that required me to relocate permanently to the UK earlier this year.

Good enough all we want is a better Nigeria that we all will call home, even if we're out of the Country.

I studied and lived in UK almost 5 years Atleast I'm comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) by trutht828: 12:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Moferere:
Still, Obi won't win

Because you plan to rig the same way you bribed delegates to win primaries?

You are a man of shame
Re: Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) by CollidgeEffect: 12:36am On Oct 02, 2022
Hahaha I like this. Obi the political sinatra. Moving sith a new wave of promise. A true leader.
Re: Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) by nkemjacob2(m): 1:17am On Oct 02, 2022
There might be a threat for sawolu as d governor of Lagos State 2023
Re: Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) by greypencils: 6:44am On Oct 02, 2022
livinbygrace:
Until you stage your rally in places like OShodi,Mushin,Alimosho or Lagos island you guys are not yet serious.
This rally is for Igbos in Lagos.
OBI no fit win
Let APC stage theirs. The pity part is Tinubu can't unless he mobilizes people with bullion van money.
Re: Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) by usedcardealerph(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2022
An astonishing thing about this campaigns is that the party didn't bring any money to support & prepare....it's just individuals & support groups that contributed and made it happen this way. Both the shirts, caps, posters,party flags, bill boards, etc

It's just a new face of politics in nigeria. No more flashing cash to befit the stomach infrastructure by desperate party stalwarts from the likes of APC & PDP.

It's clear that Nigerias frustration has taking people and citizens back to medieval age. Appointing unqualified,uneducated people to pilot the affairs of this country has taken us backwards. We have to measure with the best in the world. Look at common ghana, see how better life is enjoyed there.

Nigeria is in debt. Imagine FG borrowing to pay salaries, who does that?? If a single company that is operational and working borrow to pay staff salaries, is it not bound to crash them out of the working system? Then what is the company standing afloat for? It's to declare bankruptcy and rest. Than to incur litigations and chaos.

If LP is tending to be the saviour of our dear country, I'd gladly oblige to help save it for myself, family and the unborn. The time is now!!!!

Sometimes i think the battle to rule this country is between the richly educated and dwindling uneducated ones. Go back in history and see the trend of how the educated presidents and the uneducated presidents operated and ruled.

Gees Nuggets
Re: Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) by Truthsoldier(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Abeg someone give me that picture of some white guys on suit laughing their ass out... I want to dus-finish urchins
Re: Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) by Lugianostar(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Obi & the youths o'clock ?

We are obedients till end of 2023?
Re: Peter Obi's 4 Million-Man March: Lagosians Chant “Obi Lo Kan” (More Pix, Videos) by MN07: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:

Of course

Who did you steal from to buy data after how many weeks.

Don't quote me again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope / Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides / Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.