Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

How Do You Tracking Your Parcels? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Do You Tracking Your Parcels? (289 Views)

Nigerian Postal Service Failing To Deliver Parcels I Ordered From Ali Express / How To Know If Someone Is Tracking Your Phone / How To Easily Check Facebook Users Tracking Your Facebook Account – Working 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Tracking Your Parcels? by ellen00123: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tracking parcels in todays worlds became so difficult. I always use purolator tracking to tracking my parcels moreover they have also listed the address and numbers of all the Purolator branches so anyone can get easy access to them.
Re: How Do You Tracking Your Parcels? by KeplersCross: 4:56am On Dec 22, 2022
You can connect some of those tracking aids to your smart watches these days and Oraimo provides quality smart watches which are able to locate and track your parcels and packages,the ones on the way and obviously the ones which have been stolen and they don't just do that,they do so much more
Check out these Oraimo smart watches;

oraimo Watch 2 Pro BT Call Quickly Reply Health Monitor Smart Watch - N31,500

oraimo Tempo W2 IP67 Waterproof 24 Training Modes Smart Watch - N25,00

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Tech Skill Or Career To Go For In 2023? / Top Picks For The Best Samsung Laptops / How To Create A Website For Free In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.