Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) (44920 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / LP Gubernatorial Candidate Commissions Party Office In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by PecE2Make: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
The Nigeria we hope for is here.
ANY INEC OFFICER WHO WANTS TO TAKE BRIBE ON ELECTION DAY TO UPTURN RESULTS AGAINST PETER OBI SHOULD DIE BEFORE THE ELECTION.
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Anndrew(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
Moh247:

Wow ... After seeing this comment, I will vote the dullard GCE holder

Zombidiots are really funny
do not take it at a joke,you will might not see 2023 the way obi dey live rent free for your head
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Thoughty2(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Obi was Anambra Governor, how's Anambra People today?

Are they free of poverty, insecurity, unemployment, bad road and other lacking social amenities?

The question is for who has head to THINK.

Are you trying to say that Lagos is any better? Just say "Yes" and prove how ignorant you are!

Are you blind to the poverty, insecurity, unemployment, thuggery, and bad roads in Lagos? Or you are simply part of the dimwits that spew out the rubbish they hear around without analyzing it approriately.
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by BethiMcCauley: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by SWATMan: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Moferere:
Still will fail

undecided
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by ogkrakkid(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Are they free of poverty, insecurity, unemployment, bad road and other lacking social amenities?

Did Tinubu Atiku and d rest do d same?
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by morgstreme: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Realdon1:

Continue ur cry.
Until I see blood.
Obi must rule you unless you commit sucide before February

KIDULT!!!

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by SWATMan: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Fortunately, the case with Akwa Ibom sshould be viewed, addressed and handled very differently.

For your memories, Obi was the Governor of Anambra when Godswill Akpabio was the Governor of Akwa Ibom.

Obi's wife is from Akwa Ibom, just like Akpabio's wife is from Anambra.

Peter Obi was far less performing compared to Akapbio when they both were governors (2007-2015)

Akpabio was so transformative that he extended his developmental projects to neighbouring States like Cross River, Abịa, etc.

I wonder if Obi did the same.

Akpabio embarked upon at least 3 major projects in Anambra, because the wife was from there, (go and verify), whereas, Peter Obi did non in Akwa Ibom.

I need not say more.

Just note that actions speak volumes, words speak little.

Edited:

Those blaming Peter Obi's abysmal performance compared to that of Akwa Ibom on paucity of funds should not forget that Peter Obi :claimed' he left some billions of naira to his successor.

That means, it wasn't a case of paucity of funds but paucity of ideas.

Mumu!
Akpabios wife is from Enugu. Keep posting fake information and telling us to go and verify.
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Babysho(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Fortunately, the case with Akwa Ibom sshould be viewed, addressed and handled very differently.

For your memories, Obi was the Governor of Anambra when Godswill Akpabio was the Governor of Akwa Ibom.

Peter Obi was far less performing compared to Akapbio when they both were governors (2007-2015)

Akpabio was so transformative that he extended his developmental projects to neighbouring States like Cross River, Abịa, etc.

Akpabio embarked upon at least 3 major projects in Anambra, because the wife was from there, (go and verify), whereas, Peter Obi did non in Akwa Ibom.

I need not say more.

Edited:

Those blaming Peter Obi's abysmal performance compared to that of Akwa Ibom on paucity of funds should not forget that Peter Obi :claimed' he left some billions of naira to his successor.

That may be true but Akpabio isn’t running but Peter Obi is and he is the cleanest of all the candidates. Also, Obi is just a man and it’s Nigerians turn now. If we see that Peter Obi is not doing what we like, ALL OF US ARE IN CHARGE NOW, we treat his fuccckkupp!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Opinedecandid(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
Babysho:

That may be true but Akpabio isn’t running but Peter Obi is and he is the cleanest of all the candidates. Also, Obi is just a man and it’s Nigerians turn now. If we see that Peter Obi is not doing what we like, ALL OF US ARE IN CHARGE NOW, we treat his fuccckkupp!

You speak well.
I may support Obi, unlike others who spew insults.
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by leofab(f): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

They are better than lagosians who can’t move freely from one place to another and yet as Nigeria is languishing in Lagos so is Lagos state..
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Mention one part or state in Nigeria that's free of poverty, insecurity, unemployment,bad road, and other social amenities,even my Lagos. Brox,our country is sick. Let's fix it and end the syndrome we've used and didn't work. I tire,ain't you?
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Pinkybush: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Tinubu was Lagos state governor, how are lagosians today?
Are they free from poverty, unemployment, bad apc leadership, huge expenses? Think wisely, don't be fooled or blinded by ethnic sentiment.
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Babysho(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Opinedecandid:

You speak well.
I may support Obi, unlike others who spew insults.

Thank you my brother. When oppressed people fight for their rights, it usually brings out the beast in them. Even Prime Minister Botcha foresaw it once.
The Nigerian masses are angry and so they’re using their words wrongly but their heart is in the right place.
Me I’ll go with Obi and give him close marking.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by mank1234(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
How Anambra State that was always featured as one of the states with highest number of out of school children in early 2000s rise to become the states with the best brains in the country is my number one reason for supporting PO. That is vision. When I look at unity school exams results the first thing that comes to my mind is his name.

Look at the Indians and Chinese today, it's education with good leadership that transformed those countries not building of stadiums. Education comes first before infrastructure.

IfnobeGod20:

Sorry if you didn't see someone to answer you, I am here now to answer. Here are the few things that Frugal Peter Obi did for the good people of Anambra. I think this will give you rest of mind and compare notes with the one you're supporting, that didn't build a single bridge for his 8 years as a governor.
Peter Obi built from scratch to finish the following and many.

1. Peter Obi built from scratch Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Amaku, Akwa with 25 building structures.
2. Revenue House Awka
3. Judiciary quarters Onitsha
4. Government Lodge Onitsha
5. 2nd Onitsha business Park
6. Anambra state fire service headquarters Akwa
7. State Secretariat in Awka
8. Rebuilt and expanded head bridge, Upper Iweka Road, Onitsha, to ten lanes.
9. Six pedestal bridges in Anambra, three before Headbridge, one at MCC Onitsha, one at Nkpor and last located in Unizik Awka
10. Awka sub station was built under Peter Obi
11. First open heart hospital in South-east was built by Peter Obi
12. Peter Obi revamped Harbour industrial layout Onitsha which is now the biggest industrial estate in South-east, under Obi's administration many industries were established like, Innoson vehicle manufacturing, Sab Miller, Tiger Food, Orenge drugs, Ekulu group, Eastern Distilleries, Juhel Pharmaceutical company, Activa
13. Onitsha business Park 1 was established, the business Park houses Nigeria stock exchange, banks, tax office, licensing office, restaurant
14. Agulu Lake hotel with access roads and two bridges was built by Peter Obi, the hotel was built for tourism
15. In order to promote reading culture in the state, he erected and adequately equipped Prof. Kenneth Dike Digital Modern Library, Awka. He also rehabilitated the Divisional Library, Onitsha.
16. Onitsha shopping mall was built under Peter Obi
17. Peter Obi reconstructed old Enugu/Onitsha Road from Awka to Onitsha and Zik's avenue Awka which is still standing today without pothole
18. Formed and funded state Vigilante and distributed to them 250 vehicles
19. Peter Obi distributed 500 school buses to all the secondary schools in Anambra
20. Accreditation of 12 Health Institutions, among are:
Iyiemu Hospital, Ogidi
Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala
Holy Rosary Waterside, Onitsha
Saint Joseph Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu
Also built different Health Care and Maternal Centres across the state.
21. He was the first governor to purchase medical equipment of about 135 million and 50 life ambulances to some hospitals. All still functioning till date.
22. Anambra was the first state in Nigeria to distribute 30,000 computers and 32,500 HP Computers at different times.
23. He donated 3M and 444M naira to Anglican and Roman Catholic Churches respectfully to rehabilitate their schools. Considering their needs at that time.
24. He gave 1M each to Anambra First Class Graduates in all Nigerian Universities. Before his tenure was over 160 Anambrans were beneficiaries.
25. He gave 500 thousand naira to each secondary schools in the state to provide library materials and books to their library. This revolution tremendously boost the performance of students, as the state went from 26th position out of the 36 states in the federation to 1st position in the federation.
26. He gave one security vehicle to each of the 177 communities in Anambra. This in turn improved the security situation in Anambra tremendously.
27. He cleared pension and gratuity owed since 1991 by paying the beneficiaries a whooping sum of 37B.
28. He gave monthly #10k stipend to any Anambran above 80 years of age.
29. Funded agrolink hotel project Golden Tower.
30. He reconstructed the popular interchange bridge axis of Enugu and Onitsha Express Way to 6 lanes.
31. Constructed 800kilometers of roads network between the rural and urban areas of the state. This includes:
Igbariam Internal Roads
Aguleri to Adani Enugu Road etc
32. He constructed 30 verifiable bridges and flyovers, such as Nkpor flyover, Obosi flyover which Julius Berger is using today as their bypass.
33. He patronized home built vehicles by buying over 20,000 vehicles from Innoson which he gave to schools, traditional rulers and vigilante groups in the state.
34. He constructed and commissioned the governor's lounge at Annex Onitsha, FMR Customary Court of Appeal building, High Court Complex at Nnewi and Ogidi, judges quarters at Onitsha.
35. Built Dunukofia Local Government Secretariat.
36. Distributed 1.2B credit facility to farmers in the state and also cleared 20M debt owed banks by Anambra farmers as a result of 2012 flood devastation.
37. Purchase 185 vehicles (buses and taxis) in two years for Anambra transportation.
38. Adopted the best practice in waste management disposal by providing over 300B worth of Waste Evacuation Trucks.
39. In 2015 Anambra was adjudged as the least indebted state in the federation by Debt Management Office. This was due to his judicious use of resources coming to the state and not put burden on the unborn Anambra people.

You may not be satisfied, here below is the video for your digest.

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeCrack/videos/1287112482028476/

You may still say you're not too convinced, here below some pictures of his achievements during his 8 years tenure.
https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi

Here again is his exploit in security during his tenure and what the IGP has to say about Anambra state because of his dutifulness to help to combat insecurity during his time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJzRu-Z-6_I

I hope after you might finished watching, you will be convinced not to judge by the rumor to spread about at the newspaper center.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Essence20(m): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Are you not tired of using these lame points to deceive gullible fellows like yourself?
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by trutht828: 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Moferere:
Still will fail

Because you plan to rig and impose your cursed rejected selves on Nigerians?
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by trutht828: 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Moh247:

Wow ... After seeing this comment, I will vote the dullard GCE holder

Zombidiots are really funny

But you voted the dullard with nepa bill certificate in 2015.

Have you forgotten?
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by trutht828: 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

If tinubu was anambra governor, he wouldn't have achieved much since anambra couldn't boast of the kind of money Lagos had.
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by trutht828: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Opinedecandid:

I need not say more.

Edited:

Akwa ibom is an oil ruch state and anambra isn't.

Your comparison is very stupid
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by trutht828: 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Opinedecandid:

I need not say more.

Edited:

At least, you agreed he saved money despite the limited resources.

Instead of eating the money, he saved it.
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by MountHoreb: 12:41am On Oct 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Oga go and find work. Always showing bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by ogbonti: 2:42am On Oct 02, 2022
Opinedecandid:

I need not say more.

Edited:

FELA SONG

When one good man won to rise for africa today bad people go lie against am - plan against am grin
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Daniety(m): 6:21am On Oct 02, 2022
Realdon1:

Continue ur cry.
Until I see blood.
Obi must rule you unless you commit sucide before February
You should better know by now that the man Tinubu 2023 , forget all that talking it 's online businesss.

Tinubu the right man, 2023√
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by dettolgel: 7:40am On Oct 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Are Lagos and Adamawa people free from poverty, insecurity, unemployment, bad road and inadequate social amenities?
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Opinedecandid(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2022
trutht828:

Akwa ibom is an oil ruch state and anambra isn't.

Your comparison is very stupid

I care to answer you, even if the only thing you know is abusing your elders.

What does oil-rich status have to do with ideas for development?

Didn't Peter Obi claim he left money behind?

It's oil-rich not 'oil ruch' , by the way.
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Opinedecandid(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2022
Babysho:

Thank you my brother. When oppressed people fight for their rights, it usually brings out the beast in them. Even Prime Minister Botcha foresaw it once.
The Nigerian masses are angry and so they’re using their words wrongly but their heart is in the right place.
Me I’ll go with Obi and give him close marking.

You are a true and freely-born Nigerian.
Therefore, you are very much entitled to your choice.
I will vote for Peter Obi, too.
But that doesnt mean I shouldn't screw him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by caracas: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Your question is a very stupid one, cos all those things you mentioned above are prevalent in the USA n other developed countries on the world….
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
spartan117:

Oluwa is involved oo
hello bro. Can I dm you please? Wanna make an enquiry from you
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by spartan117(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
SeunWedsLinda:
hello bro. Can I dm you please? Wanna make an enquiry from you
Alright
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
spartan117:

Alright
dm sent
Re: Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by trutht828: 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Opinedecandid:

I care to answer you, even if the only thing you know is abusing your elders.

What does oil-rich status have to do with ideas for development?

Didn't Peter Obi claim he left money behind?

It's oil-rich not 'oil ruch' , by the way.

If tinubu was anambra governor, he wouldn't have achieved anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani / ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State From 1956 - 2016. / President Buhari With His Children In Their Graduation Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.