Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Trendy And Classy Islamic Fabric And Accessories From Klassiq Store - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Trendy And Classy Islamic Fabric And Accessories From Klassiq Store (303 Views)

Bespoke Men's Fabric And Ready To Wear / Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection / Top 10 Trendy Haircuts For Guys (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trendy And Classy Islamic Fabric And Accessories From Klassiq Store by ekeibiduntv(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
Meet the beautiful and fashionable young female Nigerian entrepreneur and Islamic Fabric Merchant Kawthar CEO Klassiq Store.

Everyone calls her Kawthar that is her legal name but Some call her Klassiq Store and the name of her business. She is Stylish and indeed Klassiq.

She is a fast rising fabric merchant in Oyo state and also runs a thriving online fabric store that satisfies the fabric needs of many students, women and men in around the world.

Kawthar is well represented with her beautiful looks and Klassiq Store has become the most sought after Islamic fabric merchant amongst the new generation young ladies who sell fabrics.

The klassiq store is a one stop shop for all islamic accessories such as: jalabia, Abaya, scarf, handmade footwear and all other quality fabrics you can think of.

Being a fashionista she source for fabrics that are unique, and not common also ensures she gets fabrics that soothe all skin types and colour and are very affordable.

Kawthar CEO Klassiq Store

H O T L I N E : 0 9 0 2 3 4 5 6 8 7 3

W H A T S A P P 0 8 0 5 1 0 4 0 2 4 2

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cute Asian Floral Print Fashion For Girls | How To Dress In A Floral Print Outfi / How Would You React When You Shop For Items You Need Without Paying? / I Tattooed My Eyeballs Purple And Blue—now I’m Going Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.