Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nigerian Postal Service Failing To Deliver Parcels I Ordered From Ali Express - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Postal Service Failing To Deliver Parcels I Ordered From Ali Express (246 Views)

How Do You Tracking Your Parcels? / How To Use Online Tools To Deliver Learning / What's Has Ur Experience Been On Ali Express This February? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Postal Service Failing To Deliver Parcels I Ordered From Ali Express by Hilariousfacto: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Recently it's now a custom for Post offices accros the country to withheld parcels claiming it didn't get to them, whereas the tracking from the international delivery company will be indicating " received by local delivery company " . Other parcels that came through private couriers like speedaf was always delivered timely with contact and tracking available. But because of the intended fraud of Nigerian Postal Service, you cannot track any item from their website, neither can you call the contact number provided on thier website. This is the second parcel I am loosing in a space of 3months. I have placed countless orders and received all except the only two that came through Post office, the first was May 28th, I received two items out of three, this time I've been expecting just one item that was tracked to have been delivered to the Post office since September 15th, and up till now,no show. In fact, immediately I saw that the item will be delivered via Post office, I lost hope of receiving cos it is now a coordinated and normal fraud they are engaging in. A colleague of mine that I introduced importation to also experienced same thing in Lagos.... He received just one out of three orders ....this is someone that just want to test run o.....nah so the guy run leave importation till today

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Postal Service Failing To Deliver Parcels I Ordered From Ali Express by polimaf(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nigeria, without connection to receive parcel sef na war. I had a connection at Ikotun Postal office back then, major reason I never had any issue with any of my parcels

(1) (Reply)

General Alternative Energy News Roundup / Seo - Backlinks - Seo Services - Seo Marketing - Website Rank - Seo Optimization / How Long Cancer Screening Can Save You From Untimely Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.