Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) (44919 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / LP Gubernatorial Candidate Commissions Party Office In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by AliyuMahdi9: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Eya.

As e dey pain you , e dey Sweet us

Moferere:
Still will fail

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Fortunately, the case with Akwa Ibom sshould be viewed, addressed and handled very differently.

For your memories, Obi was the Governor of Anambra when Godswill Akpabio was the Governor of Akwa Ibom.

Obi's wife is from Akwa Ibom, just like Akpabio's wife is from Anambra.

Peter Obi was far less performing compared to Akapbio when they both were governors (2007-2015)

Akpabio was so transformative that he extended his developmental projects to neighbouring States like Cross River, Abịa, etc.

I wonder if Obi did the same.

Akpabio embarked upon at least 3 major projects in Anambra, because the wife was from there, (go and verify), whereas, Peter Obi did non in Akwa Ibom.

I need not say more.

Just note that actions speak volumes, words speak little.
He is still better than Agbado

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by spagettiluv: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Obi was Anambra Governor, how's Anambra People today?

Are they free of poverty, insecurity, unemployment, bad road and other lacking social amenities?

The question is for who had head to THINK.
don’t cry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Prophylactic: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
According to tinubu urchins, 4 people twitting in a room

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by kingzjay(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Uyo is OBIdient

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by obiekunie01: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
I can bet my left ball THIS GUY NA NAIRALANDER!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Opinedecandid(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Juanmike:
He is still better than Agbado

You are right on this.
And I appreciate you for not being offensive and insulting.
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by MedicH: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

So Na this few people be the third force we are hoping and counting on..... Chai

Valley of Tears

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Gourdoinc(m): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Are they free of poverty, insecurity, unemployment, bad road and other lacking social amenities?

an illiterate is asking people to think. Wonders shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
kettykin:
Someone should tell us what is happening,who is backing this man

Divine Grace

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by MedicH: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

More tears

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by softwarehubNG(f): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Fortunately, the case with Akwa Ibom sshould be viewed, addressed and handled very differently.

For your memories, Obi was the Governor of Anambra when Godswill Akpabio was the Governor of Akwa Ibom.

Peter Obi was far less performing compared to Akapbio when they both were governors (2007-2015)

Akpabio was so transformative that he extended his developmental projects to neighbouring States like Cross River, Abịa, etc.

Akpabio embarked upon at least 3 major projects in Anambra, because the wife was from there, (go and verify), whereas, Peter Obi did non in Akwa Ibom.

I need not say more.

Yes they were both Governors at the same time, but looking the resources at their disposal, it ll be very unfair to do that comparison.

Akwa Ibom na Anambra mate for money? do you know how much gets in here?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Gourdoinc(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Opinedecandid:

I need not say more.

go and vote akpabio for president. Since you have nothing weighing In your head.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Go and die

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by AustineCJ: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

tinubu was Lagos governor, are lagosians free from agebro, bad roads, floods, hunger and poverty ?

Atiku was an ex president, are adamawa people free from bandits, boko haram, bad road, insecurity, poverty and hunger ?

You need to think.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Zorn: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
Moh247:

Wow ... After seeing this comment, I will vote the dullard GCE holder

Zombidiots are really funny
Hahaha who cares about this irrelevant urchin , who you help?

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by jamace(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
AKWA - CROSS are highly Obi-dient.

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by SILVERLINES: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Opinedecandid:

I need not say more.

you are talking nonsense,
1. AKpabio's wife is from Enugu not Anambra

2. Akpabio has never executed any project in Anambra or Enugu where his wife comes from.

3. Akpabio as never executed any project in cross rivers state or any neighboring states.

Next time don't rush down here to yarn trash cos you wanted to comment, rather stay aside let intelligent people who has something to comment do so.

Udo.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
We bin waka go reach ikot abasi
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by rollywise(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Moh247:

Wow ... After seeing this comment, I will vote the dullard GCE holder

Zombidiots are really funny

And your life will go from worst to baje patapata. Already how e be you for this economy. Ewuu
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by olamike02: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Saint Peter Obi is an Igbo project, that's why one partisan poll said he was leading. I hope all these Ibos living in Nigeria diaspora have a strong shock absorber. Because that bigot can NEVER lead this country. I can't say if he leads their zoo.
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Opinedecandid:

I need not say more.

The two states don't have the same federal allocation and IGR. That should explain the difference in what the two governors could accomplish.
Why compare what a Nigerian president does with what an American president does?
Does that make sense to you?
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Moferere:
Still will fail

Sniper available for free

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Opinedecandid(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
SILVERLINES:
you are talking nonsense,
1. AKpabio's wife is from Enugu not Anambra

2. Akpabio has never executed any project in Anambra or Enugu where his wife comes from.

3. Akpabio as never executed any project in cross rivers state or any neighboring states.

Next time don't rush down here to yarn trash cos you wanted to comment, rather stay aside let intelligent people who has something to comment do so.

Udo.

You are really nonsense.
By their fruits you shall know them.

Your opening statement proves you are true to type.
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by TheExclusive: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Na only obidient husband, una go give BJ grin

Na Waooo grin
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by fydence: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Moferere:
Still will fail
to type don dey tire u small small...
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Opinedecandid(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Gourdoinc:
go and vote akpabio for president. Since you have nothing weighing In your head.

Another of their kind spotted.

You are right in one thing, I don't have something 'weighting' on my head.
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Bring it on my brother.

I was there, but I am driving a Costa bus, I am heading straight to Nung Udoe,to pick some Obidients there to water fountain.

I would've uploaded a lot of pictures, but I have been superlatively busy since morning. But I am doing all these with so much joy and pride.

Urchins must commit suicide today.
Wait 4 me by Ibesco. I de come
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool
So Na this few people be the third force we are hoping and counting on..... Chai

Sniper available for free.

Drink enough to rest in peace.

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Hotice085: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Shut up
Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world, the 2nd most terrorised country in the world and Lagos one of the most ghetto city in the world
THINK OBI/DATI or remain cursed
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by ubmech: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
kingzjay:
Uyo is OBIdient

NA dis kind pic for dey de first page, I was there, this one's are just a section of the whole crowd .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani / ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State From 1956 - 2016. / President Buhari With His Children In Their Graduation Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.