Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,144 members, 7,867,329 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

What Will You Do As A Man If Your Wife Did This To You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do As A Man If Your Wife Did This To You? (910 Views)

I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do As A Man If Your Wife Did This To You? by obembet(f): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
Though both men and women cheat, statistics reveal that more men than women have confessed to having affairs after marriage.

But most men believe that cheating is normal thing for them but its a taboo for woman, expecially married woman.

But some women do go extra length to cheat which affect the husband medical and I don't support that too as a woman.

Now let me ask the matured Nairalanders, if you wife did this to you, will your forgive her and move on or let her go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAXm217EYbs

Source: obembet

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Mukina2
dominique

Re: What Will You Do As A Man If Your Wife Did This To You? by thesicilian: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Your statistics is wrong. More women cheat in marriage

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do As A Man If Your Wife Did This To You? by obembet(f): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As A Man If Your Wife Did This To You? by Hollybratt(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
I will drink cold yoghurt and die
Re: What Will You Do As A Man If Your Wife Did This To You? by VeryWickedGoat: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
obembet:

Your statistics CLEARLY says "% who reported...".
Which means that when asked, men were open about admitting it while women hid theirs to look innocent.

Verdict: Women cheat x5 more than men.

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod close this thread please!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As A Man If Your Wife Did This To You? by ritzyvic1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
The graph illustrates the difference in the rate of infidelity between men and women which tends to increase as they grow older.

Generally, more men than women cheat but among young couples(18 - 29yrs), women have a slightly higher cheating rate. This lead reverses after the first few years, gradually increase and finally peak at 80+ years at which point 4times more men than women indulge in extramarital affairs.

Other factors that correlate positively with infidelity include belonging to African racial group, college education only, Democratic political leaning and growing up in a broken home.

Conversely,  people that attend services frequently,  Republicans, younger couples and Hispanics have less tendency to cheat on their partners

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do As A Man If Your Wife Did This To You? by Fahvvy: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is what your statistics says "% who reported..."

Truth is women will have a hard time admitting that they're cheats, because of the backlash they'll receive from the society...

Men on the other hand are somehow "praised" for their ability to bed many women...

So you see, males are most likely to exaggerate while the women will take their infidelity to their graves undecided...

https://www.joe.ie/amp/life-style/amount-men-30-not-sex-nearly-tripled-past-decade-663846

And besides this research shows that 30% of men between the ages of 18 - 30 are either virgins or have been celibate for about a year, so how do you reconcile that madam OP undecided...
Re: What Will You Do As A Man If Your Wife Did This To You? by ritzyvic1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: What Will You Do As A Man If Your Wife Did This To You? by Massiveglory: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
The deed has been done. As for what I will do? I will just vote Peter obi- Datti ahmed.
Re: What Will You Do As A Man If Your Wife Did This To You? by youngZee23: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
thesicilian:
They cheat more but are very good at it that to catch them na CID work..Btw if a man cheat he still love the wife but when a woman cheat forget the marriage..na one leggee

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As A Man If Your Wife Did This To You? by obembet(f): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nlfpmod
Re: What Will You Do As A Man If Your Wife Did This To You? by VeryWickedGoat: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
obembet:
Nlfpmod

If this goes to FP then the mod handling that account has to be a stark illiterate.

Re: What Will You Do As A Man If Your Wife Did This To You? by wayodude(m): 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Married women are still women. If they were used to entertaining an additional cock pre marriage it would be hard to unlearn it after marriage. This I have experienced more than the average man's fair share.

As for guys, well men with game from pre marriage tend to want to keep that game muscle so they have to keep excerising it so men's cheating should not be taken personal grin
Re: What Will You Do As A Man If Your Wife Did This To You? by culf: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
These days men are learners compare to women, just that most women are great in concealing theirs.

(1) (Reply)

. / Am Bored And Lonely / 50 Lovely Happy Month End Messages You Can Send To Friends And Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.